PDA

View Full Version : 7 Scumbags refuse to stand for judge

Bisley_Bob
01-05-2010, 01:52 PM
Just the kind of people we love to let into the country!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1240518/Muslim-protesters-branded-British-soldiers-rapists-baby-killers-homecoming-parade.html

I think the judge should have taken a harder line on them. I bet, as a white person, if I refused to stand I'd be in a lot more trouble than them. If they can't live by our rules and we're so repulsive to them why did they come to live here? If I was really religious and liked reading the Bible I wouldn't go to Saudi and complain about Bibles being banned. Not to mention that if I did do that, I'd be told where to shove it.

"At one point it is alleged pieces of bacon were thrown at the Muslims". Priceless!

MickDonalds
01-05-2010, 03:25 PM
I've got a solution for you guys:

I know it's touchy but, get in bed with the I.R.A. and make a deal with them. Give them more concessions or whatnot in Northern Ireland, and in turn, let them loose on the Muslims in the UK. They can basically brutalize and bully the Muslims out, one by one.

The IRA can be a de-facto Mafia organization, but they'll be legit, because they too have their faith as reasoning for their actions.

Toki
01-05-2010, 08:54 PM
I've got a solution for you guys:

I know it's touchy but, get in bed with the I.R.A. and make a deal with them. Give them more concessions or whatnot in Northern Ireland, and in turn, let them loose on the Muslims in the UK. They can basically brutalize and bully the Muslims out, one by one.

The IRA can be a de-facto Mafia organization, but they'll be legit, because they too have their faith as reasoning for their actions.

The IRA wouldn't do shit for the UK. They'd have a better chance hiring hard-up Ulsters. At least they side with Briton.

nastyleg
01-07-2010, 02:56 AM
PC is Killing us all

Bisley_Bob
01-07-2010, 11:42 AM
The problem is that people with any power are petrified of being branded a racist, so these guys can just do whatever they like and they'll get away with it.

WretchedDevice
01-07-2010, 01:06 PM
People need to stop appologising for and sympathizing with these useless fucks. We dont have this problem down south because there is zero tolerance for disrespect.