PDA

View Full Version : When Did I Join The IDF?

Toki
09-27-2009, 07:30 PM
So I've noticed this blue icon in my user area. This blue icon means that an image should be in that spot but the image cannot be found in the targeted address. I traced the image back to its link and it appears that it is a badge for the IDF or Israel Defense Force. My question is this: When did I join the IDF?
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3587/idfr.jpg

It's no biggy, I'm always happy to help Israel. http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/images/icons/icon10.gif

bobdina
09-27-2009, 10:46 PM
I have checked the admin site and there are no badges your checked for in it. I don't know what the deal is and we have more then one badge for the IDF as well so I'm at a lose here , Bob

Toki
09-27-2009, 10:55 PM
I have checked the admin site and there are no badges your checked for in it. I don't know what the deal is and we have more then one badge for the IDF as well so I'm at a lose here , Bob

And it seems you're an IDF vet too.

Scott
09-28-2009, 07:52 AM
Tokenvi theres no error at this end bro, its you're end, have you got adobe flash installed? all the latest updates etc? i ask because an update is missing on your end, if that Blue box with a ? is there on your account and bobs then its your end.

Toki
09-28-2009, 11:15 AM
I'll check in a few minutes.

MickDonalds
11-26-2009, 12:02 PM
When was I in the German Luftwaffe? I now have a tag that says "Luftwaffe Vet" under my "Active Army" badge.

What gives??

Mel
11-26-2009, 06:25 PM
Tokenvi theres no error at this end bro, its you're end, have you got adobe flash installed? all the latest updates etc? i ask because an update is missing on your end, if that Blue box with a ? is there on your account and bobs then its your end.

Hell Scott...Your a LUFTWAFFE Vet, And I noticed Nastyleg was a LUFTWAFFE Vet too. Along with several others.

wardog99s
11-27-2009, 12:40 AM
lolz

Markoxx
11-27-2009, 12:24 PM
Calm down ladies Its was an error on the page and we fixed it. thanx