PDA

View Full Version : dmaxx, What's your take on this?

Sixx
01-13-2010, 06:09 PM
How do you feel about these new body image scanner's they are using at security checkpoints?

You know at first I was like fuck it, They can look at my ballsack all they want to.....

But after doing some thinking, I think all this shit is a bad idea for numerous reasons.
Taking your privacy from you one big step at a time. Have you ever dealt with TSA personnel?
seems like most of em barely received a G.E.D. One of my friends worked for the TSA...I have no idea how he passed the background investigation because he had a big police record...no felonies though, He smoked weed every day and on the job...and he died a few years back from a auto-erotic asphyxial game in his living room. So I know what type of people they hire.

What would prevent these degenerates from abusing the machine and taking pictures of the screen with their cellphone and post it on the internet. Would you be comfortable letting your child being submitted to this?

And also according to the tin-foil club this machine can unzip your DNA structure.....thus allowing you to have retarded and deformed offspring and other horrible shit.

Also what's stopping a terrorist from keestering the device components and assembling the bomb or weapon in the restroom on the plane?

Check this forum link out.....it gets good a few pages in.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread532634/pg1

dmaxx3500
01-13-2010, 11:01 PM
i have a big problem with the whole airport sceening thing,first off from what little real info about these machines is out there,they can't see inside your body cavitys or under folds of skin[under genitals,butt,breasts]

we should be profilling middle-eastern men,not little old white ladys,,

the isrealies do a good job of screening passengers[but on a much smaller scale]

yes ,i have interacted with them on several occasions

the way we screen people is a feel-good thing to make every passenger feel like the gov is doing something to make the sheepel feel safe,,

there are so many ways to terrorize us [blowing up one of the major 4 train bridges across the mississippi,blowing up a few high tension power lines ,2 man sniper teams running around the country just shooting people at random,]or anything you can think up ,,if these things were done once a week for 2-4 months this country would distroy the moral and scare the populous much more then downing an other airliner

yes i think like this,but our southern border is wide open,with hundreds of people just walking over it each day ,the terrorists that attacked us on 9/11 were here for 2-5 years[how many more teams were at airports or on other planes that day?][it was talked about ],how many more are here right now? ,just waiting to do something?

ok,now you know what i think,should i put on a ''tinfoil'' hat? or will i just be prepared when this happens,,because these people[terrorists] do want us dead unless we all convert to be good muslims[which we can never be ]

nastyleg
01-14-2010, 02:52 AM
Why not go the route of the sniffer machine that blasts you with air and then detects expslosives...aside from skirts being puffed up in a quick second....is there a down side to that machine?

Since we need jobs right and we need qualified people to do those jobs right. Why not have a team of bomb dogs or people with the chemical sniffers at the ENTRANCE to the airport? I say entrance because by the time they get to security they could have set off a bomb or drove one up. Remeber U-Haul trucks being used for VBIED's. There are a shit ton of things that could improve the overall security of airports but nothing is 100%

Sixx
01-14-2010, 12:49 PM
i have a big problem with the whole airport sceening thing,first off from what little real info about these machines is out there,they can't see inside your body cavitys or under folds of skin[under genitals,butt,breasts]

we should be profilling middle-eastern men,not little old white ladys,,

the isrealies do a good job of screening passengers[but on a much smaller scale]

yes ,i have interacted with them on several occasions

the way we screen people is a feel-good thing to make every passenger feel like the gov is doing something to make the sheepel feel safe,,

there are so many ways to terrorize us [blowing up one of the major 4 train bridges across the mississippi,blowing up a few high tension power lines ,2 man sniper teams running around the country just shooting people at random,]or anything you can think up ,,if these things were done once a week for 2-4 months this country would distroy the moral and scare the populous much more then downing an other airliner

yes i think like this,but our southern border is wide open,with hundreds of people just walking over it each day ,the terrorists that attacked us on 9/11 were here for 2-5 years[how many more teams were at airports or on other planes that day?][it was talked about ],how many more are here right now? ,just waiting to do something?

ok,now you know what i think,should i put on a ''tinfoil'' hat? or will i just be prepared when this happens,,because these people[terrorists] do want us dead unless we all convert to be good muslims[which we can never be ]

I agree man, Sometimes I think about the various methods terrorists could employ in the United States and I think we are focusing on the wrong shit....Could you imagine terrorist attacks like you described in the U.S. and imagine suicide bombers in shopping malls.

Speaking of the Southern Borders, While the U.S. is focusing on Mexicans and shit....Our Northern Borders are just as bad....Specifically North Dakota, What's in North Dakota? Our Nukes....What's North of us? Canada...and Canadians harbor terrorist of all types.

It would be a huge victory for Muslims to fuck with one of our nukes.

Why not go the route of the sniffer machine that blasts you with air and then detects expslosives...aside from skirts being puffed up in a quick second....is there a down side to that machine?

Since we need jobs right and we need qualified people to do those jobs right. Why not have a team of bomb dogs or people with the chemical sniffers at the ENTRANCE to the airport? I say entrance because by the time they get to security they could have set off a bomb or drove one up. Remeber U-Haul trucks being used for VBIED's. There are a shit ton of things that could improve the overall security of airports but nothing is 100%

Yeah you are right. I think TSA needs to fire and rehire and do it right for once and implement useful security measures. And like you said..do it at the entrance as well...kinda stupid just to do it near the terminals.

And like you said nothing is 100%, If there is a will, There is a way. Just like the prison system....can never 100% prevent contraband form entering the system. But if you have competent personnel and procedures it would greatly reduce the risk.

dmaxx3500
01-14-2010, 10:25 PM
everything ive seen and read the northern border is pretty secure,our nukes are real safe,

if those things i have thought up are done here for 1-2 months ,you would cause the people[50-75%] to be so scared they would just sit at home and give up,but i think 10-15% would hunt down the terrorists and kill them

ive been watching ''haiti'' and i see a lot of things that would happen here ,

just remember if the power goes out in the midwest in jan it will be below freezing,no electric,no gas,no atm's,no water,,most people wouldn't know what to do

Sixx
01-15-2010, 12:55 AM
everything ive seen and read the northern border is pretty secure,our nukes are real safe,

if those things i have thought up are done here for 1-2 months ,you would cause the people[50-75%] to be so scared they would just sit at home and give up,but i think 10-15% would hunt down the terrorists and kill them

ive been watching ''haiti'' and i see a lot of things that would happen here ,

just remember if the power goes out in the midwest in jan it will be below freezing,no electric,no gas,no atm's,no water,,most people wouldn't know what to do

I was once stationed at Minot Air Force Base, North Dakota. My Job in the USAF was Security Forces, Which does Law Enforcement and Physical Security(protecting assets and personnel) duties. Trust me when I say our northern borders around that area are not secure. Our closest Launch Facility to the Canadian border is less than a 3 minute ride.

At one point our Commander barred his people from going to Canada because of fights and shootings...But people still went and bypassed the port of entry so they would have less of chance not getting caught driving back drunk or underage drinking.

There are gravel roads that cross into their border, There is no indication that you are crossing into the United states. You could easily drive into Canada up there and not even realize it.

dmaxx3500
01-15-2010, 10:27 AM
ive been up at the border and even worked around it [there are sensors and roving patrol teams] + they have to get into canada first,,but what im saying is these terrorists blend in with the people from the south[mex ans south america] and they are paying drug smugglers to bring them in ,there are stories that people smuggling is more profitible then drugs,alot of this is happening out of south america were these people can fly into an airport with way less security,

Sixx
01-15-2010, 12:56 PM
ive been up at the border and even worked around it [there are sensors and roving patrol teams] + they have to get into canada first,,but what im saying is these terrorists blend in with the people from the south[mex ans south america] and they are paying drug smugglers to bring them in ,there are stories that people smuggling is more profitible then drugs,alot of this is happening out of south america were these people can fly into an airport with way less security,

You are not familiar with the terrorist groups already in Canada? Not to mention the tons of U.S. military deserters that cross back and forth through the border.

Are you trying to insult my intelligence? I just told you I worked in North Dakota close to the border. There are no sensors, patrols and I told you you can cross into Canada without even being aware of it.

Shit might be secure in Washington State, Michigan, New York and Maine but not up in North Dakota...

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=oscar+flight+area++missile&sll=48.967019,-101.260042&sspn=0.003212,0.010504&ie=UTF8&ll=48.967104,-101.260042&spn=0.003036,0.010504&t=h&z=17

What you see here is a missile facility...zoom out a bit and look at the Canadian border. There are no fences or sensors of any kind.Just dirt roads you can use to slip into the United States..and out of 3 years being there I never seen border patrol whatsoever.

I'm not going to get into our vulnerabilities on the internet, But trust me that part of the border is fucking open. I'm not just talking out my ass.

dmaxx3500
01-16-2010, 02:04 AM
ive been on both borders in a security job[sorry i can't say for who] but there things that are in place that make the northern border 10,000 times safer then the southern border,i have seen it with my own eyes,,our main problem is the terrorists blend in with people from s. america,,im not real worryed about u.s. military deserters,i'm more worried with all the forigners using student visa's already here now,,and every time i say something you don't like you seem to think i'm insulting you,i'm not,but i know way more then i can and would tell you and everybody else over the internet,there is a reason i told you my thoughts about what i feared about terrorists doing here ,,

Sixx
01-16-2010, 03:41 AM
ive been on both borders in a security job[sorry i can't say for who] but there things that are in place that make the northern border 10,000 times safer then the southern border,i have seen it with my own eyes,,our main problem is the terrorists blend in with people from s. america,,im not real worryed about u.s. military deserters,i'm more worried with all the forigners using student visa's already here now,,and every time i say something you don't like you seem to think i'm insulting you,i'm not,but i know way more then i can and would tell you and everybody else over the internet,there is a reason i told you my thoughts about what i feared about terrorists doing here ,,

Ok dude, whatever you say.....Have you been to the Manitoba-U.S. border? Specifically where I posted that google maps link? I have been there and I know what I'm talking about.

Terrorist blend in with South Americans? That's some funny shit. Terrorism has no color....yes there is a such thing as white terrorists as well.

Are you trying to say Arab terrorists look like Hispanics? That's a first for me heheh

http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d07884t.pdf
This is an investigation they did on the Northern borders.....They have yet to rectify the problems, Hell even the UAVs don't fly near where I said.

Like I said I worked at Minot Air Force Base, And know the vulnerabilities.......You can't protect Nukes without knowing the security vulnerabilities in the area and the postulated threat.

dmaxx3500
01-16-2010, 10:52 AM
ok,what ever you say, DUDE

Sixx
01-16-2010, 01:33 PM
ok,what ever you say, DUDE

Post something to back your shit up. You claim you have first hand knowledge of this and that. Back that shit up.

You see this AC badge? It's says USAF vet which was confirmed by my DD214. You want me to post you my orders to show you where I was stationed and what squadron? Want me to post some pictures? Want to speak to others that's been stationed there and know what I mean?

I'm not claiming to be a know-it-all....Because I don't, But what I do know...I can back it up.

Can you not understand what I'm telling you?

Back your claims, I'm not convinced at all. Not to mention your World of Warcraft style of grammar and spelling is not helping, Which is important in life.

That shit shows what type of person you are and determines your salary, You know what I mean?

I usually don't dog people about shit like that, Because on forums...I type like I talk while in a non-professional environment.
But if you are going to claim something, And want to be taken seriously.....You have to at least spell properly or use the spell checker.

dmaxx3500
01-16-2010, 06:04 PM
were going to have to agree to disagree on this ,as i can't explain anymore ,because ive already been told to stop ,i spell as i spell [i'm too old to relearn at my age],i know much more then i can say ,i've given you my take on this ,so i'm done,and i've been along both borders ,but twice as long on the southern one

TangoMango
01-16-2010, 10:03 PM
I guess you don't need to know proper grammar for private security work. I'm in the wrong business for sure!!!

dmaxx3500
01-17-2010, 12:28 AM
yep,so you got me,i can't type and my spellings not perfect,but its gotten me thru 50 years,as i mostly write and got used to writing things in short hand and abbreviations,but now that i got spellck to work i can be just as smart as you

TangoMango
01-17-2010, 02:11 PM
Well the sky is the limit for you now! Good Luck with that!

Yono
01-29-2010, 07:07 AM
Well, if this screening thing will actually find devices that can harm my family, me and innocent civilians then to hell with privacy.

dmaxx3500
01-29-2010, 10:19 PM
the ''AP on noon news on Thursday'' they said the terrorists are buying these scanners and figuring out how to get around them,,these scanners can't see inside your body or under folds of skin,so whats next breast implants that explode,,we as a country are running around ''chasing our tails'',,i think what we need to do is ''profile'' people who are terrorists ,possibly like Israel does by asking very specific questions