PDA

View Full Version : Facebook

TangoMango
12-11-2009, 02:58 PM
Is there a way where we can get a Facebook link to share videos on our Facebook pages??

Markoxx
12-11-2009, 05:09 PM
I dont think you can share AC vids in facebook, but anyway I will ask stark about this and answer you just 2 be sure.

TangoMango
12-11-2009, 07:15 PM
I know we cant, but is there a way to add it with the rest of the other link buttons. I mean under the vid theres a link to "share/bookmark, for "digg", "furl", ''del.icio.us'', "reddit" I dont know what these are, but im guessing they are other blog/social groups. I just think it would be a good suggestion. Thanks OX

ps My wife asked "why did you put hugs and kisses at the end?" haha i said i didnt i called him OX...hahaha

Markoxx
12-12-2009, 04:14 AM
I know we cant, but is there a way to add it with the rest of the other link buttons. I mean under the vid theres a link to "share/bookmark, for "digg", "furl", ''del.icio.us'', "reddit" I dont know what these are, but im guessing they are other blog/social groups. I just think it would be a good suggestion. Thanks OX

ps My wife asked "why did you put hugs and kisses at the end?" haha i said i didnt i called him OX...hahaha

Hahaha OX ha lolz. anyway I will ask stark about this.

Stark
12-12-2009, 06:03 AM
Hahaha OX ha lolz. anyway I will ask stark about this.

Let me have a look at it

Scott
12-12-2009, 07:53 AM
ps My wife asked "why did you put hugs and kisses at the end?" haha i said i didnt i called him OX...hahaha Tell your wife its abit of manly love, theres no need for her to get jelous :evilgrin0039:

TangoMango
12-12-2009, 03:45 PM
Tell your wife its abit of manly love, theres no need for her to get jelous :evilgrin0039:

Just alittle Bromance...lol thanks stark

TangoMango
12-29-2009, 09:09 PM
Good job, on the facebook social/bookmark. Works just fine!

Truthfull
05-18-2010, 10:51 AM
I dont know if this can be a good place but... who play mafia wars?

kurgen
05-19-2010, 11:53 AM
I dont know if this can be a good place but... who play mafia wars?

I do Play mafia wars and pot farm...lol
link to my facebook.....You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times..oh well sorry I tried to post my account for you but for some strange reason I am not allowed. guess I have to post some worthless bullshit in the forums first.. so just more bullshit ruls...what a bummer.