PDA

View Full Version : When did you last drink any alcohol?

JiiVee
10-06-2009, 09:35 PM
Couple beer right now.

acf6
10-07-2009, 02:16 AM
Last night! And those Yager Bombs were going down nicely!!!!

JMfin
10-07-2009, 05:51 AM
Last night. some good old LONG DRINK!

bobdina
10-07-2009, 07:23 PM
Couple beer right now.

I have had the privilege of drinking real Finnish beer and also having some of your chocolate. Both were the best I have ever had, the beer was in a blue can and I cannot remember the name for the life of me but since it was written in Finnish I probably would not remember the name anyway.

nastyleg
10-08-2009, 03:43 AM
two nights ago.....budlight lime

JMfin
10-08-2009, 12:02 PM
I have had the privilege of drinking real Finnish beer and also having some of your chocolate. Both were the best I have ever had, the beer was in a blue can and I cannot remember the name for the life of me but since it was written in Finnish I probably would not remember the name anyway.

Nice to hear that u like finnish bear bob. if the beer was in a blue can then u have been drinking beer called: LAPIN KULTA

JMfin
10-08-2009, 12:06 PM
bob. Where did you get the Finnish beer? :D

bobdina
10-08-2009, 01:29 PM
Nice to hear that u like finnish bear bob. if the beer was in a blue can then u have been drinking beer called: LAPIN KULTA

Yup that's the stuff. Had a friend who was half Finn and when he went home he would bring back the beer and chocolate for us. Both good stuff, miss getting it though among other things.

ddexter
10-09-2009, 07:08 AM
last Friday some Jack and Jidvei Cognac

JiiVee
10-09-2009, 04:05 PM
Yup that's the stuff. Had a friend who was half Finn and when he went home he would bring back the beer and chocolate for us. Both good stuff, miss getting it though among other things.
Here is couple better beers then that. Allmost all finnish beer is.. (what is that word, not dark beer but..) ..white? :).

Finnish chocolate is maybe best in the world. But beer, not.

bobdina
10-09-2009, 11:34 PM
Here is couple better beers then that. Allmost all finnish beer is.. (what is that word, not dark beer but..) ..white? :).

Finnish chocolate is maybe best in the world. But beer, not.

I've never had better chocolate then Finnish, the funny thing was till I tried it I had no idea you guy's made chocolate, let alone the great quality.

ghost
10-11-2009, 01:43 AM
I've never had better chocolate then Finnish, the funny thing was till I tried it I had no idea you guy's made chocolate, let alone the great quality.

Finnish chocolate, huh? I'm not too familiar with that. Swiss chocolate is excellent though.

bobdina
10-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Finnish chocolate, huh? I'm not too familiar with that. Swiss chocolate is excellent though.

Finnish chocolate is 10 times better, wish I knew a place around here that sold it.