PDA

View Full Version : maybe winning the lottery isn't a good thing

dmaxx3500
01-06-2010, 11:29 PM
this doesen't look good,i don't think he's on vaction

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2010/01/06/us/AP-US-Missing-Lottery-Winner.html

Sixx
01-07-2010, 10:28 AM
Not that hard to survive a jackpot lotto win, Just get your money....move to a different state and keep your mouth shut about the money. Most lottery failures bring it on themselves.

wardog99s
01-08-2010, 03:23 AM
win lottery, buy gun and move. make life livable, invest rest of money in war-bonds

Scott
01-08-2010, 08:05 AM
if i had one that cash, i would donate money to the cancer trust, put 4Million in the bank to invest, and would donate 4Million to help 4 heroes.

i would buy a 2Million home, then i would set a Apacheclips bank up and put 1Million in it, sorted for life then. Also i would pay for every single vet to meet up at a unknown location. its a shame i have a 1 in 40 Million chance of winning. if it did come true i'd stick to my word all the way.

Colors
01-11-2010, 09:45 PM
I'd take home security very seriously if I was to win the lottery.

Firstly, on my newly purchased mansion, alarms, toughened glass, drive gates that open really slow and a pack of hounds raised by the devil himself.

I'd then live the life of luxury. I'd have a swimming pool on my yacht which would be moored in the swimming pool in my garden. I'll need a sat nav to find my own bedroom, an English butler, 8 French maids and one Irish guy to tend to my garden.

I'd then descend into a world of paranoia and madness. Trusting no one, stocking up on guns and ammo and never... ever sleeping.

dmaxx3500
01-11-2010, 11:34 PM
I'd take home security very seriously if I was to win the lottery.

Firstly, on my newly purchased mansion, alarms, toughened glass, drive gates that open really slow and a pack of hounds raised by the devil himself.

I'd then live the life of luxury. I'd have a swimming pool on my yacht which would be moored in the swimming pool in my garden. I'll need a sat nav to find my own bedroom, an English butler, 8 French maids and one Irish guy to tend to my garden.

I'd then descend into a world of paranoia and madness. Trusting no one, stocking up on guns and ammo and never... ever sleeping.

so thats how howard hughes started,don't forget 2 tissue boxes for your feet