PDA

View Full Version : your not going to beleive this

dmaxx3500
01-02-2010, 02:38 AM
this was printed in a euro newspaper,get your tinfoil hats ready,ive spent the past 2hrs looking on the internet and can't find were this started

http://www.eutimes.net/2009/12/us-forces-plan-direct-action-against-american-citizens/

acf6
01-02-2010, 05:13 AM
I wouldn't worry about it, this guy has predicted this from the beginning when Obama took office. Nothing he predicted happened. He said this would happen within 4-6 months and oh wait its been a year and nothing!! You see he is a former state trooper that alone should tell you something! Not sure why he is former but his rants I have seen would get just about any LEO in hot water! Just another nut job trying to make waves. There have been numerous others screaming the same thing.

dmaxx3500
01-02-2010, 10:16 AM
i think its funny it gets printed if a forigen paper,what else is printed over there that they believe and we never see,no wonder they hate us

windexglow
01-02-2010, 11:06 AM
Don't forget about obama deporting whites! And outlawing guns! And ruining America. And religion. Don't forget about school indoctrination!

Mel
01-02-2010, 01:25 PM
It's amazing that this guy is the only one privy to this information. To quote a famous DI "What's a matter..Mommy and Daddy didn't give you enough attention when you were a child?" What a bafoon. :duh: