PDA

View Full Version : Continue the gun debate here

Stark
01-11-2010, 04:01 PM
To give you all a second chance and in the hope that you guys can have a civil conversation without pissing my mods and myself off I have created this thread.

Is also easier for us to moderate.

Payne
01-11-2010, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by p71fixer On 10 Jan 10:
"I'm about fucking sick of all you fucking Euro-trash idiots! Every time something bad happens with a gun you want to make comments about American gun laws. You guys are fucking pathetic! most of you can't even type the english language how could you hope to understand our gun laws? I know most of you have no concept of what its like to be a free citizen and not a subject so I won't even try to explain it. Remeber douchebags it was only 70 years ago that Germany rolled over all your asses. If something like that happened again you would be wishing you had some rights like we do. Oh yeah, and the gun crime stat is a good one. But you never mention property crime in your shithole country where the subjects are defenseless. So go pay your 55% taxes and type back after the King gets done fucking your old lady."

bright... english lessons, life lessons and history lessons. :hb: :angry:. wanker.
Nevertheless... video is a sad example of what happens when iresponsible people get their hands on guns.RIP and its sad because a lot of good people leave this world because of stupidity of some coward moron. But the example like the one quoted above(taken from video comments wich belongs to p71fixer), posted by some flat brain who speaks in the name of US, only makes me angry. These kind of man should be castrated to prevent stupidity among human race.
Anyway, one question remains: if someone post a reply to that video wich contains "RIP or sad video" is it bad, or is it bad just because its "Partisan"? You should start post a good/bad post by the post itself , not about what you think about them.Its just a side question regarding to karma thing(wich reflects post's popularity, so to speak).

In order to come back on-topic, my opinion is that an brain scan(i mean psychological exam) should be required before being allowed to have a gun(p71, feeling in danger??). I dont think that should be a big issue. Lets be serious, a gun is designed to kill; why do you need a gun? to kill who? This things,like this video, shouldnt be happening.
No offence.Just my opinion, an "euro-trash idiot".

dunedain101
01-11-2010, 06:04 PM
As a white trash, idiot European, French cheese-eating surrender monkey and finally a savage Breton "easy on stereotypes, ok ?" I must say I'm deeply glad that it is so "hard" to get weapons in my country most of the "accidents" related to weapons in Brittany being the fault of some trigger happy drunk hunters feeling free to shoot your walls, roof and pets .. -_-'

I'm also glad school shootings are unknown here, that crazy, depressed or desperate people can't get that easily such power in their hands. And first of all, I would hate to know that every one is armed in my neighbourhood. We don't live with the fear we may need a gun any day now.

But hey I'm kind of open minded, ain't full pacific ect.. So If fellow Americans could share their sights .. :)

dmaxx3500
01-11-2010, 11:40 PM
Originally Posted by p71fixer On 10 Jan 10:
"I'm about fucking sick of all you fucking Euro-trash idiots! Every time something bad happens with a gun you want to make comments about American gun laws. You guys are fucking pathetic! most of you can't even type the english language how could you hope to understand our gun laws? I know most of you have no concept of what its like to be a free citizen and not a subject so I won't even try to explain it. Remeber douchebags it was only 70 years ago that Germany rolled over all your asses. If something like that happened again you would be wishing you had some rights like we do. Oh yeah, and the gun crime stat is a good one. But you never mention property crime in your shithole country where the subjects are defenseless. So go pay your 55% taxes and type back after the King gets done fucking your old lady."

bright... english lessons, life lessons and history lessons. :hb: :angry:. wanker.
Nevertheless... video is a sad example of what happens when iresponsible people get their hands on guns.RIP and its sad because a lot of good people leave this world because of stupidity of some coward moron. But the example like the one quoted above(taken from video comments wich belongs to p71fixer), posted by some flat brain who speaks in the name of US, only makes me angry. These kind of man should be castrated to prevent stupidity among human race.
Anyway, one question remains: if someone post a reply to that video wich contains "RIP or sad video" is it bad, or is it bad just because its "Partisan"? You should start post a good/bad post by the post itself , not about what you think about them.Its just a side question regarding to karma thing(wich reflects post's popularity, so to speak).

In order to come back on-topic, my opinion is that an brain scan(i mean psychological exam) should be required before being allowed to have a gun(p71, feeling in danger??). I dont think that should be a big issue. Lets be serious, a gun is designed to kill; why do you need a gun? to kill who? This things,like this video, shouldnt be happening.
No offence.Just my opinion, an "euro-trash idiot".

don't hold back,tell us what you really think

wardog99s
01-12-2010, 12:18 AM
to defend the helpless, cleanse these lands of evil, and protect my liberty. that is why i own guns, they are simply tools, indifferent. i chose to use them for good, against the evil people whom use them for nefarious deeds.

wardog99s
01-12-2010, 12:19 AM
plus they are fun to shoot... nothing like a kick of a .30-06

Sarnesr
01-16-2010, 07:17 PM
I live an America and agree that it is too easy for most people to get firearms. I believe that everyone should have to go through a background check for each weapon that they buy NEW, and that there should be manditory classes if a person wishes to get a CCW (some, but not all states, require them)
Now I own guns and see them as a tool. A tool to hunt with, to target shoot with, to defend myself (if need be) with and as a tool that has never hurt anyone on its own. If the gun laws that are on the books already were enforced, then a lot of this wouldn't be happening.
We all know that cars kill more people then guns, as does alcohol, the difference is that there is big money in these areas. No one in power would ever think about outlawing these things. They get too munch money from these groups.
As far as guns (any type of gun, "assault weapons" hunting riflesl all handguns), they are no different then any other item in the world. They CAN kill, but so do knives, cars, smokes etc. Its all on the person. If the people are held accountable for thier actions then alot of this would be a mute point.
Not even going into what our Constitution says in the Second Amendment

sparkie
01-16-2010, 10:15 PM
This crap is civivized??? I got guns,,,no arguement.

Sixx
01-21-2010, 11:17 AM
I'll keep quiet on this this one after this post......I can see myself getting in trouble.

I'll copy and paste my comment on the Randall Vetter Shooting video......

Originally Posted by OzzieSoldja On 18 Jan 10:"Another Fwit with the right to bear arms and kill an innocent family man doing his job because he didn't want to wear a seatbelt...now that is fighting for your freedom.......When you guys going to phsyc test gun owners?

A human being can snap at any given moment.....It's in our blood.

Why do you think there is so much killing going on in the world? Has nothing to do with guns...Guns are tools nothing more.

Psych test for gun owners? That shit wont help anything.

Bottom line humans have been killing humans since the dawn of man. If not with a gun, Then a knife...or sticks and stones.

It's a problem with society not guns.

Britain got rid of guns for citizens but they still knife each other to death.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2419650/One-person-is-a-victim-of-knife-crime-every-four-minutes.html

Most murders are almost hardly committed with registered guns by registered people.

Maybe people should raise their children properly and show them love...Maybe then society would not be so fucked up.

So what's your point again?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So anyway, People that rely on the police to protect them from violent crime.....Turn into victims, Victims that die if faced in that situation.

People that are anti-gun usually and almost always lack the balls to protect their families and themselves from harm. It's sad, Really sad that people willfully volunteer themselves to become prey.
The bigger fish eats the smaller fish.

And yes, Just look anywhere on the internet that has to do with guns or shooting deaths....The majority of the shit talking anti-gun people are Europeans, Europeans that have never stepped foot into the United States and usually talk shit about America too. Last time I checked there has been a few of school shootings in Europe.(And just to get this straight, I do not hate Europeans at all....They have idiots just like us in the United States. I lived in Europe for a great portion of my life and I loved it and loved most of the people I encountered. I miss living there....However I could not live there now since the way European nations has changed drastically now. I have to be able to defend myself, It's my right as a human being.)

You can debate this shit all day long and get no where. You cannot provide a valid reason to ban guns from law abiding tax-paying citizens.

http://www.apacheclips.com/media/13321/GRAPHIC_The_Randal_Vetter_shooting/