PDA

View Full Version : New rule:

WretchedDevice
01-12-2010, 02:25 PM
If your gonna take the day off to go surfing, you need to bring some video in with ya when you come back. I mean come on....lol

Later dude!

Scott
01-12-2010, 02:32 PM
hehe, well WretchedDevice we're not in the mood for uploading because of the comments we've been getting, and especially the comments from this video http://www.apacheclips.com/comments/13176/GRAPHIC_-_Deputy_Kyle_Dinkheller/

when we come back, most likely tommorow we're be back to usual, people don't realise how much work we put into this page, which is a shame :(

acf6
01-13-2010, 02:44 AM
hehe, well WretchedDevice we're not in the mood for uploading because of the comments we've been getting, and especially the comments from this video http://www.apacheclips.com/comments/13176/GRAPHIC_-_Deputy_Kyle_Dinkheller/

when we come back, most likely tommorow we're be back to usual, people don't realise how much work we put into this page, which is a shame :(

Everybody is entitled to a day off and all of you Mods deserve one!! GOOD JOB!!!! Keep up the Good work!!!

Scott
01-13-2010, 07:44 AM
thank you acf, we've had a day of and we're back as usual now, which is to make you guys happy and entertained.

i hope you enjoy the videos we have instore for you guys.

WretchedDevice
01-13-2010, 05:23 PM
[QUOTE=Scott;22085]thank you acf, we've had a day of and we're back as usual now, which is to make you guys happy and entertained.

And your doing a hell of a job.

Markoxx
01-15-2010, 06:17 PM
Thanx everybody for the compliments, we always try to do our best job 2 bring you the best stuff and make you happy guys, thanx 4 ur support

sparkie
01-16-2010, 11:26 AM
Thanx everybody for the compliments, we always try to do our best job 2 bring you the best stuff and make you happy guys, thanx 4 ur support

You do a fine job,,,, However,,,I'm still waitin for the white women to sign up.

Sixx
01-17-2010, 06:49 PM
You do a fine job,,,, However,,,I'm still waitin for the white women to sign up.

hahaha