PDA

View Full Version : Just to let you know!

RobboUK
12-16-2009, 11:58 AM
Hi guys,

Just a thing here just a post to show some support. One of my good friends has had both of his legs blown off in Afganistan he was with the 3rd Battlion Royal Rifles of the British Army Maybe if some of you could put some kind words maybe to cheer him up as i will print them out and give them too him just to show a bit of support thanks Guys

H4H - Help for heros!

[RIP] The Fallen & Good luck to all our brave over there.

bobdina
12-23-2009, 08:50 PM
Very , very sorry for the delay. No excuses. Keep your chin up mate. you are a hero on so many levels, you went when you could have been like so many people these days it's not my fight. As a Disabled vet from across the pond I have nothing but admiration and love for you guy's doing a damn tough job without a lot of the support you need. I know you do not consider yourself a hero but you are. You have tough days ahead but it does get better. And for all the people laughing at me for saying I have love for a fellow fighting man well I guess you've never been there. best of luck.

joedan
12-26-2009, 09:57 PM
Sir, you have my most humble thanks and life-long respect. Even though you knew what dangers you faced in joining you joined and served. Many, too many, in both our countries refuse to get off their asses and are afraid to face danger, in any measure, in order to attempt to make a difference in other peoples lives, and in our world in general. None of them believe, as you do, that a single man can make a difference. You've proved them all wrong and paid a high price in doing so. Your actions put you in a category of men that we're all proud to call our brother in arms. You went, you served and you didn't run. Those are the qualities of a real man and a professional soldier. My comments may sound a bit trite but trust me, I can never adequately express my most sincere thanks for your sevice and condolences for your wounds. If you ever decide to tour Texas you just let me know by way of Apache Clips.com and I'll show you in person. Many thanks again and God Bless you man. And God's Peace to your family.
Respectfully,
Joe Dan

Markoxx
12-29-2009, 08:40 AM
All respect 2 this soldier. he is a real hero. god bless him

acf6
12-30-2009, 03:08 AM
God Bless Him and Good Luck!!

kimble
01-05-2010, 11:58 PM
In 1991 I was assigned to assist a British Tank Unit, I remember that the tank was named a Challenger. We argued how the US Army Abrams tank veris the British Challenger where better. In the closing arguements I asked the British Sgt. named Todd if he wanted a drink of my Kentucky Burban that my father sent me. After a few drinks he gave in and said that the Abrams tank was at least equel to the Challenger.
The point I want to make, no matter what uniform you might wear, we are all soldiers and carry a bond that nothing can replace.
I thank you and all those crazy Brit's that have took up arms next to United States.

God Bless the Uk and God Save the Qween.

RobboUK
01-07-2010, 05:46 PM
Thanks for thoses people who have left a post, Will get a reply off him soon

Thanks Guys!