PDA

View Full Version : Some video that I had not seen yet -Jap Whalers

WretchedDevice
01-07-2010, 12:36 PM
Sorry if this has already been posted somewhere. Enjoy!

Whaling standoff on the high seas

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/asia-pacific/2010/01/201017456664535.html

Sixx
01-07-2010, 12:42 PM
The Sea Shepherds lost some money on that shit.

acf6
01-07-2010, 01:10 PM
They had a series on the animal planet and I watched these idiots do nothing but cause its own problems. I know some people support a cause but when you pursposely put yourself and others in harms way then this is gonna happen.

nastyleg
01-07-2010, 02:23 PM
Sea Sheapards are a bunch of eco terrorists.

WretchedDevice
01-07-2010, 02:27 PM
Sea Sheapards are a bunch of eco terrorists.

They're just standing up for what they think is right. Commendable really for getting off the couch and being "pro active" but your right its not my cup of tea either...Choose your battles.

Sixx
01-07-2010, 03:38 PM
They're just standing up for what they think is right. Commendable really for getting off the couch and being "pro active" but your right its not my cup of tea either...Choose your battles.

I agree with ya, But...
Dirty ass Islamic extremists are standing up for what they think is right as well......And they are pretty proactive, Are they commendable as well?

Fuck em all.....Can you imagine getting drowned over a whale, dolphin or seal? I'm not afraid to die....But I want to die for a real purpose.

Watson is a fag and he went way soft since the days of ramming and sinking whaling ships with the CAN OPENER attached to the bow of the ship. Where's his balls now?....And no, They are not in my mouth. :P

The thing that pisses me off is that the Japs over-fished their areas and they try to encroach on other countries shit....And get away with it.

WretchedDevice
01-07-2010, 04:10 PM
I agree with ya, But...
Dirty ass Islamic extremists are standing up for what they think is right as well......And they are pretty proactive, Are they commendable as well?

Fuck em all.....Can you imagine getting drowned over a whale, dolphin or seal? I'm not afraid to die....But I want to die for a real purpose.

Watson is a fag and he went way soft since the days of ramming and sinking whaling ships with the CAN OPENER attached to the bow of the ship. Where's his balls now?....And no, They are not in my mouth. :P

The thing that pisses me off is that the Japs over-fished their areas and they try to encroach on other countries shit....And get away with it.

Standing up for and murdering innocents for, in my book, are two completly seperate issues.

Japs over fishing their areas would certainly be my only concern with all of this as well.. Thx.

Sixx
01-07-2010, 07:49 PM
Standing up for and murdering innocents for, in my book, are two completly seperate issues.

Japs over fishing their areas would certainly be my only concern with all of this as well.. Thx.

I'm not just talking about murdering innocent people.....Islamic extremists use other techniques and methods to disrupt the livelihood of civilians. Terrorism has a broad spectrum, And the sea shepherd conservation society are terrorists. Pretty soon they will not be able to sail under any country's flag...