PDA

View Full Version : Obama: Kanye West's a jackass

Scott
09-16-2009, 04:35 PM
KANYE WEST must have realised he dropped a BARACK when OBAMA weighed in about his MTV awards blunder.

The US President called Kanye a "jackass" for storming the stage and telling teen singer TAYLOR SWIFT that her gong for Best Female Video should have gone to BEYONCE.

Listen to Obama's jibe by clicking below,
plus check out video of Kanye's apology and
a spoof vid that's hit YouTube..

YouTube - Obama Kanye West Jackass Audio

Kanye West saying sorry
YouTube - kanye west on suicide watch and saying sorry

Video Spoof of Kayne West and Obama
YouTube - MTV VMAs Remix: Kanye West Interrupts Obama's Speech (HD)

Obama made the remarks in an off-the-record part of an interview with US TV network CNBC. But TERRY MORAN, a reporter for rival station ABC, heard the snipe and told his million Twitter followers.

He said: "Pres Obama just called Kanye West a jackass for his outburst at VMAs when Taylor Swift won. Now that's presidential."

The Tweet was quickly removed, followed by a grovelling apology to the White House from ABC.

Meanwhile, Kanye has said sorry for a fourth time for Sunday's VMA mishap - this time to Taylor Swift herself.

The young star appeared on US TV show The View yesterday, complaining she still hadn't heard from the rude rapper.

However, as soon as the broadcast was over, Kanye put in the call.

According to reps on the show, the star begged for her forgiveness over the MTV incident - and Taylor graciously accepted his apology.

On Monday, Kanye broke on The JAY LENO Show.

He told the TV host: "It's been extremely difficult just dealing with the fact that I hurt someone or took anything away from a talented artist.

"But I need to, after this, take some time off and just analyse how I'm going to make it through the rest of this life, how I'm going to improve.

"It was rude, period, and I'd like to apologise to her in person."

The Yanks were getting excited yesterday, with psychologists analysing the incident.

It's pretty obvious to me what went wrong - he can't hold his ale.

Meanwhile, a YouTube video featuring an Obama speech interrupted by Kanye's VMAs rant has become an internet hit. Watch it above.

Sixx
09-16-2009, 06:18 PM
Kanye is an idiot and a race-baiter, It'll take more than a comment from the President to burst his bubble....like a few magazines full of .44 hollows.

cavscout11
09-17-2009, 12:53 AM
This was staged just so Obama could call West a jackass, hence clearing his own bias for calling the white cops "idiots" for arresting the RACIST Harvard "professor" last month. Not so typical problem reaction solution for the masses to digest.

nastyleg
09-17-2009, 01:27 AM
I think this servd as a distraction away from his policies and his cronies.

ghost
09-17-2009, 08:07 PM
And why is this a presidential issue? There's more important shit going on.