PDA

View Full Version : New DWIFTI winner why and vote.

bobdina
12-06-2009, 04:20 PM
The winner is Chimmy
for this comment -
i cant believe how much disrespect there is for the enemy on this site,there methods of firstaid are actually very good and i dont ever hear them complain about lack of equipment when one of them dies,you guys with these so called milatary badges i think you should be a bit more miture about the comments you leave because i have my doubts about some of you.. First off who are the enemy going to bitch to, second when they die the only thing we feel is happy it was him and not one of us or a Buddie we know, third having doubts about badge holders who have manned up and served their country, then went through an arduous process to be verified as a vet.

he received 87.10% of the vote, the highest yet.

TangoMango
12-06-2009, 09:33 PM
yeah i was wondering what happend with that one.

Scott
12-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Im glad he got it, he deserved it with that post.

bobdina
12-06-2009, 10:44 PM
Im glad he got it, he deserved it with that post.

Yeah I decided to do it this way therefore the member knows why he has the DWIFTI badge, unlike my mess up last month were Fox did not know why he won. And I must say he really deserved it, Chimmy I'm talking about.

Mel
12-06-2009, 10:52 PM
Congratulations Chimmy, I think that was well deserved.:duh: Thanks for the explanation Bob,always wondered how it got awarded.

bobdina
12-06-2009, 11:21 PM
Congratulations Chimmy, I think that was well deserved.:duh: Thanks for the explanation Bob,always wondered how it got awarded.

Vets nominate what they think are Don't worry I'm from the internet comments. These comments cannot be he's wearing the wrong uniform or little comments like that, there for comments like above or doubting a pilot IE I would have used 30 mm on that target or a 2000 pound bomb. Well if your not in the cockpit you don't know the full story and should not be making comments that criticize the men/women who are actually there at that moment. Vet's are not immune either. Then all military badge holders vote on all the nominations and the winner get's the coveted badge. The admin and mods came up with this as a way to self police this site while having a little fun, it's to show members we're not LL in we police comments or any other site that actually bans people for making those comments. At least 2 sites ban people for a member saying he's wearing the wrong uniform or very minor infractions and we don't want it to be that way. I hope I explained it good enough for everyone.

Markoxx
12-07-2009, 07:41 AM
Hahah good job giving him the badge.

Stark
12-07-2009, 12:37 PM
good job guys - I make it news today when I'm back home.

Chimmy just got his DWIFTI