PDA

View Full Version : Community Poll: Should we post this Vol1?

Stark
01-04-2010, 03:52 PM
Very sad and graphic image of a child killed in Conflict - You decide.

http://www.apacheclips.com/images/swpt/should_we_post_this1.jpg

dmaxx3500
01-04-2010, 11:49 PM
i don't think posting pics of dead children does any good,i also don't think posting pics of dead or dying us troops does anything but bring hurt for the family and friends,,but pics of dead terrorists is a great way to demorilise the enemy,,

i also think we should run the 9/11 buildings being hit by terrorists every night after the 9/10pm news

Stark
01-05-2010, 02:18 AM
i don't think posting pics of dead children does any good,i also don't think posting pics of dead or dying us troops does anything but bring hurt for the family and friends,,but pics of dead terrorists is a great way to demorilise the enemy,,

i also think we should run the 9/11 buildings being hit by terrorists every night after the 9/10pm news

That is not the idea of this webpage - AC has not been created to demoralize the "enemy" or for propaganda purpous.

GTFPDQ
01-05-2010, 03:12 AM
Stark, I think there may be a line that might be crossed if we posted pics like this particular one. Its a difficult call. We have seen the kids killed in Gaza but there is a wider story in the pictures. The picture as shown looks as though it could easily be caused by a murderer rather than military action.

wardog99s
01-05-2010, 03:45 AM
dead kids turns my stumich

jimbo45cal
01-05-2010, 04:59 AM
War is hell, its sad but casualties of war sometimes end up to be children. Its just what they call "collateral" damage but we dont realize when the media says that its always a woman or child who ends up with some schrapnel in the head. Post the pic and show the truth and reality

StayFrosty
01-05-2010, 06:05 AM
This website has gone so far awry from what it claims to be : Uncompromising Military Content. You are turning us into ogrish or liveleak in a hurry stark.

WretchedDevice
01-05-2010, 10:37 AM
This website has gone so far awry from what it claims to be : Uncompromising Military Content. You are turning us into ogrish or liveleak in a hurry stark.

You always have the option to NOT click on the link.

Why does everyone assume that they can influence the content of someone elses website based on their own personal likes or dislikes. If its there and you dont want to see it then dont look. Just my .02...;}

Sixx
01-05-2010, 11:06 AM

Why would the FUCK would I want to see the planes slam into the twin towers over and over again? It's already burned into my motherfucking memory....

Honestly dude....that's ridiculous. No one wants to see 9/11 images every night. And even if they did.....I mean we cant even do the Pledge of Allegiance in schools anymore. When was the last time you seen the National Anthem being played when T.V. went off-air?

ahat7
01-05-2010, 11:17 AM
I'd have to side with not posting it. Unless there is some military connection to the pic, I'd say omit it. I have to say, I'm very skeptical about how it relates to uncompromising military content. Yet if it does, let her fly...

Stark, you do a great job with AC, the fact that you have a community poll and encourage discussion on a such a subject is quite impressive. Keep up the good work.

Mel
01-05-2010, 11:56 AM
You asked my opinion and I voted no on this one...But if it is posted, I just won't look at it. Not my cup of tea.

Scott
01-05-2010, 12:17 PM

why do you think he has left this down to the community, and he has done this before, left things down to the community to decide, rather then just posting it.

everyone has an option to click it or not anyway, any graphic content always has GRAPHIC!! infront of it anyhow.

Stark
01-05-2010, 03:10 PM

Frosty you keep complaining how shit we got and how much you loved us before and how wrong we are now and that we only post jihadi media and so on and so on - quite frankly I am getting a little tired of your accusations, you are missing the 1000 of extremly good military videos we upload or are uploaded by members - or may I say conveniently overlooking them, and for the love of fuck stop compairing this page to LL or Ogrish.

MatthieuFR
01-05-2010, 04:29 PM

Oh yeah, so you still believe the official story about that? The Gulf of Tonkin incident, the Spanish -American war, the 2d World War, every conflict you guys got in was the result of a false flag attack. Slam my comment as you please, but 50 years from now I'll still be there when the 9-11 documents will be unclassified.

scoutsout80
01-05-2010, 04:59 PM
Oh yeah, so you still believe the official story about that? The Gulf of Tonkin incident, the Spanish -American war, the 2d World War, every conflict you guys got in was the result of a false flag attack. Slam my comment as you please, but 50 years from now I'll still be there when the 9-11 documents will be unclassified.

Yeah, George Bush flew the planes into the twin towers and Dick Cheney flew it into the Pentagon, Donal Rumsfeld flew his into the ground in PA.....blah blah blah

Mooney
01-05-2010, 05:16 PM
Very sad and graphic image of a child killed in Conflict - You decide.

http://www.apacheclips.com/images/swpt/should_we_post_this1.jpg

Post it.
Keep thinking war is neat and clean. This pic shows us how fucked up war is. So don't hide the deadly truth.

dmaxx3500
01-05-2010, 09:04 PM
Why would the FUCK would I want to see the planes slam into the twin towers over and over again? It's already burned into my motherfucking memory....

Honestly dude....that's ridiculous. No one wants to see 9/11 images every night. And even if they did.....I mean we cant even do the Pledge of Allegiance in schools anymore. When was the last time you seen the National Anthem being played when T.V. went off-air?

its burned into my memory too,but so many americans don't or can't remember how and why we are at ''WAR'',,more U.S. citizens were killed on 9/11 then at pearl harbor,but in ww2 each and every american did everything they could so we could and did win the war,, DUDE thats why we have to turn this country around and get back to what our founders did to start this great free place we live in,if more people did more things [like vote or get educated about what laws and bills our elected representives draft] or just do more for our fellow citizens

Cup_Noodles
01-23-2010, 09:56 PM

Agreed, I will never forget that day. I was in the 3rd grade at the time. For a classroom of 3rd Graders to see planes crashing into buildings and seeing people die is pretty fucked.

sparkie
01-23-2010, 10:02 PM
Post it.
Keep thinking war is neat and clean. This pic shows us how fucked up war is. So don't hide the deadly truth.

Meebe you and I know it's a bitch,,,,,,, Can't convince others till they have scooped up a few parts. Let the civvies play.

TangoMango
01-23-2010, 11:01 PM
Meebe you and I know it's a bitch,,,,,,, Can't convince others till they have scooped up a few parts. Let the civvies play.

Agreed, people wanna see what our days were like well this is one of them. Nobody is twisting their arms to click the link. They will do it on their own!