PDA

View Full Version : ApacheClips Karma mod

Stark
10-24-2009, 03:35 PM
The newest addition to Apacheclips is now online...

With the new Karma mod you can now vote comments and influence the overall Karma of members.

Here is how it works.

If you see a comment in the video section that you are fully agree with and you want to show your apprechiation for the member that wrote the comment you can now vote with the Thumb up and send some positive Kama to the Member (see screenshot).

All the comments votes (good and bad) are counted together and shown as overall Karma under the Avatar in the comments (again please see screenshot)

The same goes without saying for the negative Karma.

With time as a member you will recieve or loose more and more Karma just like in real life :D

We hope you guys like the new addition and hope that it will be used to self police this page.

wanny1971
10-24-2009, 11:53 PM
[QUOTE=Stark;17619]The newest addition to Apacheclips is now online...

With the new Karma mod you can now vote comments and influence the overall Karma of members.
With time as a member you will recieve or loose more and more Karma just like in real life :D

love the kama idea ... 2 thumbs up 4 its creator
how about a best and worse TOP 10 KARMA RANK LIST... just 4 armed services and members
you and your mods would hog the top spots ... so i'd ban ya from it ..(SORRY MODS) lol
just a bit of an idea .. :)

Markoxx
10-25-2009, 02:15 AM

how about a best and worse TOP 10 KARMA RANK LIST... just 4 armed services and members
you and your mods would hog the top spots ... so i'd ban ya from it ..(SORRY MODS) lol

I think its great idea,, and ya without the admin and the mods.

Stark
10-25-2009, 04:11 AM

Good idea - I see what I can do

wanny1971
10-25-2009, 05:42 AM
thats 2 good idea's i've had
my brain HURTS
better slow down before i over do it... :D
i'll send u the bill later..lmao
cheers S+M (nod)

wanny1971
10-28-2009, 11:20 PM
the... who's online now (bottom of forum main page)
thats my moan ...:(
can you put this info on display on the main page D
moan over :o
the 'who's/users online now' on the main page... what do u think ???
P.S... giggle at the karma ... :) :D :o

Stark
10-29-2009, 02:13 AM
the... who's online now (bottom of forum main page)
thats my moan ...:(
can you put this info on display on the main page D
moan over :o
the 'who's/users online now' on the main page... what do u think ???
P.S... giggle at the karma ... :) :D :o

hm let me see if that is possible