PDA

View Full Version : PD: Dad ran down 'westernized' daughter

nastyleg
10-21-2009, 04:59 PM
PD: Dad ran down 'westernized' daughter
by Associated Press (October 21st, 2009 @ 11:32am)

PEORIA, Ariz. - Peoria police are looking for a father suspected of running down his daughter because she was becoming too ``westernized'' and was not living according to their traditional Iraqi values.

Peoria police say 48-year-old Faleh Hassan Almaleki of Glendale allegedly ran his daughter down Tuesday at an Arizona Department of Economic Security parking lot in Peoria.

The victim, 20-year-old Noor Faleh Almaleki of Surprise, is hospitalized with life-threatening injuries.

A second woman was also injured. She's identified as 43-year-old Amal Edan Khalaf, also of Surprise. Khalaf has what are described as non-life threatening injuries. Police say both women are roommates.

Faleh Almaleki was last seen driving a grey or silver 2000 Jeep grand Cherokee, Arizona license ADS-9192.

http://www.ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=1222496

nastyleg
10-21-2009, 05:01 PM
I chose to post this here because of how this mother fucker hurt his own daughter because of his religious beliefs. I am not super religious but I am not an atheist. Religion is a very hot topic and a messy one. I am not posting this to bash Islam but to bash this mother fucker. He took his religion just like the jawa's and warped it. Sad state of affairs when people like him do this to his own flesh and blood.

Stark
10-21-2009, 05:29 PM
Oh that is just FUCKING great!!!! :(

nastyleg
10-21-2009, 05:37 PM
Well now that it is on the local news here in Phx when he is caught he will get his ass beat in jail because of what he did.

GTFPDQ
10-21-2009, 07:49 PM
So wrong on so many levels. Assimilation is a cornerstone of civilization. The girl wasnt being weternised she was fitting in, becoming her own person, free to choose and be part of the community.

bobdina
10-21-2009, 10:48 PM
So wrong on so many levels. Assimilation is a cornerstone of civilization. The girl wasnt being weternised she was fitting in, becoming her own person, free to choose and be part of the community.

Yes but as this shows us time and time again the strict Muslims who take their families out of a middle eastern country and to the western world don't want to assimilate and when family members do/try this is what happens. They want us to change our laws to fit them I.E. a couple of those lawsuits filed because the women refused to have a picture taken with her face showing because it was against her religion, well I'm sorry people but driving is not a right, it's a privilege . If it were a right they would not be able to take your license away for any infractions who commit. We had a women not too long a ago in the county I used to live in Florida where she tried to sue the state for the above reason, Thank god she lost. I'm done blithering away now.

GTFPDQ
10-22-2009, 12:24 AM
At least you're not a blithering idiot!!! Nice use of the word, you're being assimilated slowly!!!

So this "father", olay, Ill rephrase that, this "fatherless" didnt even have the courage of his convictions and done a runner. Coward, he cant hide behind anything now.

GTFPDQ
11-02-2009, 12:12 AM
October 31, 2009 10:21 p.m. EDT
Police say Faleh Hassan Almaleki was angry that his daughter was not living according to traditional Iraqi values.
Police say Faleh Hassan Almaleki was angry that his daughter was not living according to traditional Iraqi values.
STORY HIGHLIGHTS

* Authorities book Faleh Hassan Almaleki into Arizona jail on two counts of aggravated assault
* Faleh Hassan Almaleki struck daughter, friend with car in Arizona parking lot, police say
* Dad thought Noor Faleh Almaleki, 20, had become "too Westernized," officials say
* After incident, Almaleki fled to Mexico, attempted to catch flight to England

(CNN) -- An Iraqi man accused of running down his daughter in Arizona because she had become "too Westernized" is being held on two counts of aggravated assault, police said Saturday.

Police in Peoria, Arizona, say Faleh Hassan Almaleki, 48, struck his 20-year-old daughter, Noor Faleh Almaleki, and her friend Amal Edan Khalaf with the Jeep Laredo he was driving in a parking lot in Peoria on October 20.

After the incident, Almaleki drove to Mexico and abandoned his vehicle in Nogales, Peoria police said.

He then made his way to Mexico City and boarded a plane to London, England. British authorities denied him entry into the country, and he was put on a plane back to the United States, police said.

He was taken into custody Friday in Atlanta, Georgia, and was extradited to Arizona on Saturday, police said.

There, authorities booked him on two counts of aggravated assault and transported him to a Maricopa County jail in Phoenix, police said.

Almaleki was angry with his daughter "as she had become too 'Westernized' and was not living according to [the family's] traditional Iraq[i] values," Peoria police said in a statement last week.

The daughter was hospitalized with life-threatening injuries and remains "unresponsive," Peoria police said Friday.

Khalaf, 43, was hospitalized with injuries that are not life-threatening. She is in serious but stable condition, police said.

Peoria is about 13 miles northwest of Phoenix.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/31/arizona.westernized.daughter/index.html

nastyleg
11-02-2009, 12:57 PM
thanks Charlie for catching the update. I was busy with work and at home. thanks again.

Markoxx
11-02-2009, 01:15 PM
what a mother fucker father, btw these dudes dont give a damn about rules when they see their children are getting Westernized or what ever u want 2 call it , things like this happened in Iraq and its heppening in Sweden as well under the name of honor killing. they are bitches and will be always bitches cuz their religions says kill those who dont follow islams rules. in other words thise how get Westernized
cool ha.

acf6
11-03-2009, 01:47 AM
If you don"t like the westernized countries than don"t move here!!!!!!!!