PDA

View Full Version : Attention: Jiahdi clips are not longer allowed to be posted or hosted here

Stark
10-02-2009, 04:51 PM
G'day all,

From today on we will not allow any Jihad movies to be uploaded or host on Apacheclips.
Please read on I will explain this as detailed as possible.

In the past few days we made some extensive research and went through a bunch of very obvious Jihad Forums and webpages in order to find out if these people possibly abuse AC - the uncomfortable truth is that some of these webpages have mentioned AC and have promoted the idea of uploading hosting and embedding their propaganda movies.
Obviously this is never what we intended and even more obvious I don't want these fucks on my webpage - this is NOT what AC is all about - members who know me and the rest of the team also know what side we are on and always will be on.
Furthermore all this lead me to call a family friend who is a lawyer in the States and I asked him if we could get into any legal hot water by actually hosting these movies.
He was not sure at first but said he will look into it - however he was pretty sure that embedding movies is completely different then to actually host them.

Apacheclips motto was always to show both sides of the war - but we have also an obligation to look out for our members and for the webpage and I don't think I can guarantee this anymore.

So I made the decision to discontinue any uploads of Jihad - Islamic Propaganda, I have not yet deleted these movies from our server but have "frozen" the category and will wait for the outcome of my legal inquiry.

I know that I take a step back but if something is broken it needs to be fixed - I owe that to my Moderators (who would have called a stop this a long time ago) and to you guys.

Lets see what happens I keep you all posted.

Stark

mjaymo1079
10-02-2009, 05:14 PM
yey!!! more apache footage pleeeeeeeeeaaassseeeee!!!!!!

wanny1971
10-02-2009, 05:18 PM
a good site just got censored ... one of the reasons i stopped using utub is that I ll make up my own mind on what to see ... shame

StayFrosty
10-02-2009, 05:30 PM
Thank you Stark and the mods for coming to your senses. It is completely true that by hosting these types of clips that we help their cause and further their propaganda machine. Well done lads!

Stark
10-02-2009, 05:31 PM
a good site just got censored ... one of the reasons i stopped using utub is that I ll make up my own mind on what to see ... shame

bullshit - this page is privatly operated and I'm not going to jepardize my own savety or the one of my wife - fuck that - for that the prize is too small.
You know were you can find these clips - there are plastered all over the internet.
AC will always stay uncompromising in the fact that we show a lot of the clips a lot of the other miliary pages shy away from.

I don't harbour a lot of love for the Taliban - I think I understand why they fight but I am a freedom loving person and I cannot find their doctrin good + I am deeply suspicous when it comes down to religion.

So thanks but no thanks - it wasn't an easy decission I have been carrying my doubts with me for ages and it feels great that I have made this decisson - AC will also become more valuble and we will be able to maybe affored better and bigger things.

nela04
10-02-2009, 05:35 PM

like you just said, AC was the site i found and stayed on for over a year now just because of the objectivity on everything, but like i said in many threads on many clips(but it was a joke fom my side) that this is probably becoming an all American site where you will only see American propaganda and nothing else. i guess the joke was on me and this bullshit became reality. hope that this was some kind of joke or something because this iste is one of the kind and i like it a lot, then again will you soon ban movies i post, from balkan war where MUSLIMS FOUGHT, oohhhhh scary? don't know man, it is your site, you do what you wanna with it. ps thanx for a great site and keep up the go(ds)od work

Scott
10-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Just remember people, Decisions will be made in life which will not please everyone. This decision took some deep thought into it, we will not jepradize the site. if you want to see taliban footage you know theres sites out there dedicated to it.

scoutsout80
10-02-2009, 05:46 PM
know you wanted to show both sides and I agree with you about trying to do that. But alas, we both know the other side will use propoganda to further their pathetic cause. I support you move. However, you better fucking leave the Bone Closet the fuck alone!!!!

Spartan117
10-02-2009, 05:47 PM
i am glad those fucks cant post their crappy videos here anymore. thank you apache clips. now lets see some more hajis get their asses handed to them!

Stark
10-02-2009, 05:51 PM
like you just said, AC was the site i found and stayed on for over a year now just because of the objectivity on everything, but like i said in many threads on many clips(but it was a joke fom my side) that this is probably becoming an all American site where you will only see American propaganda and nothing else. i guess the joke was on me and this bullshit became reality. hope that this was some kind of joke or something because this iste is one of the kind and i like it a lot, then again will you soon ban movies i post, from balkan war where MUSLIMS FOUGHT, oohhhhh scary? don't know man, it is your site, you do what you wanna with it. ps thanx for a great site and keep up the go(ds)od work

nela stop it you know that isn't true - we are talking about ONE secifc type of movies - and you me and everybody else knows what I am talking about.
I be honest here - people like jatt and rest have uploaded way too many of these clips and I cannot ignore it anymore - simple as that.

then again will you soon ban movies i post, from balkan war where MUSLIMS FOUGHT,
thats bollox and you know it.

nela04
10-02-2009, 05:59 PM
nela stop it you know that isn't true - we are talking about ONE secifc type of movies - and you me and everybody else knows what I am talking about.
I be honest here - people like jatt and rest have uploaded way too many of these clips and I cannot ignore it anymore - simple as that.

so what if they post it, nothing we post on this site will EVER change the outcome on anything in this already fucked up world, let alone 2 wars usa is in. you really think there are people thinking ey AC is posting Taliban clips, we must be winning :D i think that there is always to sides to every story, and its sad that you will only see now those who celebrate Muslim killed , civilian bombed and mutilated, words like rag head, towel head, hadji, muhji, yah fuck them, rape their country bla bla bla, al Muslims are scum. and in the end you will only post teletubbys re-runs

apacheapache
10-02-2009, 06:04 PM
Thank you for removing the garbage.

wanny1971
10-02-2009, 06:09 PM
bullshit - this page is privatly operated and I'm not going to jepardize my own savety or the one of my wife - fuck that - for that the prize is too small.
You know were you can find these clips - there are plastered all over the internet.
AC will always stay uncompromising in the fact that we show a lot of the clips a lot of the other miliary pages shy away from.

I don't harbour a lot of love for the Taliban - I think I understand why they fight but I am a freedom loving person and I cannot find their doctrin good + I am deeply suspicous when it comes down to religion.

So thanks but no thanks - it wasn't an easy decission I have been carrying my doubts with me for ages and it feels great that I have made this decisson - AC will also become more valuble and we will be able to maybe affored better and bigger things.

stark upmost respect for you making a hard choice ... but i feel this site has educated me because it showed both sides of the fence... i'm on the side of freedom and the choice's it gives me ...feel sad that there doctrin is polluting this site ...and know your personal burden on making the right 'choice' is a heavy one ... you must do what you feel is right
i live by this ... better to ask a stupid question and have a moments ignorance .. than not ask the question .. and live a lifetime in ignorance ... i'm still gunna be a visiter ..

fotoman
10-02-2009, 06:14 PM

Censored....because we don't want Jihadist to use our site for their propaganda news and body count? Start you own site...do what Stark did...work hard...sleepless nights...then you can open your own website so the Jihadist can use yours.

Dowly
10-02-2009, 06:15 PM

I agree with wanny. Good site this was for the time I was here, propably start searching for another one. Media gives us enough propaganda already, this site had a chance to show it from both sides, but no. And making only one side of the story available, makes this site to me, a propaganda site.

Thank you for the great site and goodbye.

fotoman
10-02-2009, 06:19 PM

Look, you have been here long enough to know that's not true....C'om, think about...if you built something...then someone comes along and decides to use what you work so hard far...., and then all the sudden they want to use it for their cause...I understand Stark....hard decisions are made by strong people.

Stark
10-02-2009, 06:24 PM
I agree with wanny. Good site this was for the time I was here, propably start searching for another one. Media gives us enough propaganda already, this site had a chance to show it from both sides, but no. And making only one side of the story available, makes this site to me, a propaganda site.

Good bye

bennycayey
10-02-2009, 06:25 PM
I haven't been here long, neither I'm on the military but I like this site better than any other, btw, I don't visit the others anymore! In my personal opinion, I don't like the removal of the insurget media. But I respect 100% the decision made. Apache clips still my favorite military media site and will stay like that.
Will need to start going to those sites again to see that type of media, and is ok with me.
Will never leave Apache clips for nothing!
Keep the good work Stark and all the Apache team.

nela04
10-02-2009, 06:25 PM
Look, you have been here long enough to know that's not true....C'om, think about...if you built something...then someone comes along and decides to use what you work so hard far...., and then all the sudden they want to use it for their cause...I understand Stark....hard decisions are made by strong people.

yes i know that stark works hard and i respect him for that, but still he is smart enough to know that videos that are already out there are not going to change the outcome of anything in this world, so if some asshole jihadi wanna be posts something, is no difference then some young american post ''his side'' of the story, when there is no side to anything. people need to stay objective man

wanny1971
10-02-2009, 06:34 PM
Censored....because we don't want Jihadist to use our site for their propaganda news and body count? Start you own site...do what Stark did...work hard...sleepless nights...then you can open your own website so the Jihadist can use yours.

understand you lads i do ... its like a dirty evil man is sleeping with your daughter ... itts not happening lol
i guess this is a battle that they won .. one more FREEDOOM they've taken away from the free man :(

Stark
10-02-2009, 06:45 PM
yes i know that stark works hard and i respect him for that, but still he is smart enough to know that videos that are already out there are not going to change the outcome of anything in this world, so if some asshole jihadi wanna be posts something, is no difference then some young american post ''his side'' of the story, when there is no side to anything. people need to stay objective man

Dont you understand? I could be made liable for spreading their media - that is just too much a price to pay.

ah fuck it i go have ciggar now.

golem
10-02-2009, 06:47 PM
Hi all,

my first posting here. i am happy with the new rule. i hope this will force some of the jihadi-frendly guys out.

thx golem

Woodbutcher824
10-02-2009, 06:51 PM
Dont you understand? I could be made liable for spreading their media - that is just too much a price to pay.

Stark, do what you have to do and enjoy that cigar. :thumbup:

You and the mods are doing a great job. Especially that new mod team of Nasty Ghost. :thumbup:

nela04
10-02-2009, 06:53 PM

are you saying that this would have affected your personal life in some way, like maybe some retard with 100 guns at home living in his trailer would threaten you or your family? or are yous just scared of getting your ass taken to Guantanamo bay, because you would probably meed some people there also locked up for no reason or maybe for just having different opinion :;D just kidding

bobdina
10-02-2009, 07:00 PM
are you saying that this would have affected your personal life in some way, like maybe some retard with 100 guns at home living in his trailer would threaten you or your family? or are yous just scared of getting your ass taken to Guantanamo bay, because you would probably meed some people there also locked up for no reason or maybe for just having different opinion :;D just kidding

No in the U.S. he could be held/penalized for supporting the enemies of the U.S. . Not likely to be held but to be fined .

Stark
10-02-2009, 07:04 PM
if you would have read my post you have seen that I have somebody check the legal technicalities of hosting these clips.

Stark
10-02-2009, 07:06 PM
No in the U.S. he could be held/penalized for supporting the enemies of the U.S. . Not likely to be held but to be fined .

AC is hosted with a US server company - they can simply shut us down if it ever becomes a problem - I'm not willing to risk that - small chance that it happens but I HAVE worked too hard for this page - very few of you know AC when I started it how small it was - to jepordize this for few that cannot want to see these clips and in return alianate the 99% majority makes no business sense what so ever.

nela04
10-02-2009, 07:07 PM

and all this in the country they call the greatest democracy. holy shit, i never knew this

bobdina
10-02-2009, 07:09 PM
understand you lads i do ... its like a dirty evil man is sleeping with your daughter ... itts not happening lol
i guess this is a battle that they won .. one more FREEDOOM they've taken away from the free man :(

What freedom have you lost? none , go to another site if you don't like the decision, thats real freedom . When someone owns a site you have no right to your so called freedoms .You have to obey the rules of the site or be banned or leave that is not a freedom issue Losing freedom means stark would have taken your internet away and I would like to know one instance you personally have lost a freedom , not hypothetical but losing real freedoms .

terror82
10-02-2009, 07:37 PM
First of all, THANK YOU for all your hard work and the best military video web on the net.

I think that it is great that this website is unapologetic about its support of the troops who fight for OUR freedom. Also, I really don't care for videos that show our boys getting hurt or blown up, jihadi videos are just a waste of space as far as I'm concerned. so fuck'em.

Thanks again!

Blazuhhh
10-02-2009, 07:43 PM
If AC is deliberately being used to spread jihadi propaganda I fully understand and back Starks decision a full 100%. Even with that shitty dwifti label:fu:

Even though those video's give insight in how they operate I suspected somewhat of a propagandamachine being behind it because of all that shit "music" which 9 out of 10 times are Quran verses.

So you will not hear me complaning.

On a less serious note. Those IED and snipervid's are becoming lame anyway. How the hell can they be compared with vid's of a jihadi headbutting a 500lbs JDAM, a group of ragheads munching on a hellfire, a bradley or an abrams leveling a building, a Cobra airing out an insurgent and hearing an A-10 fart like it had some bad chilli.

So sorry for the raghead propaganda machine but AC ownes all those sites!!

*P.S.* any legal downsides to flip this around and fill those jihadi website with insurgentownage video's?

deadmike
10-02-2009, 07:50 PM
keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

i can say, at first, i couldn't really bear to watch the 'jihadi' videos, which are really just islamic gang-bangers posting their crappy videos.

i can still say that i won't view most of them, but sometimes they are not bad, like when it goes wrong or nothing really happens.

it is interesting, tactically, to see where they hide the video dude and see what the actual fighting tactics are.

to someone on our side, the availability of these videos is a useful tool to understand how the enemy fights. it also demonstrates to us 'common folk' that they are chicken shits and scrappy islamic gang-bangers fighting a real army.

personally, i would have each 'jihadi' video be placed under more restrictions
+ have a disclaimer you must click thru
+ must be devoid of audio
+ you should determine a ratio of say, 1 to 100 or 1 to 500, so there aren't many
+ they can't be featured
+ they can't be embedded
+ don't show the body of an infidel getting harmed

what little 'propoganda' value they get aside, i can't see much value of them putting shit up here and sending their folx over here because of all the anti-jihadi comments and videos and it's all in english here; i can't see it being a recruiting tool.

who knows, maybe you will get the scoop on some video which may be extremely valuable!

unless something happened which we are not privvy to, you've been in operation for this long and it's been ok. who spooked you? someone new?

- dm

acf6
10-02-2009, 07:55 PM
Stark, its your site so do what you feel is right, as I have been taught, CYA, cover your ass!! I for the most part don't watch the vid's your speaking of because thats all those vids are is propaganda!! Those groups put them out for that purpose and that purpose only!! Some you can tell are not real and are staged and others claim one thing and are another. Yes some are real. Almost all of the other vids are from soldiers or reporters who were their, not put together by someone for propaganda purposes! I do believe in knowing your enemy but not helping them with there cause, which these vids sure are doing!!! Just my two cents. Keep up the good work and I support you 100%!!!!

bagman
10-02-2009, 08:01 PM
Stark
Thank you for everything you have done. I am glad that you made this decision. I know that a few may not agree with it, but too bad. I hope this filters out the shitbags who hide in the corners of the excellent site. I think that most of the scum who are complaining have not had a chance to walk in our shoes. Until next time....
Semper Fi

bobdina
10-02-2009, 08:21 PM
keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

i can say, at first, i couldn't really bear to watch the 'jihadi' videos, which are really just islamic gang-bangers posting their crappy videos.

i can still say that i won't view most of them, but sometimes they are not bad, like when it goes wrong or nothing really happens.

it is interesting, tactically, to see where they hide the video dude and see what the actual fighting tactics are.

to someone on our side, the availability of these videos is a useful tool to understand how the enemy fights. it also demonstrates to us 'common folk' that they are chicken shits and scrappy islamic gang-bangers fighting a real army.

personally, i would have each 'jihadi' video be placed under more restrictions
+ have a disclaimer you must click thru
+ must be devoid of audio
+ you should determine a ratio of say, 1 to 100 or 1 to 500, so there aren't many
+ they can't be featured
+ they can't be embedded
+ don't show the body of an infidel getting harmed

what little 'propoganda' value they get aside, i can't see much value of them putting shit up here and sending their folx over here because of all the anti-jihadi comments and videos and it's all in english here; i can't see it being a recruiting tool.

who knows, maybe you will get the scoop on some video which may be extremely valuable!

unless something happened which we are not privvy to, you've been in operation for this long and it's been ok. who spooked you? someone new?

- dm

Nobody is spooked but something unexpected did happen, not from the government but from other channels that we in no way want to be associated with. And trust me on this one ,don't if you don't want to ,English speaking only does not in any way prohibit recruiting, maybe I'm reading into that comment wrong ,but they are desperate for the average looking American/Brit/Australian as a recruit. It does not raise any red flags. And as for the video's being a tool for someone on our side to watch and learn before deploying, there are much,much better video's that the military has for learning. For the average civilian I agree with you it must be nice for them to see those tactics instead of reading them. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Bob

elzee
10-02-2009, 08:22 PM
Stark,

thanks for taking this decision. I want to see how our allies are overcoming these scumbags not how they are being exploited by lame-arse run-away chickenshit propagandists.

You want to watch Jihadi crap? Go find it somewhere else!

jatt333
10-02-2009, 08:46 PM
whats going on here then,,,,,,people.a site like this but only 1 sided,,warrr we r talikn about,brave people from both sides,,,, i think we shuld show da rest wats da score.

cavtrooper04
10-02-2009, 09:11 PM
Right on!!! Now, next step, remove the members that are supporting these videos!!

Jean_ogrisher
10-02-2009, 09:12 PM
ok Stark, no more arab gore, i support your decision.-

jatt333
10-02-2009, 09:13 PM
love and peace 2 every 1,, gangstazz

jatt333
10-02-2009, 09:16 PM
well my exams are there,,better things 2 do then thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis,,halla people

cavscout11
10-02-2009, 09:31 PM
you guys are the best!! thanks for getting rid of those shit propaganda clips, i seen more than i could stand. good choice

windexglow
10-02-2009, 10:02 PM
Users who submit only propaganda videos should be held in suspicion. However don't outright block jihadist videos.

For example here are 2 users I would probably due to the rate they upload movies - they almost seem like bots or use a common program.
http://www.apacheclips.com/profile/hbk_85/ -Extremely high upload rate with a common image/description style. He has a lot of good uploads though.
http://www.apacheclips.com/profile/USARMY/ - Not too many uploads (new though) but most of his descriptions seem to be of the OWNED PNWED style.

Partizen(http://www.apacheclips.com/profile/partizan/) is hard to decide - he uploads a lot of videos in a common way, yet he uploads videos for both "sides".

If a user only submits many single sided videos than put them on a watch.

JUGERNAUT
10-02-2009, 10:13 PM
STARK I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU ARE DOING. i for one have a wife and 3 kids that i love with all my heart and would never do anything that would effect there lives in the negative way! good thinking on your part! and for all you assholes out there that dont understand what he is saying there are 2 different types of clips out there propaganda and news. if the they showed the films as we show ours just fighting and not the madi army and taliban and the malitia advertisements before the films it might be different but if you know there language and listen to what they say before they show there films "IT IS PROPAGANDA" HE IS CORRECT. the old saying goes like this if ya DONT LIKE THE CHANNEL TURN IT, IF YA DONT LIKE THE STATION TURN IT, IF YA DONT LIKE WHAT STARK IS DOING ON HIS SITE GO THE FUCK AWAY!!! STARK ITS ALL GOOD BABY!!

muzturk
10-02-2009, 10:15 PM
good t all

G'day all,

From today on we will not allow any Jihad movies to be uploaded or host on Apacheclips.

In the past few days we made some extensive research and went through a bunch of very obvious Jihad Forums and webpages in order to find out if these people possibly abuse AC - the uncomfortable truth is that some of these webpages have mentioned AC and have promoted the idea of uploading hosting and embedding their propaganda movies.
Obviously this is never what we intended and even more obvious I don't want these fucks on my webpage - this is NOT what AC is all about - members who know me and the rest of the team also know what side we are on and always will be on.
Furthermore all this lead me to call a family friend who is a lawyer in the States and I asked him if we could get into any legal hot water by actually hosting these movies.
He was not sure at first but said he will look into it - however he was pretty sure that embedding movies is completely different then to actually host them.

Apacheclips motto was always to show both sides of the war - but we have also an obligation to look out for our members and for the webpage and I don't think I can guarantee this anymore.

So I made the decision to discontinue any uploads of Jihad - Islamic Propaganda, I have not yet deleted these movies from our server but have "frozen" the category and will wait for the outcome of my legal inquiry.

I know that I take a step back but if something is broken it needs to be fixed - I owe that to my Moderators (who would have called a stop this a long time ago) and to you guys.

Stark

Mel
10-02-2009, 10:29 PM
I don't think the ones that are pissing and moaning understand the ramifications of it all. Stark....You and the crew do a hell of a job running this site. It's your ass on the line. Doing whats best for you and your family is always the best thing. The ones that really enjoy the site are behind you.

Toki
10-02-2009, 10:45 PM
I feel we as users have no say in this issue. I also don't give a shit and I'm partly glad this discussion was made. Insurgicunt videos were starting to take up server space.

armoured-donkey
10-02-2009, 10:57 PM
Brave choice and a good one.

Burntrubber87
10-02-2009, 11:04 PM
I think this site just got better.

nuckfutz
10-02-2009, 11:31 PM
Hey Stark? Take care of you and your own. I'm a fan..........

Skunkworker
10-03-2009, 12:01 AM
You are doing the right thing Stark.

All of the people who say otherwise need to take a good look at what's going on and decide whether or not YOU would like to host a site that has these shitheads using it to pass messages in propaganda form... I wouldn't do it either.

As for Jatt and Nela... Why don't you two start your sites? Oh and please show us your "balanced and educated" views... sigh. Jatt can barely write.

cavscout11
10-03-2009, 12:15 AM
so what if they post it, nothing we post on this site will EVER change the outcome on anything in this already fucked up world, let alone 2 wars usa is in. you really think there are people thinking ey AC is posting Taliban clips, we must be winning :D i think that there is always to sides to every story, and its sad that you will only see now those who celebrate Muslim killed , civilian bombed and mutilated, words like rag head, towel head, hadji, muhji, yah fuck them, rape their country bla bla bla, al Muslims are scum. and in the end you will only post teletubbys re-runs

what a mumbling idiot who speaks such drivel.. i think the next step you guy's should take is getting rid of KNOWN TROLLS, and repeat offenders who break rules here. i like to give people the benefit of a doubt, but hey a spade is a spade. also on the polls to decide if terror media belongs here most people voted that it should stay, i wonder if it was rigged and the jihad forum assholes got together to vote yes so they can continue with they're propaganda.. also could one of the mod's maybe send me a PM with the forums you speak of talking about AC?

fenthedog
10-03-2009, 02:02 AM
I absolutely agree with this brave decision! well done Apache!

hbk_85
10-03-2009, 03:22 AM
good job mate... No Jihad movies on AC.

also one more thing to say : do we really need those Nude or semi-nude pictures of the Babes here ??? i don't see any such relevance or connection of those images with APACHEclips.Com..

let them be host where they Belong to...

cheers mate.

D1E2Y3A4N5
10-03-2009, 03:29 AM
Gyus, listen up please. When I first came across this site I was looking to see clips of an Apache helicopter in action. So this is what I found here and this is how the very name of the site attracted me in first place. I did not expect to see any jihadi beheadings, shaky camera IED movies etc, otherwise I'd search for "Jihadi Clips.com" for example . The decision is fair and in no way limiting our options to inform oursevles about the other side of the firing line. All we have to do is visit another source if we really need to listen to jihadi tunes, which I personally find very annoying. When browsing through the new posts on AC I do not feel good when stumbling across videos named "Must see! new strong IED vs US vehicle! 10 000 crew dead" or "NEW EFP attack from 2007". Hope we all understand what is this site about, who are we and what we expect to see here. Thanks!

dajini
10-03-2009, 03:46 AM
Not sure what to think about this... on one hand, we had obvious jihadist thugs coming here and posting videos meant only to get everyone pissed off. On the other hand, it was always interesting to see the firefights and attacks from the jihadists' perspective... see what their tactics were, their weapons were, how they positioned themselves, etc..

I'm interested in insurgent clips but I am not going to get my IP logged going to some jihadist site, plus, I'm not sure if my blood pressure could stand some of the videos out there. :P

I hear ya Stark, I wouldn't put myself through even the smallest amount of risk while hosting videos that could get you in legal trouble... just not worth it. And as other people have said, this is APACHEclips, not IEDclips. The Muslim fundamentalist forums don't post videos of Apaches tearing apart IED emplacers, so why should we have videos of IEDs killing our men?

EXCONservative
10-03-2009, 03:46 AM

I agree as well. Might as well ban the Nazi W.W II vids and Vietcong vids as they are propaganda and show Americans being killed right? Wrong. Grow the hell up Americans. War is brutal no matter who does the killing.
Truly a sad day for a "free America"...so they say?

EXCONservative
10-03-2009, 03:51 AM

So what your saying is that as a "free American" your not actually free? Why fight an enemy that hasn't taken your freedom? Why ban footage from the other side when it's your own government you fear? Does this make any sense???
Are you really free Stark???

Stark
10-03-2009, 03:56 AM
Thank you all for your support :) - some great posts there - thanks guys.

Stark
10-03-2009, 03:58 AM
So what your saying is that as a "free American" your not actually free? Why fight an enemy that hasn't taken your freedom? Why ban footage from the other side when it's your own government you fear? Does this make any sense???
Are you really free Stark???

No problem - next I allow Kiddy porn - its all in the name of freedom.

Payne
10-03-2009, 04:08 AM
After reading 4 pages of replies, some of them have a good point, some others ..... , theres one good thing, and one bad thing: the good thing is we are clear of endless "allahu ***bar" thing and the shitty songs, the bad thing is we cannot see other side of the wall . It MAY look like censorship, BUT propaganda is a very sneeky thing, and TBH, i dont blame the administrator from removing all insurgent movies.
Lets be honest: any extremist or future extremist/fundamentalist or wtf they are, can use these media as a handbook. The net is full of them none the less, but at least there's one place less they can learn from.
PS: Nela, AC is NOT ogrish... wanna see beheadings(wich i think has nothing to do with MILITARY content), go to afghanistan or buy a horror movie...stop screaming censorship like a bitch.
Anyway, i support stark's decision.
Good luck and keep up the good work.

Markoxx
10-03-2009, 04:26 AM
You guys are awesome. thanx alot 4 the support. we are here 2 support the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan we will not give the bad guys a chance 2 use AC as a jihadi website . god bless you all. jatt333 and parti dont think u are out of AC. no u are welcome here guys , you are apart of the community i hope you will understand our deccission

MashTaters
10-03-2009, 06:00 AM
I don't usually post, I just take it in all sides of the arguments....but this is a win for THEM. By denying us the right to view their filth you are giving them validity. You are in effect saying "we can't show you these for fear that you might feel scared (the point of terrorisim) or that you might agree with their views". Please reconsider. I do appreciate the site.

usmc_bess
10-03-2009, 07:31 AM
I support your freedom to choose whats on your web page, however I must disagree.

EXCONservative
10-03-2009, 07:32 AM
No problem - next I allow Kiddy porn - its all in the name of freedom.

C'mon Stark. Your smarter than that. We don't come here to see child porn. As an infantry vet I want to see the other sides capabilities and what they are doing that we'll never see on the p#ssy corporate news channels.
Are you going to ban vids of Luftwaffe shooting down B-17s next? Where do you draw the line? It's all war and it's all death.

Doesn't matter if it's 60 years ago or yesterday. Where do you draw the line? Your taking your own freedom away and you don't even realize that.

usmc_bess
10-03-2009, 07:43 AM
Where can I find a good terrorist vid site?

vuzz
10-03-2009, 08:11 AM
AC don't need Fucking JIhadi Clips,they are the Ennemies and they Stinks and they are always Boring Anyway. Porky

vuzz
10-03-2009, 08:13 AM
You can go on Thruth Tube,if you want see Beheadings......Porky.

Stark
10-03-2009, 08:47 AM
There is always an exception for everything - should these guys decide to film an interesting firefight from their side we sure post and allow it - but the IED and beheadings have to stop being posted here they isn't much military value in watching somebodies head getting cut of anyways - if you seen one IED attack you pretty much have seen them all.

Again we make a concious decission to be very very slective what we show what is filmed from the "other side" and again any movie from the Jihadi side that wants to be posted here has to be EXTREMLY interesting and unique.

usmc_bess: Use google - they are all over the place - there are thousands on LL and youtube as well.

Scott
10-03-2009, 08:49 AM
I haven't been here long, neither I'm on the military but I like this site better than any other, btw, I don't visit the others anymore! In my personal opinion, I don't like the removal of the insurget media. But I respect 100% the decision made. Apache clips still my favorite military media site and will stay like that.
Will need to start going to those sites again to see that type of media, and is ok with me.
Will never leave Apache clips for nothing!
Keep the good work Stark and all the Apache team.
Thanks for your support and kind words.

I don't usually post, I just take it in all sides of the arguments....but this is a win for THEM. By denying us the right to view their filth you are giving them validity. You are in effect saying "we can't show you these for fear that you might feel scared (the point of terrorisim) or that you might agree with their views". Please reconsider. I do appreciate the site.No its not a win for them, decisions have to be made especially when you could face Fines for hosting these sort of clips, your personal life comes before the internet, we have to draw the line somewhere, please understand.

if anyone wants to go see these type of clips go to google and type in jihadi clips thats just an example, if you want to see beheading and all the gore then type it in on google.

windexglow
10-03-2009, 09:07 AM
if you seen one IED attack you pretty much have seen them all.
if you seen one UAV attack you pretty much have seen them all.

EDIT: Once again I say limit the jihadi videos if there's absolutely no chance of breaking any laws.

ghost
10-03-2009, 10:05 AM
Stark, while I never enjoyed the Jihadi clips, I had always thought that it was important to try and understand the other side. I did watch some of them, not for enjoyment, but to try and understand. With that said, I fully back your decision to stop the Jihadi clips, and support you 100%. Although, I still think that it is important for all of us to understand that there is always another side or perspective in any war.

We don't want to see a bunch of extremists on this site, as the legal ramifications could get quite nasty.

GTFPDQ
10-03-2009, 10:50 AM
Stark, I know it was a difficult decision to make, you had wanted to show the good, the bad and the ugly. You have to look after yourself and your family first.

Im with you 100% mate.

Mooney
10-03-2009, 10:58 AM
Stark: RESPECT for your decision. Ban these goatfuckers for this site.

gazzthompson
10-03-2009, 11:21 AM
i stand by your decision 100% as its your site and i will still visit here but:

remove the "uncompromising military content" because its no longer true. If i didnt want to watch a particular video, i dont click on it.... simple.

nela04
10-03-2009, 12:47 PM
i really don't understand why people think i lo those fucking jihadi videos and say that if i like beheading that i should leave this site. First of all i'm an atheist, from a mixed marriage, dad Muslim(the biggest unbeliever you will ever see) and mom catholic(second non believer you will ever see) so please don't say that im pro beheading or pro killing and shit, only time i have spoken up when some video was totally fucked up or maybe told only one ide of an story(wich the often do here) and for that i get fucked and banned for, timed out because i speak up. i respekt stark for making this site, and rest of you saying that you are military or know shit about war, playing smart can go suck big ass dicks somewhere

partizan
10-03-2009, 12:56 PM
remove the "uncompromising military content" because its no longer true. If i didnt want to watch a particular video, i dont click on it.... simple.

ahahah that's bitter truth

I pray all the skeptics to believe me when I say that the Stark's decision is not at all censorship in any form...me and Stark (and maybe other AC members) were in another comunity called Clearinghouse.infovlad, that was closed due his insurgency (and jihadi) content and sure the promoter of the page, that not necessarily was a radical Islamist, had some big troubles...just to say that is something that have happened and can happen again

of course Stark have the full right to take this choose, expecially after the time, money and energy spent to raise this community

on the other hand is quite funny thinking to find proselytes in APACHECLIPS to jihadi content, and i can assure that the PROPAGANDA is something different than an EFP/IED/Sniper video itself (of course it's technically a piece of propaganda...but...)
expecially when 99% of the large speeches that always accompany the video attack are cut off, and personally I was always careful to do it (like almost all the other uploaders)

some of you that say "good thing not allow raghead propaganda here" should see what really is a big release from any insurgency group...many times the battle action are just the 40-50% of the clip, or less, all is fucked mixed: boring speeches, many many (boring) rockets and mortars attacks, trainings, etc....it's truly a long work to cut and paste to offers AC only the most interesting (insurgent) military content

anyway, a big goodbye to the good and amazing people here, that are many, it was a real plesure.
Partizan

Scott
10-03-2009, 01:14 PM
its a shame your leaving partizan , your always welcome here and are a great assset, im sorry you feel the way you do, i wish you goodluck in the future. GoodBye.

deadmike
10-03-2009, 01:44 PM
There is always an exception for everything - should these guys decide to film an interesting firefight from their side we sure post and allow it - but the IED and beheadings have to stop being posted here they isn't much military value in watching somebodies head getting cut of anyways - if you seen one IED attack you pretty much have seen them all.

Again we make a concious decission to be very very slective what we show what is filmed from the "other side" and again any movie from the Jihadi side that wants to be posted here has to be EXTREMLY interesting and unique.

Now this logic I can agree with. However, I think you should allow 'failed' IED strike videos. Again, from the non-military tax-paying public POV, it is extremely educational and, to me, reinforces my committment to defeat them (by providing the public with an actual view of the battlefield).

And do us a favor and drop the audio on them all "Hello Akbar" I don't need to hear, as well as the crazy songs (which we have no idea what they are saying).

Brutal videos can be hard to handle from both sides whether it be sniped, peeled back like a banana skulls or beheadings.

Given law enforcement efforts, you should have a legal disclaimer under every video to cover your bases/asses.

And be careful whom you let terrorize you, it can take many forms and you can even terrorize yourself with fear. Fear is like a seed, the more you dwell on it, the more you water it and make it grow.

Keep remaining the "Uncompromising" source and don't compromise the principals behind the site.

Peace (and War)

- dm

stric9
10-03-2009, 02:39 PM
i support our side but 80% of the content i view here is insurgent vids and im sure thats the same for alot on this site.our sides vids [except for helicopters footage] basically just show
the troops shootin at an unseen enemy which i find boring.the insurgents got the cool vids.
AC cant handle it anymore just like the brits and soon probably the good ol U.S.A.

Stark
10-03-2009, 02:56 PM
i really don't understand why people think i lo those fucking jihadi videos and say that if i like beheading that i should leave this site. First of all i'm an atheist, from a mixed marriage, dad Muslim(the biggest unbeliever you will ever see) and mom catholic(second non believer you will ever see) so please don't say that im pro beheading or pro killing and shit, only time i have spoken up when some video was totally fucked up or maybe told only one ide of an story(wich the often do here) and for that i get fucked and banned for, timed out because i speak up. i respekt stark for making this site, and rest of you saying that you are military or know shit about war, playing smart can go suck big ass dicks somewhere

Nobody is getting banned - you got timed out and send to the kiddy table because you were constantly baiting people.

Ciaranobrien
10-03-2009, 03:38 PM
Good bye

Out with the other Jihad trash

cormack
10-03-2009, 03:44 PM
excellent decision this site keeps getting better and better !!

ZATO1414
10-03-2009, 06:50 PM
The only Jihad video I want to see is a sniper's .50 cal round coming right through the lens... Sweet!!

Sixx
10-03-2009, 07:36 PM
I'm glad with your decision.

I like how it's mainly the trolls that are pissed

Haji_HoleinfACe
10-03-2009, 08:04 PM
From someone in the know:

"Hosting Jihad websites violates the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA). IEEPA violations carry a fine of up to $250,000 each. However, that is not the same as a pro-military site being inundated with propaganda videos. It applies more to situations where companies knowingly take money from groups like the Taliban and Al-Qaeda to host their websites."

^^ I hope this helps, Stark.

War may be hell, but it still has two sides. One side was censored yesterday. All the rationalization in the world is not going to change that fact. Disallowing propaganda vids is the definition of censoring the other side because it's all they have. The only "side" religious fanatics have is their own fanaticism. I already decided not to donate when, on my first day as an active member, an internet rock star diva accused me of stealing a video from him that had been on my hard drive for years. I figured if a moderator is that comfortable shitting on a new guy just trying to contribute to the site, then AC must be all stocked up on donations because who would shit on the very people you're asking to donate unless you had all the money you needed? This latest decision didn't help, either. I don't see many well-rounded people donating money to a playground for the "Yah, kill all those motherfuckerzzz!! Fucking ragheads can all eat hot hellfire!" bunch in the future. I really do hope I'm wrong, though.

I'm a U.S. citizen and an Atheist. I can feel my chest tighten as I watch U.S. and coalition soldiers die, but if the savage sadists film it and post it, I want to see the reality with my own eyes so I can form my own opinions. I enjoy(ed) that freedom of choice.

I really hate putting this so bluntly, but it's the hard truth. If the realities of war bother some with no experience that much, maybe a military site isn't the best place for them to spend their time. Those telling some that want the vids to stay to take a walk and haven't been there, done that themselves could just as easily take the same advice. Some of us don't want to hide.

How about something like a combo of a terror filter and a daily limit on the Terror Media section? Those who don't want to watch don't have to and it cuts down on the space all those vids were starting to take up.

Best of luck to you.

steelman
10-03-2009, 09:27 PM
Great move................

idasam
10-03-2009, 09:42 PM
and all this in the country they call the greatest democracy. holy shit, i never knew this
That's treason mother fucker

idasam
10-03-2009, 09:47 PM
ahahah that's bitter truth

I pray all the skeptics to believe me when I say that the Stark's decision is not at all censorship in any form...me and Stark (and maybe other AC members) were in another comunity called Clearinghouse.infovlad, that was closed due his insurgency (and jihadi) content and sure the promoter of the page, that not necessarily was a radical Islamist, had some big troubles...just to say that is something that have happened and can happen again

of course Stark have the full right to take this choose, expecially after the time, money and energy spent to raise this community

on the other hand is quite funny thinking to find proselytes in APACHECLIPS to jihadi content, and i can assure that the PROPAGANDA is something different than an EFP/IED/Sniper video itself (of course it's technically a piece of propaganda...but...)
expecially when 99% of the large speeches that always accompany the video attack are cut off, and personally I was always careful to do it (like almost all the other uploaders)

some of you that say "good thing not allow raghead propaganda here" should see what really is a big release from any insurgency group...many times the battle action are just the 40-50% of the clip, or less, all is fucked mixed: boring speeches, many many (boring) rockets and mortars attacks, trainings, etc....it's truly a long work to cut and paste to offers AC only the most interesting (insurgent) military content

anyway, a big goodbye to the good and amazing people here, that are many, it was a real plesure.
Partizan

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT PARTIZAN? You're worst one on AC when it comes to uploading hadji shit. You're such a fucking two-faced hypocrite.

idasam
10-03-2009, 09:53 PM
Nela, go wax your Saab.

acf6
10-03-2009, 10:24 PM
nela, go wax your saab.

lol!!!!!!!!

infidelforlife
10-03-2009, 10:41 PM
stark do whatever you like bro i can care less about seeing the jihadist videos i don't watch them that much it just pisses me off when i see them but it is war and it happens everyday over there i have nothing but support for all of you guys that runs apacheclips....................

crazydog
10-04-2009, 01:06 AM
Even if the jihadists post their shitty propaganda. The body count still favors the infadel and they can never propagand that bitch!!!!!!!!!

nastyleg
10-04-2009, 01:24 AM

Just look up jihad or ied against coalition forces. Plenty of sites out there that host that shit and the fact that you limit your source of both sides to one website is very narrow minded. If you want both sides go looking for it from multiple sources. The fact that people like you say" I liked this site because it showed both sides" just enforces my belief that people are unwilling to find the answers they are looking for and are being lazy. like the old adage says if you want something done right do it yourself. Go look at the jihad sites then go look at other sites that show only American "propaganda" as you call it. Until then you are more than welcome to be an jackass.

Bisley_Bob
10-04-2009, 07:17 AM
I don't usually post, I just take it in all sides of the arguments....but this is a win for THEM. By denying us the right to view their filth you are giving them validity. You are in effect saying "we can't show you these for fear that you might feel scared (the point of terrorisim) or that you might agree with their views". Please reconsider. I do appreciate the site.

If you read the reasons he has posted it's not because the content makes people scared, it's because with all the anti-terror laws that have recently been put in place around western countries Stark is worried he might get some repercussions to his personal life.

C'mon Stark. Your smarter than that. We don't come here to see child porn. As an infantry vet I want to see the other sides capabilities and what they are doing that we'll never see on the p#ssy corporate news channels.
Are you going to ban vids of Luftwaffe shooting down B-17s next? Where do you draw the line? It's all war and it's all death.

Doesn't matter if it's 60 years ago or yesterday. Where do you draw the line? Your taking your own freedom away and you don't even realize that.

If you want to see the Jihahdi clips then go to a Jihahdi website. He is not taking the vids away because it shows US troops dying, it's because like I said above, he is worried about legal fallout in his personal life. Also, he is not taking away his freedom, he is enforcing his freedom to do what he wants with HIS WEBSITE, you are only guest here, this place belongs to Stark. If he wanted he could allow the videos back, he is free to do that as he chooses.

i support our side but 80% of the content i view here is insurgent vids and im sure thats the same for alot on this site.our sides vids [except for helicopters footage] basically just show
the troops shootin at an unseen enemy which i find boring.the insurgents got the cool vids.
AC cant handle it anymore just like the brits and soon probably the good ol U.S.A.

It is pretty hard to film an insurgent hiding in a tree line from a low resolution head-camera whilst returning fire. However to film an MRAP driving down a road is pretty fucking easy.
Brits can't handle it? Screw you, despite what the media says we are handing it out to the Taliban every day. I haven't been on tour to afghan yet but a lot of the guys in my unit (infantry) have, and they have no uncertainty which side won every battle they fought.

If the realities of war bother some with no experience that much, maybe a military site isn't the best place for them to spend their time. Those telling some that want the vids to stay to take a walk and haven't been there, done that themselves could just as easily take the same advice. Some of us don't want to hide.

Care to notice which side of the fence all the people with service badges are on?

Scott
10-04-2009, 07:46 AM
Don't comment on something you know fuck all about, it makes you look stupid.

As iv'e said before people, Decisions are made in life that will upset people thats life, move on stop whining. if you want to watch Jihadi videos then go on google and type in ied vs colation forces or something, This decision was not made lightly beleive me, this was made in the best interest of AC & Stark himself as his personal life could have got tangled up in this if the shit hit the fan.

for all the people who are leaving this site because of this decision, i feel sorry you feel that way. good bye.

Stark
10-04-2009, 10:05 AM
From someone in the know:

"Hosting Jihad websites violates the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA). IEEPA violations carry a fine of up to $250,000 each. However, that is not the same as a pro-military site being inundated with propaganda videos. It applies more to situations where companies knowingly take money from groups like the Taliban and Al-Qaeda to host their websites."

^^ I hope this helps, Stark.

War may be hell, but it still has two sides. One side was censored yesterday. All the rationalization in the world is not going to change that fact. Disallowing propaganda vids is the definition of censoring the other side because it's all they have. The only "side" religious fanatics have is their own fanaticism. I already decided not to donate when, on my first day as an active member, an internet rock star diva accused me of stealing a video from him that had been on my hard drive for years. I figured if a moderator is that comfortable shitting on a new guy just trying to contribute to the site, then AC must be all stocked up on donations because who would shit on the very people you're asking to donate unless you had all the money you needed? This latest decision didn't help, either. I don't see many well-rounded people donating money to a playground for the "Yah, kill all those motherfuckerzzz!! Fucking ragheads can all eat hot hellfire!" bunch in the future. I really do hope I'm wrong, though.

I'm a U.S. citizen and an Atheist. I can feel my chest tighten as I watch U.S. and coalition soldiers die, but if the savage sadists film it and post it, I want to see the reality with my own eyes so I can form my own opinions. I enjoy(ed) that freedom of choice.

I really hate putting this so bluntly, but it's the hard truth. If the realities of war bother some with no experience that much, maybe a military site isn't the best place for them to spend their time. Those telling some that want the vids to stay to take a walk and haven't been there, done that themselves could just as easily take the same advice. Some of us don't want to hide.

How about something like a combo of a terror filter and a daily limit on the Terror Media section? Those who don't want to watch don't have to and it cuts down on the space all those vids were starting to take up.

Best of luck to you.

Hi,

Thanks for your input especially the first part.

Donations: You donate because running this webpage cost an ungodly ammout of money and is free for every - no run in with a moderator or any other problems should prevent you from donating - if you use this page it would be nice if you donate - after all the one who is paying for this at the end of the day is me - nobody else.

Second: I will have a think about your idea - but at this stage I dont think I can compromise - unless i get enough pressure from the AC community :D

chriss
10-04-2009, 01:26 PM
This was a good move Stark, we cant have Jihadists using your site to promote the gruesome things they are doing.

abatefaria
10-04-2009, 05:42 PM
Propaganda? Quermos ver las dos caras del combate, una verguenza si este sitio PRIVADO empieza a censurar una de ellas. Las personas con ideales firmes nunca dudaran donde estas sus heroes...y no estan en la jihad.

peppi1985
10-04-2009, 07:07 PM
yup its censorship, bit of a pitty though. But anyway its their website so they can do the fuck what they want.

But dont tell me this is not censorship, thats a good laugh. Both sides are propaganda...thats the whole point of these vids now isnt it??? I think people are smart enough to see whats propaganda or not.

Again plain censorship, dont deny it.

Toki
10-04-2009, 07:22 PM

Taking down extremist videos in fear of legal ramifications isn't censorship. I remember when this site was a baby, back when it had the awful red theme. This site then was solely dedicated Apache videos, but looks at it now, it kicks LL's ass in every way and it has an outstanding community.

If you don't like what this site has to offer close your mouth and don't come back.

idasam
10-04-2009, 07:53 PM
yup its censorship, bit of a pitty though. But anyway its their website so they can do the fuck what they want.

But dont tell me this is not censorship, thats a good laugh. Both sides are propaganda...thats the whole point of these vids now isnt it??? I think people are smart enough to see whats propaganda or not.

Yeah, I will deny it. Its not censorship. What you don't see on the clips of Apaches taking out hadjis, or footage of JDAMs hitting buildings containing hadjis, or A-10s strafing hadji positions, is some fucked up sounding music and U.S., or British, or French, or German troops yelling "Allah Snackbar" right before they murder someone, like the hadjis do. You don't see it because it doesn't happen. What you don't see is some dumb-fuck cowards standing there with little black hoods over their heads armed with AK-47s, or AK-74s, pointing them at some poor soul tied and bound and completely defenseless while some sick murderous fuck rambles on about his pathetic jihad and the infidel and all that bullshit right before he cuts their head off. You don't see it because coalition forces don't do that fucked up shit. There's a huge difference in a piece of gun camera footage of Apaches shooting at targets on the ground, (which by the way is completely automated. Pilots don't have any control of the gun cameras operation) and some highly edited piece of terrorist video with graphics and music and script, filming an IED and saying "Allah Snackbar" 50 fucking times right before it explodes. The problem is people like you and Jatt and Partizan and Nela get off on showing the death and destruction of coalition forces, esp. the U.S., courtesy of Al qaeda and now you can't do that anymore, so you're pissed. The hadji videos with all the faggoty music and graphics, that's the propganda. You're nothing but a bunch of little bitches, the lot of ya'. you're so big and tough sitting behind your keyboards a world away. You got some smart-ass comment for everyone. I tell you, if you or Partizan, or Jatt, or Nela, or any of these other would be hadji cock-suckers were standing here in front of me or any of these other guys on this sight, you'd be to damn scared to say anything. you'd be shittin' down your legs. I piss on all of you. Its Stark's site, he made his decision, now SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT.

NightRanger575
10-05-2009, 01:16 AM
I am very disappointed to see the site become censored. I don't see the point in visiting the site is all of the media is going to become one sided. :duh: There is also a lot you can learn about how the enemy things and plans his attacks by watching the jiahdi videos, many lessons can be learned by watching there videos. I am very very disappointed and I don't think I will be donating like I was planing on doing. Do away with the media censorship and I will gladly send some green your way.

First Amendment :USA: and kind of media censorship is bad censorship. :sulk:

Stark
10-05-2009, 01:17 AM
Propaganda? Quermos ver las dos caras del combate, una verguenza si este sitio PRIVADO empieza a censurar una de ellas. Las personas con ideales firmes nunca dudaran donde estas sus heroes...y no estan en la jihad.

English...

Stark
10-05-2009, 01:58 AM
I am very disappointed to see the site become censored. I don't see the point in visiting the site is all of the media is going to become one sided. :duh: There is also a lot you can learn about how the enemy things and plans his attacks by watching the jiahdi videos, many lessons can be learned by watching there videos. I am very very disappointed and I don't think I will be donating like I was planing on doing. Do away with the media censorship and I will gladly send some green your way.

First Amendment :USA: and kind of media censorship is bad censorship. :sulk:

Great so I make a decission to possibly save my own skin and you think of NOT donating lol give me a fucking break.

So when you got to the restaurant - and you eat a steak - and then before you could have your desert they say: Sorry were out of Icecream chef said Icecream is no good - and your responds is...
Well then I will not pay for my steak as well.

EraseIsrael
10-05-2009, 05:03 AM
But showing dead freedom fighters is OK.
What a shit of site.
Americunts can handle the thruth.

Good bye, propaganda sharers.

Stark
10-05-2009, 05:33 AM
What a shit of site.

You are the ONLY member here I actually will not sheed a tear when you go - dont come back.

peppi1985
10-05-2009, 05:48 AM
Yeah, I will deny it. Its not censorship. What you don't see on the clips of Apaches taking out hadjis, or footage of JDAMs hitting buildings containing hadjis, or A-10s strafing hadji positions, is some fucked up sounding music and U.S., or British, or French, or German troops yelling "Allah Snackbar" right before they murder someone, like the hadjis do. You don't see it because it doesn't happen. What you don't see is some dumb-fuck cowards standing there with little black hoods over their heads armed with AK-47s, or AK-74s, pointing them at some poor soul tied and bound and completely defenseless while some sick murderous fuck rambles on about his pathetic jihad and the infidel and all that bullshit right before he cuts their head off. You don't see it because coalition forces don't do that fucked up shit. There's a huge difference in a piece of gun camera footage of Apaches shooting at targets on the ground, (which by the way is completely automated. Pilots don't have any control of the gun cameras operation) and some highly edited piece of terrorist video with graphics and music and script, filming an IED and saying "Allah Snackbar" 50 fucking times right before it explodes. The problem is people like you and Jatt and Partizan and Nela get off on showing the death and destruction of coalition forces, esp. the U.S., courtesy of Al qaeda and now you can't do that anymore, so you're pissed. The hadji videos with all the faggoty music and graphics, that's the propganda. You're nothing but a bunch of little bitches, the lot of ya'. you're so big and tough sitting behind your keyboards a world away. You got some smart-ass comment for everyone. I tell you, if you or Partizan, or Jatt, or Nela, or any of these other would be hadji cock-suckers were standing here in front of me or any of these other guys on this sight, you'd be to damn scared to say anything. you'd be shittin' down your legs. I piss on all of you. Its Stark's site, he made his decision, now SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT.

oh come on, we both would shit in our panties facing war, thats not the point here now is it.

So they fight for this excuse called jihad/islam whatever. They get killed and Coalition forces get killed, its war. Talking for myself I like to see both sides stories, whether its propaganda or not. Let every person for himself decide what is and what is not, people nowadays are smart enough to see through this...... i hope....

anyway if stark gives personal reasons for not showing the vids anymore I understand it. I would not mess with american laws either, cause they are so extreme. You can go to death row for farting in the US, too put it blundly.

Scott
10-05-2009, 07:20 AM
What a shit of site.

Good bye, propaganda sharers. Bye Bye :) :fu:

cavscout11
10-05-2009, 07:44 AM
What a shit of site.

goodbye troll and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

p.s. don't come back ;)

Bisley_Bob
10-05-2009, 08:13 AM
Well said idasam, I agree with all you said there.
Let's not forget people that the US takes down sites showing extremist content, and with the servers for this one in the USA they would not find it hard to flick the switch and kill it. Then you'd be whining big time. Why do people think the vids have been removed because we are scared of the content? Thats bullshit. If that was the case they would never have been allowed in the first place.

partizan
10-05-2009, 08:41 AM

finally you can return to put your head in the sand Idasam
and the same for all the people exulting for the new rule, now u can start againg to thinking that everything is ok and that the war is a wonderful videogame
for those worried about the propaganda purphoses in posting insurgents vids here, propaganda affects the undecided and those with little personality, not people with strong ideals and clear vision of things...u Idasam, in what of those groups are you? are u so afraid of the propaganda? why? aren't u quite convinced of your ideas?
Iraqi insurgency have re-writed the "bibble" of urban (and not only) guerrilla warfare, and is a shame for people like us, down with military warfare, not interesting anymore about it...why have raised the mraps? the uavs? the meap armours? the constant upgrading of all the u.s. vehicles? the CRAMs? ok not all due the iraqi insurgency, but u have understand me...and i'm sorry for the Allah akbar and the boring songs, but not all can say "OOOOOOHHH YEEAAAHHHHH FUCKKKK YEAHHHHH HOOOOOLYY SHIIIT HOOOOAAAHH" when an explosion went off, and not all can hear Metallica
Idasam u look so angry, maybe couse when an insurgent vid is featured usually it have the double of views of any other "coalition" vid...it's a strange world, all spitting in the same plate where are eating...and u are the first one

anyway, again i repeat that although the new rule sucks, it's nothig about censorship, this topic has been discussed yet, the insurgents vids were allowed by major part of AC members some months ago, but now is different if it can cause legal problems to Stark

ahat7
10-05-2009, 09:27 AM
I respect the decision you made to remove Jihadi clips, it is your web page and you can do what you want with it.

I am disappointed that you would censor the uploads, I think the decision to censor this content will take away from the Apache Clips web site. I enjoy being able to see the true content that our already suspect government censors in our media here in the states. The fact that I can see images, dialogues and points of view of both sides of the fence is what makes this site great. It enabled me to make my own decisions, form my own opinions of what is viewed, which is how it should be.

As it does when the gov't infringes on my rights and freedoms, I can't help but cringe when I think of someone telling me what to think or view. I get enough of that from the FCC and and the rest of the clowns in gov't. I think what every anal American forgets, is that you have the choice to watch it or not. That is one of the reasons our men and women are dying everyday in Iraq and Afghanistan, they're fighting to protect our freedoms.

Once again it comes off as if Americans are too sensitive and naive, almost as if we cannot deal with the truth or someone else's opinion, culture, etc., Are Apache Clips viewers that sensitive and incompetent that they can not deal with some of the realities and the propaganda that is spewed out in war...on both sides? Propaganda is as American as apple pie. Why start censoring it now?

I believe this is a step back for Apache Clips, keep it real, war kills on both sides. As does the propaganda spewed by each side...

Scandic
10-05-2009, 10:37 AM
I think you made a wise decision Stark. There is no need for AC to become a megaphone for anti-democratic and anti semitic organizations.
Keep up the good work!

Toki
10-05-2009, 12:14 PM
I respect the decision you made to remove Jihadi clips, it is your web page and you can do what you want with it.

I am disappointed that you would censor the uploads.

It's not censorship. Stark doesn't won't to host videos extremist embed on their site, which could cause legal trouble for him.

NightRanger575
10-05-2009, 12:15 PM

I am disappointed that you would censor the uploads, I think the decision to censor this content will take away from the Apache Clips web site. I enjoy being able to see the true content that our already suspect government censors in our media here in the states. The fact that I can see images, dialogues and points of view of both sides of the fence is what makes this site great. It enabled me to make my own decisions, form my own opinions of what is viewed, which is how it should be.

As it does when the gov't infringes on my rights and freedoms, I can't help but cringe when I think of someone telling me what to think or view. I get enough of that from the FCC and and the rest of the clowns in gov't. I think what every anal American forgets, is that you have the choice to watch it or not. That is one of the reasons our men and women are dying everyday in Iraq and Afghanistan, they're fighting to protect our freedoms.

Once again it comes off as if Americans are too sensitive and naive, almost as if we cannot deal with the truth or someone else's opinion, culture, etc., Are Apache Clips viewers that sensitive and incompetent that they can not deal with some of the realities and the propaganda that is spewed out in war...on both sides? Propaganda is as American as apple pie. Why start censoring it now?

I believe this is a step back for Apache Clips, keep it real, war kills on both sides. As does the propaganda spewed by each side...

Excellently said. :thumbsup:

idasam
10-05-2009, 01:02 PM
and the same for all the people exulting for the new rule, now u can start againg to thinking that everything is ok and that the war is a wonderful videogame
for those worried about the propaganda purphoses in posting insurgents vids here, propaganda affects the undecided and those with little personality, not people with strong ideals and clear vision of things...u Idasam, in what of those groups are you? are u so afraid of the propaganda? why? aren't u quite convinced of your ideas?
Iraqi insurgency have re-writed the "bibble" of urban (and not only) guerrilla warfare, and is a shame for people like us, down with military warfare, not interesting anymore about it...why have raised the mraps? the uavs? the meap armours? the constant upgrading of all the u.s. vehicles? the CRAMs? ok not all due the iraqi insurgency, but u have understand me...and i'm sorry for the Allah akbar and the boring songs, but not all can say "OOOOOOHHH YEEAAAHHHHH FUCKKKK YEAHHHHH HOOOOOLYY SHIIIT HOOOOAAAHH" when an explosion went off, and not all can hear Metallica
Idasam u look so angry, maybe couse when an insurgent vid is featured usually it have the double of views of any other "coalition" vid...it's a strange world, all spitting in the same plate where are eating...and u are the first one

anyway, again i repeat that although the new rule sucks, it's nothig about censorship, this topic has been discussed yet, the insurgents vids were allowed by major part of AC members some months ago, but now is different if it can cause legal problems to Stark

Ummm, what? Do you even know what you're talking about?

Dr-XIII
10-05-2009, 01:04 PM
Good Idea.

partizan
10-05-2009, 01:39 PM
Ummm, what? Do you even know what you're talking about?

mmmm ok, more simple...u're like people that blame gay porn but then watch it...now it's better? more clear?

shootfirst83
10-05-2009, 01:39 PM

I disagree with your statement about propaganda only affecting the undecided. That is completely wrong. Propaganda is intended to make you question your ideals and blur your "clear vision" of things. If it is effective, propaganda can change the tide of a war.

Take for example the French Foreign Legion fighting in Indochina before the Vietnam War ever began. The Foreign Legion was extremely skilled at killing the communist guerillas (Viet Minh) and the guerillas knew it. So what did the guerillas do? Whenever they would fight the legion they would hide behind civilians and subsequently the civilians would die in the fight (usually shot by the guerillas). After the Legion would win the fight they would move from the area and on to the next objective. The Viet Mihn would come behind them, tie the hands of the dead civilians behind their back and photograph them. Those pictures would make it to the front page of the papers in France and it would look as though the Legion had executed countless civilians. Eventually the French people fell victim to the propaganda machine of the Viet Mihn and parliament pulled the Legion out of Indochina.

shootfirst83
10-05-2009, 01:42 PM
What a shit of site.

Good first post Asshat! Good thing it's your last (that is if you are a man/woman of your word).

shootfirst83
10-05-2009, 01:48 PM
Great so I make a decission to possibly save my own skin and you think of NOT donating lol give me a fucking break.

So when you got to the restaurant - and you eat a steak - and then before you could have your desert they say: Sorry were out of Icecream chef said Icecream is no good - and your responds is...
Well then I will not pay for my steak as well.

Good analogy.

partizan
10-05-2009, 03:15 PM
I disagree with your statement about propaganda only affecting the undecided. That is completely wrong. Propaganda is intended to make you question your ideals and blur your "clear vision" of things. If it is effective, propaganda can change the tide of a war.

Take for example the French Foreign Legion fighting in Indochina before the Vietnam War ever began. The Foreign Legion was extremely skilled at killing the communist guerillas (Viet Minh) and the guerillas knew it. So what did the guerillas do? Whenever they would fight the legion they would hide behind civilians and subsequently the civilians would die in the fight (usually shot by the guerillas). After the Legion would win the fight they would move from the area and on to the next objective. The Viet Mihn would come behind them, tie the hands of the dead civilians behind their back and photograph them. Those pictures would make it to the front page of the papers in France and it would look as though the Legion had executed countless civilians. Eventually the French people fell victim to the propaganda machine of the Viet Mihn and parliament pulled the Legion out of Indochina.

good point, but the only insurgent's "propaganda" show in this site are military attacks vs coalition forces...have u ever see a docu or photos from insurgents about an unknow coalition massacre vs poor iraqi civilians? no

so i guess that it's very difficoult to change ideas only watching an ied or sniper attack...it only PICTURE the reality on ground, and all the rest of discussions about propaganda is only masturbation to justify the new rule

and btw my history's book at the chapter "Indocina" say "military defeat" for France, not "propaganda defeat"

F22-Raptor
10-05-2009, 03:50 PM
I support your decision.

This is your site and like another poster said, we're all guests here. You do what you feel is right and safe for you and your family. You have no obligation to please any of us, it is your call and it should stay that way. If you do not what to show PROPAGANDA videos, it is YOUR RIGHT to do so whatever the reason is.

For those people complaining about how this is censored and how they come here to "see the other side": take a chill pill!
The man is talking about PROPAGANDA videos, not ALL videos depicting the other side.

I guess we just need a clear definition of what is not being allowed anymore.

Partizan et co. it looks like you're posting here just to vent and stir the shit. Shootfirst83 was trying to make a point which you totally missed and instead, you decided to go on a tangent about history books and the Indochina war and the "military defeat". While we're on the subject of books, maybe you should look up what propaganda means.

Post again when you have valid, logical arguments not when you just want to make noise. Oh wait, isn't that how propaganda works? Making a lot of noise and screaming the loudest and not necessarily speaking the truth?

This is a great site, too bad people like you come here to pollute it and abuse it with non-constructive crap.

shootfirst83
10-05-2009, 03:57 PM
good point, but the only insurgent's "propaganda" show in this site are military attacks vs coalition forces...have u ever see a docu or photos from insurgents about an unknow coalition massacre vs poor iraqi civilians? no

so i guess that it's very difficoult to change ideas only watching an ied or sniper attack...it only PICTURE the reality on ground, and all the rest of discussions about propaganda is only masturbation to justify the new rule

and btw my history's book at the chapter "Indocina" say "military defeat" for France, not "propaganda defeat"

First, it sounds like you are relying on one source of information to make your assumption of the war in Indochina. Isn't that what you are trying to prevent by uploading jihadi videos?

Second, your books don't say anything about a propaganda defeat because that is not what it is called. It's just called defeat. It was one of the main factors that tipped the scales in the Viet Minh's favor. Just because it isn't spelled out in black and white as a "propaganda victory" doesn't mean that it wasn't a deciding factor.

Third, there are plenty of photos and video's out there that state "Americans executing unnarmed civilians". Just because they aren't prevelant on this site doesn't mean they don't exist.

The problem is not with the actual mlitary content of the video's but the propaganda that preceeds and follows the ied or the sniper attack. It is the tool they use to recruit. Furthermore, beheading someone with a kitchen knife does not qualify as a military operation.

angusnra
10-05-2009, 03:59 PM
What a shit of site.

On your way to mecca, try to find a sun-dried, sandy camel bone and stuff it in your iSLUM, allah-greased ass. You are all wonderful targets. Haven't you figured out that running simply makes you die tired ? Good riddance ass-bag.

angusnra
10-05-2009, 04:04 PM
You da man, Stark. You run this site, you make the calls. Good call. Hugs and punches, angusNRA

partizan
10-05-2009, 04:19 PM
First, it sounds like you are relying on one source of information to make your assumption of the war in Indochina. Isn't that what you are trying to prevent by uploading jihadi videos?

Second, your books don't say anything about a propaganda defeat because that is not what it is called. It's just called defeat. It was one of the main factors that tipped the scales in the Viet Minh's favor. Just because it isn't spelled out in black and white as a "propaganda victory" doesn't mean that it wasn't a deciding factor.

Third, there are plenty of photos and video's out there that state "Americans executing unnarmed civilians". Just because they aren't prevelant on this site doesn't mean they don't exist.

The problem is not with the actual mlitary content of the video's but the propaganda that preceeds and follows the ied or the sniper attack. It is the tool they use to recruit. Furthermore, beheading someone with a kitchen knife does not qualify as a military operation.

in fact:

1- i've never posted a vid of executions, and neither i've see u reproach or blame the people laughing at those execution videos (if those are so danger propaganda tools)

2- i've always cut the bullshit before and after the "core" of the insurgent attacks, and the most part of insurgents vid's uploaders have do the same. like i've write before, u guys have to whatch for real a COMPLETE big insurgent release (not the 30 seconds vid that u see comfortably here), 50-60% of speeches and various propaganda, so u will know what long work of cut and paste it need to upload a vid with only military content

3- i'm quite curious to see all this "plenty" of raw material that u name...if is something real and proved, what is the problem? if is bullshit, it was unmasked in the post's discussions and the tittle edited....so? where are those so temibles propaganda tools?

4- yes of course a defeat have many "mothers", but just simply the name "Dien Bien Phu" say it all...military defeat, HISTORY, not mine or your opinions

partizan
10-05-2009, 04:25 PM
I support your decision.

This is your site and like another poster said, we're all guests here. You do what you feel is right and safe for you and your family. You have no obligation to please any of us, it is your call and it should stay that way. If you do not what to show PROPAGANDA videos, it is YOUR RIGHT to do so whatever the reason is.

For those people complaining about how this is censored and how they come here to "see the other side": take a chill pill!
The man is talking about PROPAGANDA videos, not ALL videos depicting the other side.

I guess we just need a clear definition of what is not being allowed anymore.

Partizan et co. it looks like you're posting here just to vent and stir the shit. Shootfirst83 was trying to make a point which you totally missed and instead, you decided to go on a tangent about history books and the Indochina war and the "military defeat". While we're on the subject of books, maybe you should look up what propaganda means.

Post again when you have valid, logical arguments not when you just want to make noise. Oh wait, isn't that how propaganda works? Making a lot of noise and screaming the loudest and not necessarily speaking the truth?

This is a great site, too bad people like you come here to pollute it and abuse it with non-constructive crap.

and u want to discuss my point with this shit? maybe if u reread my post a couple of time more u will understand, maybe
anyway don't worry great raptor, i leave you in charge to upload about 10-12 videos and photocollages daily, (fresh material eh dude, not 3th or 4th repost), i'm sure that u will do much better than me. u can start today. good luck

F22-Raptor
10-05-2009, 04:36 PM
and u want to discuss my point with this shit? maybe if u reread my post a couple of time more u will understand, maybe
anyway don't worry great raptor, i leave you in charge to upload about 10-12 videos and photocollages daily, (fresh material eh dude, not 3th or 4th repost), i'm sure that u will do much better than me. u can start today. good luck

You just proved my point. Again, going off on a tangent.

partizan
10-05-2009, 04:46 PM
You just proved my point. Again, going off on a tangent.

i've reply clearly at shootfirst about the "propaganda" argument. i quote what i wrote, for u, maybe this time it work:

"so i guess that it's very difficoult to change ideas only watching an ied or sniper attack...it only PICTURE the reality on ground, and all the rest of discussions about propaganda is only masturbation to justify the new rule"

so, no bullshit before and after the attack, no docus on hidden massacres, no speeches...where is this fucked propaganda? where? and u blame me o going off on a tangent if another member say me something about indocina? hallo? anybody at home?

shootfirst83
10-05-2009, 04:56 PM
in fact:

1- i've never posted a vid of executions, and neither i've see u reproach or blame the people laughing at those execution videos (if those are so danger propaganda tools)

2- i've always cut the bullshit before and after the "core" of the insurgent attacks, and the most part of insurgents vid's uploaders have do the same. like i've write before, u guys have to whatch for real a COMPLETE big insurgent release (not the 30 seconds vid that u see comfortably here), 50-60% of speeches and various propaganda, so u will know what long work of cut and paste it need to upload a vid with only military content

3- i'm quite curious to see all this "plenty" of raw material that u name...if is something real and proved, what is the problem? if is bullshit, it was unmasked in the post's discussions and the tittle edited....so? where are those so temibles propaganda tools?

4- yes of course a defeat have many "mothers", but just simply the name "Dien Bien Phu" say it all...military defeat, HISTORY, not mine or your opinions

Of course I don't "reproach or blame" the people laughing at those videos. If I did, I wouldn't leave my house. I only comment, like you, when I see something that I feel needs to be called out. It just happens that our opinions are complete polar opposites (mine being of more value of course).

The new rule isn't, "Partizan is no longer allowed to post jihadi clips". It's no more jihadi clips period. Stop trying to make yourself the victim in this situation. I never said that you post propaganda, just that you are wrong in your assumption that propaganda is a tool directed at the undecided.

If you read my statement again, I said that there are such videos (propaganda about Americans killing innocents), just not prevelant on this site. It doesn't matter if the title gets edited, just being out there on the internet for a few minutes is all that is required to plant the seed. Think about it. Do you think Michael Jackson really didn't play with little boys balls? Do you think OJ didn't kill those people? They were both found innocent of the crimes but I guarantee you that 90% of the people you ask will say they were guilty.

Also, if you think losing one single battle will lose a war, you are mistaken...

shootfirst83
10-05-2009, 04:58 PM
i've reply clearly at shootfirst about the "propaganda" argument. i quote what i wrote, for u, maybe this time it work:

"so i guess that it's very difficoult to change ideas only watching an ied or sniper attack...it only PICTURE the reality on ground, and all the rest of discussions about propaganda is only masturbation to justify the new rule"

so, no bullshit before and after the attack, no docus on hidden massacres, no speeches...where is this fucked propaganda? where? and u blame me o going off on a tangent if another member say me something about indocina? hallo? anybody at home?

I was using a real world example to prove you wrong in your argument. I wasn't going off topic, just providing a base for my argument.

Woodbutcher824
10-05-2009, 05:27 PM
Alright stop the fucking truck, I want to get off the damn truck.

IMO, if Stark was censoring you all, he wouldn't even allow to fucking post on the forums. Holy shit people, there are fucking legal issues here that even lawyers do not understand. How many of you know that Stark doesn't even live in the US? So different country different laws, plus there are international laws that could be in play here, so take that into consideration of his situation.

So why don't you all take a deep breath and have a nice shit!

And another thing, if you don't like seeing the beheadings and the Jihad bullshit then don't watch it. I stopped watching those vids a long time ago.

Have a nice fucking day.

If I pissed you all off, good now I can have a nice day.:fu:

Scott
10-05-2009, 05:44 PM

IMO, if Stark was censoring you all, he wouldn't even allow to fucking post on the forums. Holy shit people, there are fucking legal issues here that even lawyers do not understand. How many of you know that Stark doesn't even live in the US? So different country different laws, plus there are international laws that could be in play here, so take that into consideration of his situation.

So why don't you all take a deep breath and have a nice shit!

And another thing, if you don't like seeing the beheadings and the Jihad bullshit then don't watch it. I stopped watching those vids a long time ago.

Have a nice fucking day.

you have just made my day, not only by telling the whiney bitches who just don't understand about the laws involved here but to the extent you put them in your place and made me fucking laugh the way you put it. All i can say is amen to you and the best post iv'e seen in this topic.

Mel
10-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Are you people that thick skulled?...This is not Stark's decision to make. Oh, sure he could say fuck it, and post what ever he wants. How long do you think this site will last if he were to do that? Stark is not a moron,he is not doing this to censor or be an asshole. He is doing this to save something I'm sure he worked very hard to create. I've never seen a bunch of more self serving comments in my life. Some of you people are PATHETIC...

Stark
10-05-2009, 05:52 PM

Have a nice fucking day.

Lol you still make me laugh hard :D

partizan
10-05-2009, 06:26 PM
Of course I don't "reproach or blame" the people laughing at those videos. If I did, I wouldn't leave my house. I only comment, like you, when I see something that I feel needs to be called out. It just happens that our opinions are complete polar opposites (mine being of more value of course).

The new rule isn't, "Partizan is no longer allowed to post jihadi clips". It's no more jihadi clips period. Stop trying to make yourself the victim in this situation. I never said that you post propaganda, just that you are wrong in your assumption that propaganda is a tool directed at the undecided.

If you read my statement again, I said that there are such videos (propaganda about Americans killing innocents), just not prevelant on this site. It doesn't matter if the title gets edited, just being out there on the internet for a few minutes is all that is required to plant the seed. Think about it. Do you think Michael Jackson really didn't play with little boys balls? Do you think OJ didn't kill those people? They were both found innocent of the crimes but I guarantee you that 90% of the people you ask will say they were guilty.

Also, if you think losing one single battle will lose a war, you are mistaken...

i'm so sorry that u have to use this old trick of the victims, if i leave the posting is only my personal choose that i've explained via PM to Stark, nothing related to chensorship or whatever, i've write it 2 times in this Thread, and i've warned all the people that still writing about censure
hate it or love it, AC lost a piece of reality of battlegroud, and one of the most interesting. shit happens.
bye shootfirst

bobdina
10-05-2009, 06:29 PM
Just a little word here because it seems that people don't read the first few comments and then pick out what they want in order to make an argument. The Jihadi video's that are pure propaganda I.E. video's that show beheadings with them reading a statement or Arabic languages scrolling along the bottom and video's that show vehicles being blown up with Arabic writing on the and the anti-west chanting , are the only ones not being shown anymore. If someone can show a firefight from the insurgent side ,that has real military value, it will be judged on case by case basis and I would be willing to bet you they will be allowed as you can make the argument it isn't blatant propaganda . As for the people in here claiming they want to see the other sides tactics, I have one question for you what tactics? You do not learn anything from watching someone being beheaded . You also do not learn any tactics from watching a road ,seeing a vehicle drive by then possibly hearing a cellphone button being pushed and the vehicle going boom.Now if the showed how they scout an area(which they won't) or in what way they dig the hole and place the IED in for maximum damage then you'd have a point, but they don't so there are no tactics to learn/observe.
The military or soldiers do not need to watch those video's as some have suggested as they have more of them then they know what to do with and depending on the unit are part of the pre-deployment training.I love how people are throwing out the buzz words like censorship and they've lost another freedom, Nico cannot stop nor would he want to stop you from going to any other site he does not own and puts in at least 80 hours a week into, to watch whatever the hell you want to. That would be true censorship, him stopping you from having the ability to go on any other website and not being able to see what you want. Every web site has rules and this is just a rule put into place to avoid any headaches in the future. Not only that this is his site and he does not want it to be mentioned on real Jihadi sites as a place to go and push their agenda . And yes that is happening, we are lucky to have an Arabic speaking person here that checks those sites . As for losing another freedom I am still waiting for someone to tell me an actual freedom they have lost personally, not a perceived freedom they think they have but an actual freedom. Are politicians trying to do that almost every day? for sure, but it has not happened yet, let alone a website being able to take away your freedom from watching anything you want not just here.

Stark
10-05-2009, 06:39 PM
Just a little word here because it seems that people don't read the first few comments and then pick out what they want in order to make an argument. The Jihadi video's that are pure propaganda I.E. video's that show beheadings with them reading a statement or Arabic languages scrolling along the bottom and video's that show vehicles being blown up with Arabic writing on the and the anti-west chanting , are the only ones not being shown anymore. If someone can show a firefight from the insurgent side ,that has real military value, it will be judged on case by case and I would be willing to bet you they will be allowed as you can make the argument it isn't blatant propaganda . As for the people in here claiming they want to see the other sides tactics, I have one question for you what tactics? You do not learn anything from watching someone being beheaded . You also do not learn any tactics from watching a road ,seeing a vehicle drive by then possibly hearing a cellphone button being pushed and the vehicle going boom.Now if the showed how they scout an area(which they won't) or in what way they dig the hole and place the IED in for maximum damage then you'd have a point, but they don't so there are no tactics to learn/observe.
The military or soldiers do not need to watch those video's as some have suggested as they have more of them then they know what to do with and depending on the unit are part of the pre-deployment training.I love how people are throwing out the buzz words like censorship and they've lost another freedom, Nico cannot stop nor would he want to stop you from going to any other site he does not own and puts in at least 80 hours a week into, to watch whatever the hell you want to. That would be true censorship, him stopping you from having the ability to go on any other website and not being able to see what you want. Every web site has rules and this is just a rule put into place to avoid any headaches in the future. Not only that this is his site and he does not want it to be mentioned on real Jihadi sites as a place to go and push their agenda . And yes that is happening, we are lucky to have an Arabic speaking person here that checks those sites . As for losing another freedom I am still waiting for someone to tell me an actual freedom they have lost personally, not a perceived freedom they think they have but an actual freedom. Are politicians trying to do that almost every day? for sure, but it has not happened yet, let alone a website being able to take away your freedom from watching anything you want not just here.

Well said

Woodbutcher824
10-05-2009, 06:42 PM
Just a little word here because it seems that people don't read the first few comments and then pick out what they want in order to make an argument. The Jihadi video's that are pure propaganda I.E. video's that show beheadings with them reading a statement or Arabic languages scrolling along the bottom and video's that show vehicles being blown up with Arabic writing on the and the anti-west chanting , are the only ones not being shown anymore. If someone can show a firefight from the insurgent side ,that has real military value, it will be judged on case by case and I would be willing to bet you they will be allowed as you can make the argument it isn't blatant propaganda . As for the people in here claiming they want to see the other sides tactics, I have one question for you what tactics? You do not learn anything from watching someone being beheaded . You also do not learn any tactics from watching a road ,seeing a vehicle drive by then possibly hearing a cellphone button being pushed and the vehicle going boom.Now if the showed how they scout an area(which they won't) or in what way they dig the hole and place the IED in for maximum damage then you'd have a point, but they don't so there are no tactics to learn/observe.

Thank you, Bob.

Woodbutcher824
10-05-2009, 06:46 PM
Are you people that thick skulled?...This is not Stark's decision to make. Oh, sure he could say fuck it, and post what ever he wants. How long do you think this site will last if he were to do that? Stark is not a moron,he is not doing this to censor or be an asshole. He is doing this to save something I'm sure he worked very hard to create. I've never seen a bunch of more self serving comments in my life. Some of you people are PATHETIC...

Thick skulled maybe, or they plugged that crack in their ass and now there is no oxygen getting to their brains.

cerpas
10-05-2009, 06:47 PM

Good luck leaving this site...I've asked several times for my account to be deleted and yet here I am again signing in to a propaganda site. You got a lot of nerve asking people for donations and then proclaiming this site to be YOURS....I beg to differ, each individual that donated money to the site has a say, did you consult them or just make an off the cuff decision? I'll tell you again...DELETE my account...completely once and for all. You keep on begging cash from the members to run "your site"...its laughable that one cannot afford a couple hundred a month for a website. Maybe you can, maybe your just padding your monthly income with member donations....At any rate, I didnt fight for my country for 20 years to have someone tell me what I can and cannot view...fuck that...fuck you....

JiiVee
10-05-2009, 06:58 PM
Just a little word here because it seems that people don't read the first few comments and then pick out what they want in order to make an argument. The Jihadi video's that are pure propaganda I.E. video's that show beheadings with them reading a statement or Arabic languages scrolling along the bottom and video's that show vehicles being blown up with Arabic writing on the and the anti-west chanting , are the only ones not being shown anymore. If someone can show a firefight from the insurgent side ,that has real military value, it will be judged on case by case basis and I would be willing to bet you they will be allowed as you can make the argument it isn't blatant propaganda . As for the people in here claiming they want to see the other sides tactics, I have one question for you what tactics? You do not learn anything from watching someone being beheaded . You also do not learn any tactics from watching a road ,seeing a vehicle drive by then possibly hearing a cellphone button being pushed and the vehicle going boom.Now if the showed how they scout an area(which they won't) or in what way they dig the hole and place the IED in for maximum damage then you'd have a point, but they don't so there are no tactics to learn/observe.

Well said
I agree.

bobdina
10-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Good luck leaving this site...I've asked several times for my account to be deleted and yet here I am again signing in to a propaganda site. You got a lot of nerve asking people for donations and then proclaiming this site to be YOURS....I beg to differ, each individual that donated money to the site has a say, did you consult them or just make an off the cuff decision? I'll tell you again...DELETE my account...completely once and for all. You keep on begging cash from the members to run "your site"...its laughable that one cannot afford a couple hundred a month for a website. Maybe you can, maybe your just padding your monthly income with member donations....At any rate, I didnt fight for my country for 20 years to have someone tell me what I can and cannot view...fuck that...fuck you....

His account has been deleted, I have never received a request to delete it, but at any rate it's done. Now if this were real censorship I would not be leaving his post up but I am ,so much for censorship. I also find it a little amusing someone who says they want their account deleted keeps coming back. I must be missing something.

laserblast92
10-05-2009, 07:18 PM
If you do not like what has been done, leave the site and quit bitching!

This has nothing to do with censorship so get over it.

shootfirst83
10-05-2009, 07:33 PM
i'm so sorry that u have to use this old trick of the victims, if i leave the posting is only my personal choose that i've explained via PM to Stark, nothing related to chensorship or whatever, i've write it 2 times in this Thread, and i've warned all the people that still writing about censure
hate it or love it, AC lost a piece of reality of battlegroud, and one of the most interesting. shit happens.
bye shootfirst

Again, I never said that you post propaganda, just saw something you said and I didn't agree with it. I'm man enough to say that while we don't share the same ideals, I think you are an integral peice of Apache Clips. I'll admit that I've never posted a single vid and all I contribute is commentary and the occasional dwifti nomination, but that is my part of this community. Hopefully you won't leave so we can continue to debate in a civil manner.

MacAttack
10-05-2009, 07:34 PM

Well said Bob. "Censorship" my fucking ass. Loss of freedom!? WTF? To those who claim a loss of "freedom" here on AC, just what in the hell are you referring to? Let me tell you, your so-called freedom here on AC ends where Stark's Deutsche Marks begins.

Now onto more pressing matters. EraseIsrael I would like for you to pay me a visit. I have something for you. It won't take long. My address is 15 Woodlawn Ave., Irvine, California, USA.

peppi1985
10-05-2009, 07:44 PM
just a short question...so if possible legal actions are the main reason for this ban on these types of vids.... how come there are multiple other websites showing this stuff?? also ones that are based in the US. Just doesnt make sense really.....

shootfirst83
10-05-2009, 08:00 PM
just a short question...so if possible legal actions are the main reason for this ban on these types of vids.... how come there are multiple other websites showing this stuff?? also ones that are based in the US. Just doesnt make sense really.....

For the same reason that there are websites out there that host child porn. I would assume that the people who actually run those types of sites are sitting in some third world country that the U.S. has no extradition treaty with and when the server gets shut down, the move on to the next one. It's the same reason you get spam email and viruses.

NightRanger575
10-05-2009, 08:47 PM
Can you not host the site over seas?

Ciaranobrien
10-05-2009, 09:49 PM

What a moron. If you donate money to a politaical campain you do not tell them how to use the money. They would tell you Fuck that... Fuck you.... Ill keep donating cause its my money and I choose what to do with it. What a moron. The day this is censorship Il take my money and go else where. Keep up the good work.

Woodbutcher824
10-05-2009, 09:49 PM
If you do not like what has been done, leave the site and quit bitching!

This has nothing to do with censorship so get over it.

You are right, it has nothing to do with censorship, it has to with legalities.

Read my post a little slowly and you will get what I am saying. And then, when you are done reading my post for the second time, read Bobdina's post and then see my post quoting his post.

And then if you have a problem with me, pm me.

Woodbutcher824
10-05-2009, 09:51 PM
For the same reason that there are websites out there that host child porn. I would assume that the people who actually run those types of sites are sitting in some third world country that the U.S. has no extradition treaty with and when the server gets shut down, the move on to the next one. It's the same reason you get spam email and viruses.

Good one.

idasam
10-05-2009, 10:31 PM
on your way to mecca, try to find a sun-dried, sandy camel bone and stuff it in your islum, allah-greased ass. You are all wonderful targets. Haven't you figured out that running simply makes you die tired ? Good riddance ass-bag.
omg lol!!!

idasam
10-05-2009, 10:34 PM
mmmm ok, more simple...u're like people that blame gay porn but then watch it...now it's better? more clear?

What the fuck are you talking about man? you don't make any sense at all. Go kill yourself.

Sixx
10-05-2009, 10:39 PM
LOL at all the crybabies....boo-fucking-hoo.
Stark's first post about the issue was comprehensible, Why continue beating a dead horse?

Keep crying, I'll keep smiling. Good night douchies.

Outlaw2-5
10-06-2009, 12:48 AM
LOL at all the crybabies....boo-fucking-hoo.
Stark's first post about the issue was comprehensible, Why continue beating a dead horse?

Keep crying, I'll keep smiling. Good night douchies.

good night. sleep tight. :hb:

Stark
10-06-2009, 01:13 AM

Deleted - no problem - I never recieved a request but hey I could have missed it.
Its a lot more then you could afford.

Stark
10-06-2009, 01:32 AM
Can you not host the site over seas?

Mate its so bloody hard to find a page that host something with the requirements like this does - and just because the page is hosted in chicago and not in London doesn't mean I couldn not get in trouble for hosting this stuff too.
Again I wait for my lawyer to come back to me to give me the cliffhangers - lets see first and then we can decide what we do.

I started AC on a shared account :eusa_shifty: and since then I had to change and upgrade hoster for 4 times :)
We are with one of the best hosters not because I have too much money but because a video page has a lot more requirements then a "normal page has".
We are on a 20mbps unmetered account which will do us until I have found a way to finance AC due to advertisment - which in the current clima proves to be hard.

Stark
10-06-2009, 01:35 AM
I would like you all to discuss the following item:

We always said we want the - OBVIOUS- Jihadi propaganda gone from AC.

What do you guys think has military value which is filmed by the Insurgency or the Taliban?

There are 1200 clips in the Insurgence and Terror cathegory hosted on AC - should we go throught them in an individual basis and see what we keep and what we throw out?
Or delete them all?

nastyleg
10-06-2009, 01:59 AM
I would like you all to discuss the following item:

We always said we want the - OBVIOUS- Jihadi propaganda gone from AC.

What do you guys think has military value which is filmed by the Insurgency or the Taliban?

There are 1200 clips in the Insurgence and Terror cathegory hosted on AC - should we go throught them in an individual basis and see what we keep and what we throw out?
Or delete them all?

#1. No military value. If you want "the other side" of the story or picture or what ever terminology you want to use, go look on the jihad websites. No strategic value what so ever can be gained from beheadings. So what does one human being decapitated profit military Intel?!
#2. All need to be gone Stark. Serious liability to you and your family.

acf6
10-06-2009, 02:34 AM
#1. No military value. If you want "the other side" of the story or picture or what ever terminology you want to use, go look on the jihad websites. No strategic value what so ever can be gained from beheadings. So what does one human being decapitated profit military Intel?!
#2. All need to be gone Stark. Serious liability to you and your family.

I'm with Eric Stark. CYA brother the hell with the teenagers take care of yourself bro!!!

KillerBD
10-06-2009, 03:27 AM
G'day all,

Stark

I do agree with your sentiment for the most part. Though I do think in a way it is our right to decide for ourselves what we should chose to see or not see on this site.

I agree that their propaganda videos are vile and wrong. But in a way I feel somewhat obligated to see things from the perspective of the enemy. Not that I enjoy in anyway seeing our boys (American or any allied/peacekeeping forces) getting torn up, in fact these videos piss me off almost more than anything... But the fact of the matter is we shouldn't just censor ourselves from the enemy we fight. I've seen many of the propaganda videos and I know the type of message they are trying to convey. But in my humble opinion it does the exact opposite for their cause. They are sick and twisted individuals that deserve nothing other than to be brought to their own quick and decisive justice.

--
On a side note though videos that show the IDs of soldiers getting killed should be censored (blur their faces) for morals and their family's sake.

That's my 2 cents on the subject.

mickk
10-06-2009, 03:34 AM
Its about bloody time the decision was made and it was long overdue.

I actually stopped coming in here because of the plethora of Enemy Propaganda, and thats all it was.

In WW1 and 2, whats been hosted on this site would have got you a fair trial and a hanging in the morning, and a right and proper thing too. Given the nature of the web, self censorship is the only way to go and Im glad to see it here.

If you want to see the blood and guts shed by Allied forces, you can go elsewhere, where hopefully your IP will be recorded and you will be charged with treason and shot after a fair trial.

It took too long for the hosts of this place to realise that they were being used by the enemy. I hope the ban sticks.

nastyleg
10-06-2009, 04:45 AM
Its about bloody time the decision was made and it was long overdue.

I actually stopped coming in here because of the plethora of Enemy Propaganda, and thats all it was.

In WW1 and 2, whats been hosted on this site would have got you a fair trial and a hanging in the morning, and a right and proper thing too. Given the nature of the web, self censorship is the only way to go and Im glad to see it here.

If you want to see the blood and guts shed by Allied forces, you can go elsewhere, where hopefully your IP will be recorded and you will be charged with treason and shot after a fair trial.

It took too long for the hosts of this place to realise that they were being used by the enemy. I hope the ban sticks.

great first post of common sense

wanny1971
10-06-2009, 04:59 AM
the reason most folk visit a site like this is because they want to see the war machine ...in all its uncensored glory ... to shock,anger,thrill,or remember past conflicts ... because these propaganda videos are in a conflict thats happening now its deemed sensitive (will they be allowed when the fighting stops).... men kill men that is war... its been mainly american voices that have been agreeing with the no jihadi video postings (gunna get some abuse 4 this one) mainly because they've no stomach 4 seeing there soldier's killed and wounded (nam was ended due to public pressure)... its a place for discussion arguments venting and ranting on the here and now and the tactics,equipment employed and if truth be said a all things military news site on the world conflicts as they happen .... take the obvious propaganda out of the archives but keep it to the bear minimum then leave the rest to us to argue laugh and cry over... keep it balanced and fair so everybody can participate on what is the best site on the net (i'm not anti american just commenting on what ive seen here) .....please don't abuse me i'm on your side :)

nastyleg
10-06-2009, 05:08 AM
G'day all,

Stark

nuff said

Acidfish
10-06-2009, 05:55 AM
I understand the decision is hard, someone like you i would like to say is as close to a person like me as i'v encounterd since...well... ever. But since i really dont know you on a personal level i cant say thats true.

But what i can is were both on the fence with a loaded gun. To truely attain a logical thought process you have to embrace even what you hate and disagree with. I'v watched and processed Jihadist propaganda just as much as american and i'd say it just makes me hate them more.

Alot of people have posted saying it's long over due because they cant tolerate, or even try to analyze the material thats posted, so naturaly for there own scared reasons they deny it. Although you clearly made this decision on a destinctly logical basis, and thats for the safty of you, your family, and the members of AC... not your own bias views.

And for that I Commend you.

Stark
10-06-2009, 09:30 AM
Guys i just want to let you all know we are all reading your comments and thoughts and concern - (not the royal we but we as the AC team)

I will write to all of you later today -

keep the discussion going every comment and though it extremly valuble (most have no idea how valuble)

partizan
10-06-2009, 10:03 AM
the reason most folk visit a site like this is because they want to see the war machine ...in all its uncensored glory ... to shock,anger,thrill,or remember past conflicts ... because these propaganda videos are in a conflict thats happening now its deemed sensitive (will they be allowed when the fighting stops).... men kill men that is war... its been mainly american voices that have been agreeing with the no jihadi video postings (gunna get some abuse 4 this one) mainly because they've no stomach 4 seeing there soldier's killed and wounded (nam was ended due to public pressure)... its a place for discussion arguments venting and ranting on the here and now and the tactics,equipment employed and if truth be said a all things military news site on the world conflicts as they happen .... take the obvious propaganda out of the archives but keep it to the bear minimum then leave the rest to us to argue laugh and cry over... keep it balanced and fair so everybody can participate on what is the best site on the net (i'm not anti american just commenting on what ive seen here) .....please don't abuse me i'm on your side :)

quite holy bibble

Mel
10-06-2009, 10:55 AM
When I first got on this site I had a son in the Marines in Fallujah. I wanted to see some of the things he had to deal with in this conflict. I watched some of the jihadi clips out of curiosity, because the media in the states doesn't always give you the whole story. These clips piss me off to no end,so I don't watch them anymore. I'm not military so my feelings don't run as deep as some of these brave men here that have served.So I can't imagine how they feel about them. It dose seem that the site has been inundated with these videos.Every time Stark has put up a survey he has stood by what the majority has said. Why can't we stand by HIM this time?

shootfirst83
10-06-2009, 11:27 AM
When I first got on this site I had a son in the Marines in Fallujah. I wanted to see some of the things he had to deal with in this conflict. I watched some of the jihadi clips out of curiosity, because the media in the states doesn't always give you the whole story. These clips piss me off to no end,so I don't watch them anymore. I'm not military so my feelings don't run as deep as some of these brave men here that have served.So I can't imagine how they feel about them. It dose seem that the site has been inundated with these videos.Every time Stark has put up a survey he has stood by what the majority has said. Why can't we stand by HIM this time?

Excellent point!

Stark
10-06-2009, 12:06 PM

Pretty simple - First I wanted to make sure that we get the pulse of the Community.
However an unrelated incident lead me to get in contact with a family friend who is also a lawyer in the states (he is still researching this matter for me)...
As I have explained before (and please please please guys read what I am writting first before trying to damn me... I have not deleted any of the Insurgent medias but for the time being until this matter is cleared to my satisfaction and until I know me and my wife are in no danger of being sued by god knows who - I will not allow them until then - in fact I lean very heavy to the side of not allow them regardless what happens.

But the point atm this is still under investigation all your points are valid and valuble.

We may go back and allow one per day - striclty moderated or not it depends how this all works out.

idasam
10-06-2009, 01:11 PM
Stark's decision is final. It doesn't matter what all you whiner/wanna' be hadjis say about it, you lost, get over it. There are plenty of sites out there that host terrorist propaganda, go find them, or start your own site. This argument is null and void at this point people.

papasmurf
10-06-2009, 06:12 PM
G'day all,

Stark
Jihad media had clear link to it. So people were warned. Anyone who didn't wanna watch didn't have to go there. I thought you were different, normal, objective, logical, with common sense. But no. At the end you are an American. An American who cant accept the failure of its government. Maybe they came to you and told you that they will kick your ass if you don't cancel "Terror" media. I am canceling my account. And you enjoy in your miserable way of viewing the world around you.

papasmurf
10-06-2009, 06:12 PM
Jihad media had clear link to it. So people were warned. Anyone who didn't wanna watch didn't have to go there. I thought you were different, normal, objective, logical, with common sense. But no. At the end you are an American. An American who cant accept the failure of its government. Maybe they came to you and told you that they will kick your ass if you don't cancel "Terror" media. I am canceling my account. And you enjoy in your miserable way of viewing the world around you.

bobdina
10-06-2009, 06:14 PM

Guess you don't pay much attention but he's German, doesn't even live in the U.S. And in the words of my boss see ya. Oh and your wish is my command, your account has been canceled .

idasam
10-06-2009, 10:43 PM
Guess you don't pay much attention but he's German, doesn't even live in the U.S. And in the words of my boss see ya. Oh and your wish is my command, your account has been canceled .
Haha!

MacAttack
10-06-2009, 11:35 PM

Wow. With your incredible acumen, compelling intuition, cunning sense of logic, and profound reasoning, who could ever win an argument against you?

idasam
10-07-2009, 12:11 AM
Wow. With your incredible acumen, compelling intuition, cunning sense of logic, and profound reasoning, who could ever win an argument against you?
That goes for you too Partizan.

nastyleg
10-07-2009, 12:48 AM

HAHAHAHA Too fucking funny Bob

acf6
10-07-2009, 02:14 AM

I see stupid people!!!!

partizan
10-07-2009, 10:07 AM
That goes for you too Partizan.

what's up jimmy, if u don't name me at every post u haven't nothing to say? what a moron
with all those posts u're useful as an asshole on the elbow...try to post something interesting, it's not so difficoult
or try to post some vids, neither is so difficoult

cavscout11
10-07-2009, 10:21 AM
i don't understand some of you... from what I'm reading here, people are saying that they don't really watch the propaganda clips, BUT they want them here anyways.. how does that make any LOGICAL sense? for example am i going to buy a snow mobile if i live in the middle of a desert just for the sake of having it. also i don't know how any one would call videos of coalition troops propaganda, those hadji videos have a specific purpose! the clips of troops getting attacked are taken from a much larger video from dvds handed out at mosques, except before they get uploaded here the muslim prayers and hate filled speeches are cut out. it's like comparing apples & oranges, a JDAM getting dropped on an insurgent position with a cheer of "FUCK YEAH! dude that was awesome" isn't encouraging any one to go out and commit atrocities. i for one am glad that there's no more of that bullshit here, and i hope it STAYS that way. as for some of you people, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS! and come out of your small little world and join us.... good day

Stark
10-07-2009, 11:12 AM
what's up jimmy, if u don't name me at every post u haven't nothing to say? what a moron
with all those posts u're useful as an asshole on the elbow...try to post something interesting, it's not so difficoult

lol at times you are just too funny :D

idasam
10-07-2009, 04:08 PM

I'm just following your example buddy. You've been such an inspiration to me and all. I love you man. I want to be just like you. Does this mean that we're not friends anymore?

Stark
10-07-2009, 04:20 PM
I'm just following your example buddy. You've been such an inspiration to me and all. I love you man. I want to be just like you. Does this mean that we're not friends anymore?

You guys get a fucking room and lets get back to topics -

If my lawyer comes back and says there is fuck all to worry, is there a way to make both parties happie?

Should we filter the majority of the IED and Sniper movies out but leave the Filmed by Insurgent engagements?
Because I want to make one thing clear I stoped showing them not because I got too much "pressure" from my "I'm lovin' it" friends ;) but simply because I had to check the legal requirements.

So let me hear it - is there a middle ground?

cavscout11
10-07-2009, 04:36 PM
You guys get a fucking room and lets get back to topics -

If my lawyer comes back and says there is fuck all to worry, is there a way to make both parties happie?

Should we filter the majority of the IED and Sniper movies out but leave the Filmed by Insurgent engagements?
Because I want to make one thing clear I stoped showing them not because I got too much "pressure" from my "I'm lovin' it" friends ;) but simply because I had to check the legal requirements.

So let me hear it - is there a middle ground?

what do you mean by filter, delete? if so yes and don't forget the beheadings.
the only videos you should keep are ones like this:
Apache Clips - Talibans Night Ambush - Intense

wanny1971
10-07-2009, 04:49 PM
Apache Clips - Talibans Night Ambush - Intense (http://www.apacheclips.com/media/8922/Talibans_night_ambush_-_intense/)

if this video is not on AC then it should be put on straight away... intense, propaganda free the allan icbarr is a standered war cry you'll never stop that ....great video cavscout ... thumbs up

bobdina
10-07-2009, 04:54 PM
Apache Clips - Talibans Night Ambush - Intense (http://www.apacheclips.com/media/8922/Talibans_night_ambush_-_intense/)

I see absolutely nothing wrong with those clips, they are news therefore not propaganda and you just might learn something from those unlike the parrots who say they want to learn the other sides tactics by watching a road, seeing a vehicle drive down it, then maybe hearing a cellphone ,then boom. No tactics whatever to learn there .

Mel
10-07-2009, 05:22 PM
I see absolutely nothing wrong with those clips, they are news therefore not propaganda and you just might learn something from those unlike the parrots who say they want to learn the other sides tactics by watching a road, seeing a vehicle drive down it, then maybe hearing a cellphone ,then boom. No tactics whatever to learn there .

Bob is right without a doubt.

bobdina
10-07-2009, 05:26 PM
if this video is not on AC then it should be put on straight away... intense, propaganda free the allan icbarr is a standered war cry you'll never stop that ....great video cavscout ... thumbs up

Don't people look at the whole post before commenting, it says Apache clips right in the title. This is one big reason there is so much misinformation on this thread, people not reading the entire thread before posting or just looking at something they agree with.
Example ,guy's saying Stark is a typical American afraid to show whats happening. If they would bother to look under his name it say's HEER retired, meaning he's retired from the German Army and not American, plus he's said he was German more then a few times on the front page. Or saying they've lost a freedom, how has this made them lose a freedom, they are still free to go to any other website and watch whatever they want, losing a freedom would mean Stark has blocked the entire internet from showing these video's not likely. Another argument made- we want to see the other sides tactics, I've said it before I'll say it again , you see no tactics in those video's (see my prior posts on this) and video's that actually show them fighting or videoing coalition troops are still o.k. , Guy's saying Stark is spooked or being pressured by law enforcement not to show these video's- for the moment that has not happened but our website has popped up on Jihadi sites as a place to go and spread their message, no one in their right mind wants to be associated with terrorist sites that's when the legal questions come into play. I really could go on and on put I hope you get the picture here, if there are video's of the Taliban filming a firefight ,there is nothing wrong with that, if they are filming troops or helicopters again nothing wrong with that, but when the insurgent groups are trying to use our site ,that we have put countless hours into trying to make it good you have to draw the line somewhere.

Mareky
10-07-2009, 06:36 PM
I joined Apache Clips to watch REAL life, as it is, after all the other sites pussied out.

Best war news site on the internet.

If you remove one side of the argument then you become nothing more than a propagandist site. Team America "FUCK YEAHH!!" and all that.

What is wrong with those crazy hard line islam fucks getting access to the site?
Maybe this is the channel that will show them it really isn't worth it.

Please, please reconsider Starky!!!

We all NEED to see both sides of this GLOBAL war.

News isn't about peoples feelings but pure unadulterated facts. There is no way this site could be "taken over" really is there?

News!! we want straight talking war NEWS!!!

wanny1971
10-07-2009, 06:42 PM
for bobdina
i'm a junior member just joined still finding my way around ..
as a moderator you should be guiding the stupid uninformed of us not having a go at us 4 being misguided. l
keeped quite and read what everbody else wrote after you had a go at me on page 2 4 what was a hyperthetical remark ... your post page 10 no 139 .. i gave a thumbs up perfectly said
i can tell you love being a part of this site just think your being a bit 'strong' 4 a moderator and maybe you should put your self in a time out
i won't be imputing my opinion in this link anymore if that is what u want
love wanny xxx

Scott
10-07-2009, 06:58 PM
I joined Apache Clips to watch REAL life, as it is, after all the other sites pussied out.

Best war news site on the internet.

If you remove one side of the argument then you become nothing more than a propagandist site. Team America "FUCK YEAHH!!" and all that.

What is wrong with those crazy hard line islam fucks getting access to the site?
Maybe this is the channel that will show them it really isn't worth it.

Please, please reconsider Starky!!!

We all NEED to see both sides of this GLOBAL war.

News isn't about peoples feelings but pure unadulterated facts. There is no way this site could be "taken over" really is there?

News!! we want straight talking war NEWS!!!

DID you not read the reason why this has been stopped or are you to blind to see it? Stark will not reconsider (not yet anyway) until he has the final news whether he is in the clear or not, with all these laws in the US and international ones it looks slim that if he continued he would be in the clear, its very doubtful.

for bobdina
as a moderator you should be guiding the stupid uninformed of us not having a go at us 4 being misguided. l
keeped quite and read what everbody else wrote after you had a go at me on page 2 4 what was a hyperthetical remark ... your post page 10 no 139 .. i gave a thumbs up perfectly said
i can tell you love being a part of this site just think your being a bit 'strong' 4 a moderator and maybe you should put your self in a time out
love wanny xxx wanny look at it from our prespective, we are fed up with people who take a blind eye to the real reason as to why this has been stopped, rather they say worthless posts saying about censorship and propaganda, its got nothing to do with that at all, is it hard for people to understand?

bobdina
10-07-2009, 07:02 PM
for bobdina
love wanny xxx

Keep inputting but look before you type is all I'm asking, and I'm not being strong as a moderator, I'm being strong on why this decision was made and guy's just can't seem to get it. If there were good arguments I would not be getting as frustrated as I am , however when people say it's just another freedom they have lost and we need to show both sides after it has been explained to death both sides will still be shown like the video you liked , then it starts to get a little frustrating . And your right I should look at the number of posts, but some of these guy's making arguments after it's been explained I've seen on the front page a long time and I'm sorry but you got lumped in with them. Like the previous poster saying we should not be upset with the hard liners wanting to use this site for their own good. Well , like it or not we don't want that. We have been the ones working our asses off to make the site better and if we don't want them using our site for their good I cannot see how anyone can have a problem with that. And I do owe you an apology for my comment as it's my fault for not checking your status, as I said it just gets frustrating having to make the same arguments over and over again. However I should step back and look at it in the perspective that they feel strongly that this is actually their site which is a good thing. Thanks for bringing me back down, Bob

Mareky
10-07-2009, 07:21 PM
DID you not read the reason why this has been stopped or are you to blind to see it? Stark will not reconsider (not yet anyway) until he has the final news whether he is in the clear or not, with all these laws in the US and international ones it looks slim that if he continued he would be in the clear, its very doubtful.

Yes I did. No, not blind.

In the clear?
I thought I did, but is this site breaking international law if it shows attacks on western powers?

I did skim the whole thread before I posted, but it's quite possible I missed the threats from the US saying they would close the site if we continued to show dead soldiers....

Why don't you just put "Top Gun" on rotation and be done with it.

wanny1971
10-07-2009, 07:27 PM
thanks 4 listening 2 a junior member and the apology ... much appreciated
shows that you lads at A.C want a free community that everybody IS participating in...
you lads have educating me .... :)
cheers.... hug n BIG X wanny

bobdina
10-07-2009, 07:34 PM
Yes I did. No, not blind.

In the clear?
I thought I did, but is this site breaking international law if it shows attacks on western powers?

I did skim the whole thread before I posted, but it's quite possible I missed the threats from the US saying they would close the site if we continued to show dead soldiers....

Why don't you just put "Top Gun" on rotation and be done with it.

Nothing to do with showing dead U.S. soldiers. It has to do with the propaganda Jihadi video's I.E. the IED video's with the Jihadi message embedded in it, those IED video's are released by organizations that are considered terrorist groups by the U.S. and have zero newsworthiness to them #2 this site is hosted in the U.S. thus subject to U.S. laws. As I have said any video's of the "other sides" showing actual combat or filming troops or helicopters or the like there is no problem with as they are newsworthy. And I'm truly sorry if you cannot understand why we don't want the hard core Jihad sites to use us as an example to get their message out but we don't. We are very lucky to have an Arabic speaking person on staff who checks these things out for us.

Mareky
10-07-2009, 07:58 PM
Nothing to do with showing dead U.S. soldiers. It has to do with the propaganda Jihadi video's I.E. the IED video's with the Jihadi message embedded in it, those IED video's are released by organizations that are considered terrorist groups by the U.S. and have zero newsworthiness to them #2 this site is hosted in the U.S. thus subject to U.S. laws. As I have said any video's of the "other sides" showing actual combat or filming troops or helicopters or the like there is no problem with as they are newsworthy. And I'm truly sorry if you cannot understand why we don't want the hard core Jihad sites to use us as an example to get their message out but we don't. We are very lucky to have an Arabic speaking person on staff who checks these things out for us.

........Right.

Damn that propaganda.
If only we had thought of it first.

We could say stuff like "Fuck Them Sand Monkeys", "Watch this Muzzi Get His Head Blown Off!! LOLZ" & "Burqa Bitch Blown to Bits..ooops!!!" while showing photos of fucked up dead guys and a Linkin Park soundtrack.

LOLZ aside.

I guess it's all down to Stark. His site his rules. But why try competing with Youtube and Liveleak?

All's fair in love and war. Innit.

I'd happily lose the IED videos if we lost the retarded "dead insurgent photo's accompanied by gay noo-metal music" videos.

Mel
10-07-2009, 11:23 PM
........Right.

Damn that propaganda.

We could say stuff like "Fuck Them Sand Monkeys", "Watch this Muzzi Get His Head Blown Off!! LOLZ" & "Burqa Bitch Blown to Bits..ooops!!!" while showing photos of fucked up dead guys and a Linkin Park soundtrack.

LOLZ aside.

I guess it's all down to Stark. His site his rules. But why try competing with Youtube and Liveleak?

I'd happily lose the IED videos if we lost the retarded "dead insurgent photo's accompanied by gay noo-metal music" videos.

Bob, It's like beating your head on a brick wall isn't it? "Shaking my head"

wanny1971
10-07-2009, 11:52 PM
just an idea if that video in the forum (cavscout) is acceptable as a no propaganda video and you get the ok off the lawyers
make it a featured video to show that you are not one sided and this is the sort of video you mean
give the folks that don't understand words.. something visual..
(can only watch it here in the forum ....my user group is not allowed when on the main page???)
hope it helps :)

MacAttack
10-08-2009, 12:46 AM
........Right.

Damn that propaganda.

LOLZ aside.

Mel and Bob, I just tossed my keyboard accross the room reading the above. My forehead hurts from continually hitting it with an open fist. Like a train wreck though, I am compelled to look just as I am compelled to submit the following to those who don't know the difference...

Propaganda is a tool used to subvert people. This is what Jihadi videos attempt. On the other hand, home videos taken by western soldiers for bravado purposes hardly come close to perpetrating this type of message. The difference you might ask? One, the former, is primarily distributed at mosques for recruiting purposes and is rife with Quran verses calling for or justifying jihad against the west. Their distribution, at least during the Iraq insurgency period, was willingly done by force if necessary. The latter, is typically eye-witness account videos, posted to the internet immodestly, and is not mass produced or forcibly distributed with battle cry intent or in attempt to bring an actual call-to-arms. Yes, the language heard on these type of vids can be profanity-laced. And yes, member comments here on AC can be vulgar because of incitement (or immaturity). But the principle idea of the language you hear/read regarding non-jihad videos is no different in nature than the over-the-top enthusiasm you hear at an European football match or other intense sporting event. Vulgar yes, inflammatory no. Propaganda, absolutely not.

Stark
10-08-2009, 01:19 AM
lol some of your replies - me shakes head :D

First of all I have no problem with acutally showing the reality of war if there is such a thing on film - either side doesnt matter to me - all I want is to show both sides of the war.

I Say it one more time....

the only reason I have put the Insurgent clips on ice is because I am seeking advice from a lawyer if these medias could/can harm this page and myself in the future.

Thats all

They are not deleted

Nor will I delete them

The way things look is that I will probably spend a weekend to sort out the sniper and ied attacks and keep the rest - anything that has some form of military value can probably stay.

But again I have not made a decission.

warcola
10-08-2009, 01:26 AM
My opinion is that only certain ppl should be able to upload the media with super strict rules such as no message's, music or speech's in them. Also for the legal part i think this falls under Freedom of press but its best to make absolutely sure

Stark
10-08-2009, 02:49 AM
My opinion is that only certain ppl should be able to upload the media with super strict rules such as no message's, music or speech's in them. Also for the legal part i think this falls under Freedom of press but its best to make absolutely sure

Now THERE is the first real good idea
I like the no speach and no musik

warcola
10-08-2009, 03:42 AM
and blur out the ticker on the bottom too

Stark
10-08-2009, 05:05 AM
and blur out the ticker on the bottom too

what ticker? The feature this?

warcola
10-08-2009, 05:08 AM
what ticker? The feature this?
the writing on the bottom of the video

partizan
10-08-2009, 05:56 AM
if at the end of this circus the news are that there are no legal problems with posting those insurgents stuffs here, i think that the things have to return like before the new rule...about the possibility or not to posting those stuffs, it was YET debated, the most part of AC choose to view those vids, in a separed section with the option of a general filter

i disagree with Bob, i mean yes u can say that all the ieds looks the same shit, but are PICTURES of what happen on the ground, i can say the same for jdam filmed by troops on the ground, or houses hit by missiles filmed from the helis or airplane, the same for many firefight filmed from u.s. troops (no enemy, only a lots of bullets fired, lots of "fuck fuck", sometimes few incoming rounds)....i really doubt that DoD technicians when are watching and studyng all the insurgent release say "oh another ied, always the same shit"...every detail counts

if the insurgents vids will return i think it will be really hypocritical ban some type (ieds and sniping vids) and allow others....why?
what about stop with this "cold war style" alarmism about the enemy propaganda? we have strong rules, strong moderators, strong members that eat u for breakfast if u say bullshit...so? terrorist speeches are yet out of insurgents vids, first of all thanks to the uploaders...the propaganda fields for the jihadis are the specialized arabic website (not at all AC, neither if a couple of jihadi assholes say something like "came on let's invade AC with our bullshit"), maybe a little youtube ad liveleak....calm down with this phobia

things to introduce to improve the insurgent section, for me, is first a better control about the reposts, maybe also something like a legal warning before all vids, like the DONATION message that u have to close...and again, like said thousand of times, if u don't like it, don't watch it, if it hurts you, don't watch it, if it's boring, don't watch it, for this reasons there are filter and separed section...anyway the insurgents clips posted and featured will be always a little part of the total AC archive

wanny1971
10-08-2009, 06:01 AM
the hadigi music ... you can't dance to it anyway ..lol
but leave the videos of the god JIMI HENDRIX playing guitar while an F4 drops napalm alone
THAT STUFFS ART....
seriously ban the following
any video with logos/insigna of known terror groups
any speeches of a recruitment/anti west non muslim nature that are embed in a combat video
dead/injured children have no place in combat and should not be allowed
if its a newsworthy story then minimum there faces blurred

as for selected groups viewing the videos... no.. were a community all following the rules
there are folk on here that will crop,edit,blur,mute there videos so they conform to the new rules *cought*Partizan*cough*
so we'll end up seeing them in time just might take a bit longer than normal
as for the allah ic barr chanting and cheesy no lyrics music ... its not harmful .. just annoying and should be allowed
and on a final note ive wrote this out 3 times with a PS3 pad (no keyboard) so hope somebody finds something useful lol :)

Stark
10-08-2009, 08:09 AM
the writing on the bottom of the video

still not sure what you mean - do you mean the actual islamic writing?

Scott
10-08-2009, 08:54 AM
thats the one Nico the watermark they use that promotes themselves

Sixx
10-08-2009, 12:25 PM

Yeah that one.

The ticker that runs at the bottom of terrorist clips.....the one filled with jawa propaganda jibber-jabber.....along with the groups logo.

Stark
10-08-2009, 12:33 PM
should be no problem to

A) Find a trusted person that uploads them *cought*Partizan*cough*
B) To ensure that all watermarks titles webpages and all music etc is gone
C) Only the once with military value are uploaded (thats a tough one - since that us very generic)

JUGERNAUT
10-08-2009, 06:42 PM
i don't understand some of you... from what I'm reading here, people are saying that they don't really watch the propaganda clips, BUT they want them here anyways.. how does that make any LOGICAL sense? for example am i going to buy a snow mobile if i live in the middle of a desert just for the sake of having it. also i don't know how any one would call videos of coalition troops propaganda, those hadji videos have a specific purpose! the clips of troops getting attacked are taken from a much larger video from dvds handed out at mosques, except before they get uploaded here the muslim prayers and hate filled speeches are cut out. it's like comparing apples & oranges, a JDAM getting dropped on an insurgent position with a cheer of "FUCK YEAH! dude that was awesome" isn't encouraging any one to go out and commit atrocities. i for one am glad that there's no more of that bullshit here, and i hope it STAYS that way. as for some of you people, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS! and come out of your small little world and join us.... good day

just to let you know SNOWMOBILES work great in the sand man they are called sand mobiles and they fucking leave one big asses sand tail behind them!!!

warcola
10-09-2009, 02:16 PM
should be no problem to

A) Find a trusted person that uploads them *cought*Partizan*cough*
B) To ensure that all watermarks titles webpages and all music etc is gone
C) Only the once with military value are uploaded (thats a tough one - since that us very generic)

yes, I had that same cough in mind.

warcola
10-09-2009, 11:56 PM
I think we also need to define what is propaganda. I'm not talking about media from Afghanistan or iraq but rather media from other conflicts around the world.

Stark
10-10-2009, 04:06 AM
I think we also need to define what is propaganda. I'm not talking about media from Afghanistan or iraq but rather media from other conflicts around the world.

Pretty much - for excample Marcoxx has found the VBIED were 8 Soldiers ahve died - it is probably the biggest explosion I have ever seen with the biggest shockwave.
It is filmed by some guy from the mountains... Propaganda or simply something that happend?

partizan
10-10-2009, 08:49 AM
Pretty much - for excample Marcoxx has found the VBIED were 8 Soldiers ahve died - it is probably the biggest explosion I have ever seen with the biggest shockwave.
It is filmed by some guy from the mountains... Propaganda or simply something that happend?

yes, ok, every single insurgent vid is *Propaganda*, this is the official definition
but every insurgent vid with *MILITARY CONTENT*, in my opinion, have to be showed if interesting...so it mean no speeches, no executions, no supposed confessions of "prisoners".

but all the other things, IF INTERESTING, have to be allowed: ieds, efps, vbied, svbied, sniper attacks, ambushes, mortar/rocket attacks with decent aftermath
and a couple of another things, i've read about cut off the original soundtrack, but the original soundtrack, apart the boring music includes shooting sounds, explosions, screams, incoming rounds...we have to lost it couse 30-40 AC members are angry because the world they live in is not like what they want?? is too funny if i call for a bit more of maturity?
also we have to see middle of the video screen covered of black strips couse we haven't to see the logo of the group?

again and again i repeat, the insurgent vids posted until now here in AC have almost all military content, no speeches, no bla bla bla, and the most part of behading/execution stuffs were posted not by islamist but by neocon hooligans, with the excuse "oh look what a pieces of animals are the insurgents"

warcola
10-10-2009, 02:12 PM

I'm thinking maybe like a pro Turkish Government mob attacks a pro PKK protest while the Turkish national anthem plays. Would we let anyone upload that or......

warcola
10-10-2009, 02:28 PM
i agree with partizan. maybe instead of taking out the music etc etc.

we should
1. only let him upload the insurgent media without anything changed.
2. put a disclaimer at the beginning of the video that states viewer discretion highly advised etc etc we here at AC don't not support any message this video implies and the only reason we upload this is for the information that it presents or somthing like that.

Blitzcraig
10-10-2009, 02:54 PM
So in addition to the "freeze" of these videos does that also mean they are unable to be viewed till this legal thing is all sorted out?

Stark
10-10-2009, 05:30 PM
So in addition to the "freeze" of these videos does that also mean they are unable to be viewed till this legal thing is all sorted out?

yes

BooMBooM.OsM
10-10-2009, 06:15 PM
G'day all,

Stark

Tactically Stark this is a good decision. You have my support.
I bet this burden has been bugging you for some time.

napalmdeath1.0
10-10-2009, 07:33 PM
it is simple, starky owns and manages this page, hence his word is law and every1 should respect that, we cant even imagene the time and resourches he has expended allowing us our daily fix of reality. cant say i agree with the latest development on the page, but stark has put down his personal motivation for this. never thought i would see the day that any content would be banned on AC :( this place has always been super democratic. jiahdi propaganda was filtering on2 the page, and it is next to impossible to filter all content uploaded without human resources dedicated to this task. but this is a sad day.