PDA

View Full Version : looks like health care will pass-please call your senaters

dmaxx3500
12-19-2009, 11:44 PM
guys i know most of you hate things like this brought up,but this is a war here in this country,,,

1.you need to call and e-mail your senaters and tell them not to vote for this farse of a heatlh care bill,it will crush our economy

2.gov phone # for the capital switchboard is #202-224-3121,,you will need to tell them your home zip code and they will pass you on

3. the next things up will be ilegal aliens [making them legal]and cap and trade [more of a way to tax us into being a 3rd world country]

these polititions don't seem to care what we as u.s. citizens think and want to do what ever they can to get unrevokable power over us,,,but don't forget they work for us-we don't work for them,,

these things will effect the men and women of our military in ways i can't even think of ,,as in less money ,goods,ammo,food,health care,aid for your familys and many more things

nastyleg
12-20-2009, 01:44 AM
All ready passed in both houses. Despite the majority of Americans wanting it to die.

ghost
12-20-2009, 10:58 AM
So what exactly does this bill entail? I haven't read too much about it. This isn't public healthcare(socialized medicine), is it? Wasn't this shot down, a couple months ago, by the Senate?

dmaxx3500
12-20-2009, 12:46 PM
this hasn't passed final vote in the senate yet ,there some procidgeral votes and possible a final vote on of all days ''christmas eve'',there are somemany things wrong like

1.if you don't buy the goverment insurance you get fined $500-$1,000

2.gov is going to pay for aboritions[wether good or bad they shouldn't pay for it]

3.they payed off the state of louisana $300 mill in medicare to get their senaters vote

4.they are going to put private insurance out of bussiness and the only place to buy it will be the gov

5.they want 90+ new gov dept's to run things,that will employee over 25,000 new gov people

6. this is supossed to cost you and me $1.3 trillion to $2.5 trillion [we don't have the money]

there are so many more things too

try listening to ''talk radio'' ,try ''rush limbaugh'',yes hes right wing but he has on people that talk the truth about the costs and if he tells you something he can back it up with were and how he got the info,,you can listen to ''glenn beck'' to but hes more glum and doom,he has a book out called '' arguing with idiots'' that brings out alot of the polititions lies about how they are really helping us,,

i know we all are real busy this time of year,but these polititions want to take over our lives for ever and take away our freedom to keep this country ours

we need a healthy goverment ,but remember these people in goverment work for us,,we don't work for them