PDA

View Full Version : [b]military intervention in us civil war

Terrco
12-12-2009, 11:27 AM
There are rumors and alleged russian intelligence that states that Obama is gearing up for 1 million troops by January 1 to circumvent a civil war in the USA due to financial collapse of the US dollar. For more details click on http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin554.htm

QUESTION to MILITARY PERSONNEL (past and present):
If ordered, would you do?
Fire upon United States Citizens?
Abandon your assignment/military?
Join the patriots?

sparkie
12-12-2009, 11:49 AM
So far, speculation. But I do believe we are headed for a contrived martial law with the constitution suspended before 2012. The only logical way for the powerful to stay in power beyond that point in time.

Did I say that??? Pass me another beer so I can forget that crap.

GTFPDQ
12-12-2009, 11:52 AM
What banking problem? Some of the banks have already paid back ALL the TARP money they were given.

Terrco, do you have shares in a tin foil manufacturer?

acf6
12-12-2009, 09:31 PM
Getting sick and tired of hearing about this stupid bullshit!!!!! Skeptics said this would happen within 6 months of Obama taking office and what happened NOTHING!!! Lets leave this kind of shit off this site and concentrate on the military men and women fighting terrorists!!!!!!!!!!!

ghost
12-12-2009, 11:17 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/zn4dxd.jpg

GTFPDQ
12-13-2009, 02:30 AM
Getting sick and tired of hearing about this stupid bullshit!!!!! Skeptics said this would happen within 6 months of Obama taking office and what happened NOTHING!!! Lets leave this kind of shit off this site and concentrate on the military men and women fighting terrorists!!!!!!!!!!!

Another quote re-quoted for common sense.

dmaxx3500
12-13-2009, 10:54 AM
this is a valid question,if your in the military , and the gov said to stop the citizens of this country ,were would you stand?,,nothing to do with ''obama',i know were we would all stand if somebody invaded this country,but the oath says ''enemys forgien and domestic'',

Mel
12-13-2009, 10:23 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/zn4dxd.jpg

:freakout: :lol:

GTFPDQ
12-14-2009, 12:50 AM
that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic

Its not the foreign and domestic part that matters, its the constitution and the law that will be defended. Its an oblique part of the oath, as the administration at the time can enact a new law, one which is distasteful to the majority. Its law even if there were massive protests, it will be defended as a law.

Terrco
12-14-2009, 09:04 PM
I asked a simple question to military personnel. IF ORDERED, WOULD YOU FIRE ON CITIZENS OF THE USA? Simple question - simple answer: YES or NO. I'm not looking for personal opinions, merely polling membership. THE END

acf6
12-15-2009, 12:18 AM
Well Like it or Not you got the OPINIONS!!!!!

GTFPDQ
12-15-2009, 12:53 AM
Plus you asked 3 questions.

QUESTION to MILITARY PERSONNEL (past and present):
If ordered, would you do?
Fire upon United States Citizens?
Abandon your assignment/military?
Join the patriots?

Now take your tear soaked kleenex and do one.

nastyleg
12-15-2009, 01:50 PM
I am an American Citizen first a soldier second. One thing that people never seems to be look up when asking this question is the UCMJ. I have to obey LAWFUL ORDERS! If I determine that an order given to me violates any US law I have the ability to question that order. I also have the ability to refuse to carry out that order. Let me brake it down Campbell Soup Children style.

Things that govern US Military Personnel:
Common Sense
Rule of Law
Common Sense
Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ)
Common Sense
Rules of Engagement
Common Sense

So if ordered to fire on civilians I would only do so if I felt threatened.