PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else see this last night?

WretchedDevice
11-12-2009, 03:27 PM
Awesome performance last night on the CMA's, thought I would share it. Gives me goose bumps.

YouTube- Zac Brown Band - Devil Goes Down To Georgia - CMA Awards 2009

shatto
11-18-2009, 03:55 AM
Know what else Country Music has?
A mess of very talented, very good lookin womens!
Was a heck of a show.

WretchedDevice
11-18-2009, 12:20 PM
Know what else Country Music has?
A mess of very talented, very good lookin womens!
Was a heck of a show.

Talented, good lookin respectable women with some sense of values and morals. I love the south.......For the record, Florida, is not the south. There a whole other breed down there...lol

thx

bobdina
11-18-2009, 01:34 PM
Talented, good lookin respectable women with some sense of values and morals. I love the south.......For the record, Florida, is not the south. There a whole other breed down there...lol

thx

Yes they are, I'm a transplant and haven't stopped shaking my head about stuff since moving here, from the election troubles to the Muslim women suing the State to have their drivers license picture take with their hijab (head scarf) on not showing their faces. You name something silly or controversial it happens here.

Mel
11-18-2009, 01:46 PM
That boy just flat played the hell out of that fiddle.

WretchedDevice
11-18-2009, 02:37 PM
Yes they are, I'm a transplant and haven't stopped shaking my head about stuff since moving here, from the election troubles to the Muslim women suing the State to have their drivers license picture take with their hijab (head scarf) on not showing their faces. You name something silly or controversial it happens here.

I was born there and have seen some of the most bizarro headlines from there than anywhere else. Im sure its mostly to do with the kids comming of age that had parents, and it was generally everyone at the time, that lived through the coke years. Florida was in ruins for a while.

thx