PDA

View Full Version : Hailing From Parts Unknown..

MickDonalds
11-11-2009, 01:23 PM
Good evening. I'm Johnny, US ARMY and I stumbled across this website from my constant researching of Iraqi Insurgent videos on numerous live host websites, such as liveleak. This place seems pretty cool.

A little about me:

US ARMY
I live in Iraq, har har har...
I'm a Music Elitist and very opinionated about music. I'm a "snob", I guess.
PT is a lifestyle for me. I obsess about it. No lie, I love it.
I'll die for the ARMY. I'm a lifer.

One more thing:
It's been said before, but I hope you all agree: In the Global War On Terror, anything less than victory is BULLSHIT.

Markoxx
11-11-2009, 02:20 PM
Welcome 2 the page mate, Glad u like it. As a soldier in the army u can apply for AC military badge here

http://www.apacheclips.com/index.php?view=requestbadge

For any questions dont hesitate to contact the admin or one of the mods here have fun

cheers

GTFPDQ
11-11-2009, 02:23 PM
Big Hi to you MickMac. More power to you and your comrades getting the job done.

Stark
11-11-2009, 04:15 PM
welcome to the terror dome :)

WretchedDevice
11-11-2009, 05:08 PM
Id like to have a music Guru around. Drop soms knowledge on the forums. Might be some interesting reads.

Later!

acf6
11-11-2009, 10:23 PM
Welcome and have fun!!!

nastyleg
11-12-2009, 01:55 AM
Welcome and pull up chair its gonna get addictive

wardog99s
11-12-2009, 02:35 AM
welcome

JMfin
11-12-2009, 01:07 PM
welcome! :)

MickDonalds
11-12-2009, 02:42 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes you guys. Do we have a section for music? Cause we need one! Oh yeah, the title of this thread is a reference to The Ultimate Warrior, one of the most entertaining and inspirational people I've ever run across. He was billed as being from "Parts Unknown" because he portrayed this god-warrior-man like character that was larger than life. His words and interviews were insane, but damn were they motivating!! Someday if I ever go officer I'm gonna steal his quotes and use them in speeches to my troops lol:

"...for your greatness will silence them all, warriors!" lol