PDA

View Full Version : Should we allow Non Military Videos at AC? Cast Your Vote

Scott
09-25-2009, 10:16 AM
Should we allow Non Military Videos at AC?

Please Cast your vote on the FrontPage.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w10/StonedSOD/AC-1.png

Markoxx
09-25-2009, 03:17 PM
For me the answer is yes

cavscout11
09-25-2009, 08:50 PM
i voted yes, because seeing military videos all the time gets a little boring... also i don't see how you would separate off topic videos, that shouldn't have been a choice. in my opinion it should have been just "Yes or No", because if people don't want to see off topic vid's they could just use the same feature as the terror media clips and hide that section.

ghost
09-25-2009, 11:41 PM
I vote no. This is a site for military footage and clips. Youtube and liveleak can cover the rest, can't they?

acf6
09-26-2009, 12:39 AM
Yes to some non-military just to break up the death and destruction but it needs to be kept to a minimum! 95% should be military associated!

Toki
09-26-2009, 09:49 AM
No. I don't want this place to turn into LL.

gazzthompson
09-28-2009, 10:11 AM
i come here to view military themed videos, for others i go to live leak or youtube.

Scott
09-28-2009, 10:16 AM
Good input guys, glad to see your making your points here.

would it be better if there was a video section on the forums? have a section for real life / humour videos on the forums have a section of its own, what do you think?

ghost
09-28-2009, 10:51 AM
Good input guys, glad to see your making your points here.

would it be better if there was a video section on the forums? have a section for real life / humour videos on the forums have a section of its own, what do you think?

Not really, in my opinion. I don't like the bone closet idea either.

Scott
09-28-2009, 03:49 PM
Not really, in my opinion. I don't like the bone closet idea either. thats in experiental stage at the minute, if people take to it it stays public if not it will either be private or deleted, which is starks call.

cavscout11
09-28-2009, 06:00 PM
i disagree with some of you.. afc6 i do agree with.. but people say if you want off topic go to a different site, i disagree with that.. i like a site that has it all, i could view an apache ripping insurgents to shreds then at the same time i could click over an see something off topic for a laugh that isn't military related. i also like the community here, and the moderators do they're jobs (most of the time ;]) with trolling bullshit comments which other sites don't.. if apache clips got rid of off topic videos i wouldn't come here as much as i do, and i bet that would be the case with other people as well, not to mention you would be losing traffic to other sites also..

Scott
09-28-2009, 06:48 PM
i disagree with some of you.. afc6 i do agree with.. but people say if you want off topic go to a different site, i disagree with that.. i like a site that has it all, i could view an apache ripping insurgents to shreds then at the same time i could click over an see something off topic for a laugh that isn't military related. i also like the community here, and the moderators do they're jobs (most of the time ;]) with trolling bullshit comments which other sites don't.. if apache clips got rid of off topic videos i wouldn't come here as much as i do, and i bet that would be the case with other people as well, not to mention you would be losing traffic to other sites also..well put, that is a valid point , it would be nice to see off topic videos here maybe not spammed here alot but the odd 5 clips per 2 days or something would be nice, its something different yet on the same page.

acf6
09-29-2009, 01:26 AM
i disagree with some of you.. afc6 i do agree with.. but people say if you want off topic go to a different site, i disagree with that.. i like a site that has it all, i could view an apache ripping insurgents to shreds then at the same time i could click over an see something off topic for a laugh that isn't military related. i also like the community here, and the moderators do they're jobs (most of the time ;]) with trolling bullshit comments which other sites don't.. if apache clips got rid of off topic videos i wouldn't come here as much as i do, and i bet that would be the case with other people as well, not to mention you would be losing traffic to other sites also..

well said I agree with ya!!