PDA

View Full Version : The Recent Becomings of Apacheclips

FASoldier
09-05-2009, 10:41 AM
First off I want to say...Stark I love the new layout and I hope you will be able to keep this community going for as long you have the passion.

Now I know I am fairly young in a few areas: I just turned 24 in aug, haven't even been in the Army for a year yet, and I haven't been a member of this website for a while. What I do have is a passion for everything military its good and its bad. I know you guys (the mods) are helping to prevent a chaos from unfolding as it did over at Live Leak. But the truth is... As we get bigger, we will start attracting more people that see our "fresh of the press" videos (not a bad thing in most cases). I have seen a direct correlation between some newer members and LL members. It will start with the posts at first, but it is impossible to stay on post watch on a constant. But something WILL work out, this community...because that is what it is will get past this crap and laugh about it like a fat man laughs about his fart in the wind

(I was not trying to start anything or hold something against newer members, if that is what you got from this post then apologies on my behalf.)