PDA

View Full Version : Gordo Snubbed by Wounded Soldiers During Visit

Reactor-Axe-Man
12-06-2009, 08:07 PM
Gordon Brown was snubbed by badly injured Afghan veterans when they closed curtains round their beds during a hospital visit and refused to speak to him.

More at the link:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6945976.ece

GTFPDQ
12-06-2009, 11:53 PM
Good for them, if anyone has the right to give the bird to the PM, its those boys.

nastyleg
12-07-2009, 02:39 AM
Read the article and it is mind blowing how little you guys are getting as far as allocation of the overall GDP percentage. 2.8% of the GDP is abysmal. I am just curious as to how the service members treated Tony Blair? I still cannot wrap my head around this type of thinking that thinks it will be okay to SUE WOUNDED SOLDIERS TO SEE IF THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH TAKING AWAY COMPENSATION BENEFITS!!!

MickDonalds
12-07-2009, 09:50 AM
Good. The British Gov't doesn't give their troops SQUAT in terms of even the most basic necessities for fighting in A'stan.

This reminds me of when that commie bitch Nancy Pelosi visited troops in Balad, Iraq back in '07 ('08?) and was serving troops at the chow hall and maybe like 3 (seriously, 3!) soldiers came up to her and even acknowledged her presence. Yet, there she was, with that forced smile expecting people to come talk to her. Of course, our media didn't cover it, but I read some troops blogs and heard about it from rightbias.com.

Anybody remember when Obama visited Camp Lejeune last Thanksgiving and the Marines ignored his ass? Lol. That was right after he won that election.

ghost
12-07-2009, 03:12 PM
Good. The British Gov't doesn't give their troops SQUAT in terms of even the most basic necessities for fighting in A'stan.

This reminds me of when that commie bitch Nancy Pelosi visited troops in Balad, Iraq back in '07 ('08?) and was serving troops at the chow hall and maybe like 3 (seriously, 3!) soldiers came up to her and even acknowledged her presence. Yet, there she was, with that forced smile expecting people to come talk to her. Of course, our media didn't cover it, but I read some troops blogs and heard about it from rightbias.com.

Anybody remember when Obama visited Camp Lejeune last Thanksgiving and the Marines ignored his ass? Lol. That was right after he won that election.

Haha. Nancy Pelosi visited the troops in Iraq? :lol:

bobdina
12-07-2009, 03:42 PM
Read the article and it is mind blowing how little you guys are getting as far as allocation of the overall GDP percentage. 2.8% of the GDP is abysmal. I am just curious as to how the service members treated Tony Blair? I still cannot wrap my head around this type of thinking that thinks it will be okay to SUE WOUNDED SOLDIERS TO SEE IF THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH TAKING AWAY COMPENSATION BENEFITS!!!

Fuck me, I cannot believe they would even try to cut compensation whether at war or peace.I usually try not to talk about another countries politics as I don't live there and don't feel I have the right. However this involves brothers, from another country yes however we're still all brothers and it's criminal to sue men who were willing to give up everything for their country. It's totally sicking. This guy and his cronies deserve nothing until their troops are taking care of first and I mean taken care of for life not just for we'll use you for a few years you get hurt we'll try and patch you up then fuck off. Yet from what I've read it's ok for them to have 2 houses , house cleaners and all kinds of other shit they in no way deserve because of the treatment of our brothers across the pond. This is not quite up to the level of Yes we can wanting the troops here to pay for their own health care when he first took office(but hey I'm an asshole so I'll mention it). But what drives these assholes from both sides of the pond to send young men and women into harms way and not give a flying fuck about them. My god it's criminal for Christ sakes, yet let's put 3 SEALs on trial for supposedly punching some Islamic terrorist fuck bag in the stomach(even though they could have killed him but they didn't) FUCK THIS

MickDonalds
12-08-2009, 12:23 PM
When England becomes a Sharia Law hellhole, the US will surely welcome all British Army wishing to change uniforms. At least, if I was US ARMY Chief of Staff I'd make divisions of the US ARMY, Air Force and Navy specifically for the British immigrants. That'd be kinda cool actually!

nastyleg
12-08-2009, 02:53 PM
the Corp of Britians sounds good

MickDonalds
12-08-2009, 05:30 PM
the Corp of Britians sounds good

Sure does. That'd be cool as shit, come to think about it. Embed our air combat controllers with theirs and vice versa.

ghost
12-08-2009, 08:39 PM
When England becomes a Sharia Law hellhole, the US will surely welcome all British Army wishing to change uniforms. At least, if I was US ARMY Chief of Staff I'd make divisions of the US ARMY, Air Force and Navy specifically for the British immigrants. That'd be kinda cool actually!

Fuck yeah! I could see that. I'm sure the SAS could offer some great training and experience for the Rangers and SF, and the SBS could do the same for SEALs, MARSOC, and Force Recon :excited: