PDA

View Full Version : fla governor and swine flu

dmaxx3500
09-26-2009, 09:43 PM
the fla governor signed a bill thursday to force people to get h1n1 flu shots,even if they have to kick in your front and force you and your family to do it,,this bill is the same one that 4 other governors have allready signed,,i think its going to get messy down south ,what all the dead goverment workers in the streets,,this goverment is out of control

GTFPDQ
09-26-2009, 11:40 PM
Link or it didnt happen.:lurk:

bobdina
09-27-2009, 12:18 AM
I'm from Florida and haven't heard shit about it.

nastyleg
09-27-2009, 12:39 AM
link please..

bobdina
09-27-2009, 12:42 AM
This is what is having the whack o conspiracy nuts up in arms saying the government will force flu shots on them Executive Order 13295 of April 4, 2003. It states that the government has the authority to establish “regulations providing for the apprehension, detention, or conditional release of individuals to prevent the introduction, transmission, or spread of suspected communicable diseases,” including diseases at that time “not yet isolated or named.”
This was done for bio terror yet nut cases say they will include the flu shots. Get real people there is enough wrong without making shit up. This is exactly how shit get's out of hand.

nastyleg
09-27-2009, 12:52 AM
This is what gets me....outragious claims but nothing substantial to back it up

dmaxx3500
09-27-2009, 11:34 PM
heres a start,fla,,i have read this also in ,iowa,mass,colorado,i will find those to

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=108604

if you go to the following TV web site you can watch the story by typing this in the search box in upper Left hand corner, Local Woman Fights Law that would Force People to Get Vaccines, www.weartv.com

here is the order i copied from dept of health in fla,as to communicable disease detention[yes this does cover other things]

Florida Department Of Health
__________ County Health Department
QUARANTINE DETENTION ORDER

By authority of Chapter 381 and 252, Florida Statutes and Chapter 64D-3, Florida Administrative Code
_____ CHD Order #____________.

Pursuant to the authority vested in this office by Chapter 381, Florida Statutes, and by your refusal to comply with the Orders of the _______ County Health Department, you, __________ _(name)____________ are hereby DETAINED under QUARANTINE in the following secure facility, ___________________________. You are further classified as non-compliant with quarantine because after you were counseled about a communicable disease or unsafe condition that poses a threat to the public health, and methods to minimize the risk to the public and, despite such counseling, you indicated an intent by (words or actions) to expose the public to ________________. All other reasonable means of obtaining your compliance with quarantine have been exhausted; no less restrictive alternative exists.

You shall remain in detention from the date of this Order until (date) or until released from DETENTION QUARANTINE by the undersigned, such determination to be made upon the recommendation of the State Epidemiologist or State Health Officer.

While in DETENTION QUARANTINE, you shall comply with all orders of the detention facility regarding your medical care. You shall cooperate with the detention facility’s access to you and access to your medical records for purposes of delivering or monitoring your medical care.

Other Requirements/Orders:

Reasons For Above:

DONE and ORDERED by the ________ County Health Director/Administrator this ____
day of ___________, 20___.

By order of:

DUTY TO COMPLY: This action is taken under the police power authority of the health department and your cooperation is required by law. Violation of any term of this Order or failure to comply during the life of this Order with the above-stated directives, including any attempt by a person to enter, exit or behave in a manner prohibited by the Order, is a CRIME.

RIGHT TO REVIEW. Upon request to the CHD, this Quarantine Order will be reviewed on an expedited basis. Review can be initiated by a phone call to the telephone number of the official whose name appears on this Order.

RIGHT TO CHALLENGE: This Quarantine Order may be challenged, such as through petition for writ of habeas corpus, Ch. 79, F.S., following the procedures set out in Rule 1.630, Florida Rules of Civil Procedure (extraordinary remedies) or by Petition For Administrative Review, sec. 120.569 et seq., F.S.

If you have concerns or questions regarding this Quarantine Order that you wish to discuss with your attorney please do so by telephone. Do not go to your attorney’s office or break this Quarantine in any way.

Legal Authority: s.381.0011(4),(5),(6) and s.381.0012(5), and s. 252.36(2), F.S.; Rules 64D-3.005 and 64D-3.007, Florida Administrative Code

bobdina
09-28-2009, 01:14 AM
As I have already told you this was in response to possible BIO terror(been on the books since 2003 but no one wants to state that fact) nothing else except whacko's taking things out of perspective. The lady suing in Florida is a local whacko who had also sued and lost in a case she said was discrimination against women because men are allowed to go topless in public but women can't(too bad she lost that one). The counties health directors ask every health care worker to get a shot, they can refuse and nothing happens. It's called CYA in case a nurse or doctor get's the flu and want to sue the government. I have a sister who's a ICU nurse here in Florida and her hospital is not even offering the shots. The same goes for my Local V.A. hospital, when you go for your appointment they ask you very nicely if you want the shot or not it's up to you , you can refuse and guess what? nothing happens, you still get treated for what your appointment was made for. I have spent enough time on this useless bullshit. Every day people try and spread shit because they don't bother to do some REAL research and in these days of the internet it get's totally blown out of proportion.
And you know what would happen if we did not have these laws on the books? If we were ever attacked with BIO weapons these same assholes would be crying the Government did not think far enough ahead. Those forms mean shit, the laws have been on the books for at least 6 years. Nothing new here, and until I see something that says it will be enforced for the flu/swine flu this is nothing more then the same nut jobs who find a conspiracy every where they look.

GTFPDQ
09-28-2009, 01:46 AM
:lurk:

dmaxx3500
09-28-2009, 09:47 PM
try, ''theflucase.com''

this could be just the wide spread internet wacko's,,but this goverment is trying to do so many things behind our backs there must be some truth to it,sorry if i offended any body with my questions,but i wanted your guys and girls thoughts on this

bobdina
09-28-2009, 11:12 PM
You didn't offend me at all, I'm all up for discussion it's just these laws have been around since 2003 so it's nothing new. And I will give you a large apology if they try to do it for the flu, but I've been around long enough and done enough research to know when someone finally looks and see's that law thats been on the books for 6 years they jump to conclusions . Same thing with the Patriot act and everyone claiming there phones were going to be tapped. Never happened unless you had the misfortune of talking to a terrorist and then your phone deserved to be tapped. A couple of years ago everyone including the Democrats were saying the patriot act eroded our civil liberties, however with all the FOIA requests that were made and the info released not one innocent person can come forward and say they have lost a right.And now Pres. Obama has said we need the patriot act. Might it still come that they try to take some real , not perceived right away ? sure it might which is why we need to do real research so when it does happen and we try to bring it to light we cannot be branded the whackos that make this kind of shit up. Thats all I'm saying we need to be vigilante so we don't lose real rights but when the whacko's spread this stuff around it will dilute real debate when they try to take those real rights away.

nastyleg
09-28-2009, 11:15 PM
Well if and that is a ginormous IF it is true then I WILL NOT ENFORCE IT. I swore to up hold the constitution. I am a citizen before I am a warrior

JayTac
09-29-2009, 09:24 AM
CNN briefly mentioned this pretty recently, some states are CONSIDERING making the vaccines mandatory and anyone who refuses must be quarantined. I can't see anything like this ever coming to fruition, the backlash would be crazy.

nastyleg
09-29-2009, 05:28 PM
CNN briefly mentioned this pretty recently, some states are CONSIDERING making the vaccines mandatory and anyone who refuses must be quarantined. I can't see anything like this ever coming to fruition, the backlash would be crazy.

NY is mandating that all health workers take the shot now they are protesting it.

bobdina
09-29-2009, 06:47 PM
NY is mandating that all health workers take the shot now they are protesting it.

Saw that too but they are not being arrested or quarantined for refusing the shot and that's all I was trying to squash that irrational fear you will be arrested or quarantined for refusing the shot.

dmaxx3500
09-29-2009, 11:40 PM
no,not yet,but they are told to get the shot or not come back to work or be fired,,were theres smoke theres usually fire

bobdina
09-30-2009, 12:59 PM
no,not yet,but they are told to get the shot or not come back to work or be fired,,were theres smoke theres usually fire

But that's what happens in the private sector, your boss holds all the cards and can fire you for anything they want they have no protections,now if this makes it to the police/firefighter part of public safety they do have protections as long as they are not on probation. Then we'll see sorry not convinced at all, I personally think if you work with people that have the flu your putting yourself and family at undue risk for not taking precautions. Every year around this time of year ,during my twice monthly visits to the V.A. the shot is offered and I have taken it and I'm still alive. The only smoke so far is being blown by conspiracy theorists that want to find things wrong with this administration, there is plenty of shit to be upset about this White House without being distracted by B.S. As I have said before when they attempt to arrest or quarantine people for refusing the shot I will be yelling the loudest.

dmaxx3500
10-01-2009, 12:22 AM
a govenor of a part of austrailia was on the radio today ,he said austrailia was just ending their flu season and they had less flu outbreaks then normal,he was told this was because the h1n1 took over and was less potent then the reg flu,

mrhealthguy
10-01-2009, 11:17 PM
As every once was expecting it to be gone.. I just heard in news 76 children died of it and 56 some just in last 2 weeks. I just not over yet.

International health insurance (http://www.mnui.com) | Dental insurance (http://www.goldenrule.com/health/dental.shtml) | Angioplasty (http://www.ecommunity.com/cardiovascular/)

GTFPDQ
10-01-2009, 11:19 PM
i seen this and its kidda annoying ya

Huh?

dmaxx3500
10-04-2009, 10:51 AM
i think hes saying ,that the gov's are hyping this whole thing up ,possibley to scare us or just because they don't know better

infidelforlife
10-04-2009, 08:40 PM
i don't put nothing past this radical government and government media like MSNBC CBS ABC CNN NBC that calls me a racist for not supporting obamabinlying and a right wing extremist that's a slap in the face........... NEVER SUBMIT