PDA

View Full Version : Knife Threat To British , U.S. Troops

bobdina
10-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Knife Threat To British Troops

Friday, October 09, 2009

Source: The Sun Online

An al-Qaeda fanatic brandishes a giant razor-sharp blade in a pose intended to scare British and US troops in Afghanistan.

The knife is too cumbersome to use in battle - but could behead or dismember any hostage his terror group grabs.

The insurgent, also seen sitting with an AK47 rifle, belongs to one of Osama Bin Laden's "foreign legions" fighting in Afghanistan.

He appears in a new terror video posted online and vows to use the huge blade to achieve a victory for Islam.

The bearded thug was identified as "Abu Askar the German".

Last night a military source warned: "If anyone needed reminding, this is the face of the enemy."

Terrorism expert and author Chris Dobson said: "The bloodthirsty threat of Abu Askar the German and his giant cleaver is plain - anyone who opposes us will lose their heads. Fanatical Islamic Jihadists have a record of beheading captives and boasting about it to cause fear among their enemies.

"Abu Askar and his knife are undoubtedly part of the 'war of the mind' the Jihadists are waging against the West.

"But they also reflect a growing confidence, especially among home-grown terrorists, that the West is becoming vulnerable."

A message with the video says Askar belongs to a terror group closely allied to al-Qaeda. It is known to hide out in the lawless Pakistan border region and cross into Afghanistan to launch attacks against British and US forces.

Askar boasted that the terrorists have attracted recruits from all over Europe as well as from Russia and China.

Britain's Army commander, General Sir David Richards, has sounded the alarm over any possibility of losing the war in Afghanistan to men like Askar.

He said: "Failure would have a catalytic effect on militant Islam because the message would be that al-Qaeda has defeated the most powerful alliance in the world."

silvertree
10-09-2009, 01:12 PM
hehe you call that a knife, let me show you mine...

bobdina
10-09-2009, 01:14 PM
hehe you call that a knife, let me show you mine...

Was waiting to see who would be first.

GTFPDQ
10-09-2009, 02:29 PM
Either he wants to be Croca-Jihadi Dundee or he hasnt heard of the Brits liking to "fix bayonets" during a scrap.

acf6
10-10-2009, 12:08 AM
You dont bring a knife to a gunfight!!

cormack
10-10-2009, 02:48 AM
Either he wants to be Croca-Jihadi Dundee or he hasnt heard of the Brits liking to "fix bayonets" during a scrap.

lmaooo

ghost
10-10-2009, 10:48 AM
This scumbag will be dead soon.