PDA

View Full Version : Are we going to be attacked again?,by terrorists on u.s. soil

dmaxx3500
08-30-2009, 08:30 PM
Could and will this happen again?,any thoughts?,,i ask this because of all the things this gov is doing to screw up our laws and people rights

Toki
08-30-2009, 09:33 PM
It may happened. Obama needs to stop thinking everything in the US is all puppies gumdrops, and sunshine.

ghost
08-31-2009, 11:21 AM
It might sound somewhat drastic, but I think it's possible. Obama is destroying the country from the inside out. If this keeps up, we will no longer have a 1st or 2nd amendment.

Reactor-Axe-Man
09-01-2009, 11:21 PM
If it happens, I think it might be most likely with American born jihadis who got radicalized in prison. We just had a near miss with these types.

Markoxx
09-02-2009, 02:16 PM
that depends on ur president guys. obama seems very comfortable about the security situation in usaI DONT UNDERSTAND THIS GUY, anyway lets hope the best 4 the us

gazzthompson
09-02-2009, 03:37 PM
im no expert on the matter but i cant see how it won't happen. best defense network in the world will always miss that one guy with a bomb in his house going to blow up a train.

Sixx
09-02-2009, 04:16 PM
It has happened before and will happen again.
Doesn't take much to create a terrorist act that will cause chaos in the U.S.
Just take the Air force one flying over New York for example...New Yorkers were shitting bricks.

If it happens again I will probably go to prison for sure. I'm tired of this shit.

GTFPDQ
09-02-2009, 10:25 PM
The chances of a "spectacular", I think are slim but the possibility of homegrown (not necessarily jihadis) discontent breaking into violence is mounting.

The 2nd amendment issues will always be a spark to ignite a "lonewolf" type doing something stupid.

nastyleg
09-04-2009, 04:35 PM
Funny thing about the lonewolf theory.....left wing extremeists have been commiting more acts of terrorism. Granted the anti-abortion crowd has it fucking loonies.

dmaxx3500
09-05-2009, 06:48 PM
heres some added thoughts

1.will it be forigeners?
2.are they all ready here?
3.will it be bigger then sept. 11 2001?

i'm thinking the next time will be done over 1-2 months,doing things like

1.blowing up a bridge
2.blowing up a high tension power line
3.doing what those terrorists did to that russian school

these things would do more to terrorize the civalian people then flying planes into an other building