PDA

View Full Version : Media Validation Queue online on Monday

Stark
09-27-2009, 02:59 PM
G'day,

By Monday we will activate the Upload media Moderators queue - which means that if you upload a media file it will not automaticly upload the frontpage but instead it will be placed in a Moderator File Queue and wait there to be either approved or rejected (pretty much what every other large Movie webpage is doing).

The reasons behind this change is simply - We are very contious of Reposts and movies that simply don't belong here - in order to provide our members with the best possible experience we will now first review all medias uploaded first before validating them - freeing up server space.

This will give us also some time to correct spelling mistakes - feature movies straight away and watermark unique and good clips.

In general it should not take long to get your movie uploaded and validated - in case of any movie rejections the Mods will get in contact with the individuals to inform them of such.

Any questions or suggestions feel free to use the Forum or send a support mail to support@apacheclips.com.

Many thanks,

GTFPDQ
09-27-2009, 11:09 PM
Good idea, keep the site smooth.

bennycayey
09-28-2009, 11:55 AM
Good one. 100% in favor!

xihualcoatl
02-01-2010, 07:40 PM
my media has waited for 60 minutes, and nothing is being done, i will wait another 10 minutes to see if it is works, if not i will just not bother, please help

Scott
02-02-2010, 02:00 PM
Hi xihualcoatl, please be patient, all media files in the que are reviewed first, also it is not automated we have to do it manually, we are not always online everyday mintue of everyhour, please be patient, you will receive an email whether your media has been accepted or rejected.

Thanks for contributign at Apacheclips.