PDA

View Full Version : u.s. new civil war ?

dmaxx3500
08-13-2009, 10:32 PM
I'm asking some hypothetical questions,since you guys/girls are on the front lines every day,with all the questions about this gov and internment camps ,right wing militias and a possible uprising,fake and or birth cert,and the real drop in this countrys economy,i'm trying to think outside the box as to which way this gov could go if things go wrong

1. Are there internment camps,[google ''fema rex84''] it shows places in this country ?
1a. What are the national guard adds for prison guards for and are they for inside the u.s. or in a forigen country ?

2. Do you believe obama is the commander and chief ?

3. Do you believe in the 2nd ammendment[the right to keep and bear arms] ?

4. Do you think the gov could bring u.n. peace keepers to control u.s. citizens to stop the possibility of our troops not following orders against our citizens ?

5. Would you guys/girls stand with the citizens in defending our freedoms vs standing with an out of control gov ,this might be made to look like a right-wing cou

6. Could any of these things be true or is this too far feched to believe ?

Now for the biggest question,,,have i lost my mind for even thinking this

Reactor-Axe-Man
08-13-2009, 11:15 PM
I guess I'll be the first one to take the piss on this one.

1. No.
1.a. I don't know.

2. Yes. Unfortunately.

3. Yes, and that it shall not be infringed.

4. A desire to do such a thing might exist in the hearts of some on the Left. The ones in a position to do so are too afraid of what might happen (see 2nd Amendment, above) to try. Give them a chance and a few more years to erode the public sense of duty and obligation to country, eradicate our history and destroy the language of virtue this nation was built on, and take away the means to resist for those they can't corrupt, and yes, they will find their coward's courage and make the attempt.

5. I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution. Funny thing about that oath - while my enlistment came with an expiration date, my oath did not...

6. Are there those who desire a tyranny over us? Yes. There will always be those who wish to be tyrants. Always. The worst of them are the ones who are convinced that we must have a tyranny for our own good. There is no limit to the evil one can do for a good cause.

The Price of Liberty is Eternal Vigilance. - paraphrased from Wendell Phillips

There is no safety for honest men except by believing all possible evil of evil men. - Edmund Burke

dmaxx3500
08-13-2009, 11:43 PM
as to question 1,,i have seen the camp in the indiana train yard,i think it is there to secure the train yard and its contents not to hold people,,but please google ''fema rex84'' and tell me what you think these places are there for,,as to q 5 i don't think theyre[the gov] will look an out of control ,things could be made to look like a right-wing coup

bobdina
08-14-2009, 01:04 PM
1 no
1A I don't understand your question
2- like it or not yes, the President is the Commander in Chief (don't like it)
3- yes
4- no and I cannot see a reason troops would be ordered to act against U.S. citizens because of The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 . And besides that who would send peacekeepers here? The military can and would wipe out any force sent here(see oath) when you take your oath you swear to obey the orders of the Commander in Chief unless they are morally or legally wrong , that is what makes this country great. Do we have fucked up periods where Generals would love to have a coup you bet ya but the vast majority would follow their oath like it or not and it wouldn't happen. Maybe years down the road when the tyrants out number the faithful but I don't see it happening.
5-I swore the same oath as axe-man
6- I don't think you've lost your mind because there is evil every where. It's when taking an oath and the majority not honoring it shit will be fucked up.
Call me naive but I think our system works and I don't ever see a reason for a coup unless they try and change the Constitution . The Constitution lays the ground work that has worked for over 200 years and we're still going. Is everybody happy? no, but until someone takes (not try to, takes)rights guaranteed by the Constitution we'll be fine . Remember I'm talking about rights that are guaranteed in writing not people saying the spirit of the law or the spirit of the Constitution or rights people think they have but are not in the Constitution . I'm done babbling I'm starting to confuse myself.

scoutsout80
08-14-2009, 01:28 PM
Are you a militia recruiter DMAXX?

Toki
08-14-2009, 05:39 PM
DMAXX, with all due respect, quit listening to Alex Jones and his sheep he calls an audience.

GTFPDQ
08-14-2009, 07:03 PM
I wont answer the questions, because I dont really have an opinion. I have always thought that the US would eat itself from the inside. I can imagine that if the current government carries on with its "Social Experiment" there may be more voices heard protesting.

I dont think the current Federal security programs would allow any militia to reach a size that it would be a real cause for concern.

dmaxx3500
08-14-2009, 11:28 PM
no,i don't have anything to do with militias,these are just some thoughts i had ,because this new gov wants to run over the constution at every chance they get,,,obama could tell the military to stand down then bring in u.n. troops to control us,,i just don't know were we would rise up and make this happen,i'm just thinking out loud,,,,what started this was we never thought people could/would fly comercial airplanes into buildings,,we were attacked from within then,,im sure smarter people then myself have planed for this

bobdina
08-15-2009, 12:45 PM
I guess you didn't understand the part of the military having a duty to not obey orders that are immoral or illegal like your hypothetical order to stand down and have the U.N come in would be.

Cruelbreed
08-15-2009, 01:28 PM
Isn't this where check and balances come in, presidents can be impeached. Obama's power isn't unilimited as much as some people would like to believe just so they can make a cause for Coupe, end of the U.S., huge uprisings blah blah. Many and obviously not all of those against Obama are simply put racists that will choose to spin anything he says or does to the negative and against the constitution. Some people in the U.S. have heads on their shoulders and know we've had presidents before that have held with their specific ideals and others that have not. Popular and unpopular presidents, deal with it. I personally find the suggestion of civil war ridiculous and far fetched but we're all due our opinions. No I don't think Obama is the devil commy that is about to destroy our world and bring the U.S. into civil war, step on the constitution and ruin our entire country. Yes I do think he is making mistakes in areas and yes I disagree with much of what he does.

I personally think this is just another Obama conversation, bring in U.N. peacekeepers against our military... serious? Last I heard Obama was supposed to end all wars, leave iraq and afghanistan and ditch all efforts. Is that what happened?

bobdina
08-15-2009, 02:13 PM
Isn't this where check and balances come in, presidents can be impeached. Obama's power isn't unilimited as much as some people would like to believe just so they can make a cause for Coupe, end of the U.S., huge uprisings blah blah. Many and obviously not all of those against Obama are simply put racists that will choose to spin anything he says or does to the negative and against the constitution. Some people in the U.S. have heads on their shoulders and know we've had presidents before that have held with their specific ideals and others that have not. Popular and unpopular presidents, deal with it. I personally find the suggestion of civil war ridiculous and far fetched but we're all due our opinions. No I don't think Obama is the devil commy that is about to destroy our world and bring the U.S. into civil war, step on the constitution and ruin our entire country. Yes I do think he is making mistakes in areas and yes I disagree with much of what he does.

I personally think this is just another Obama conversation, bring in U.N. peacekeepers against our military... serious? Last I heard Obama was supposed to end all wars, leave iraq and afghanistan and ditch all efforts. Is that what happened?

I would love to see 1 area where he violated the Constitution, although I did not vote for him I did have high hopes. Now those hopes for HIM (not the country) are gone. you make a very valid point about how much power a president really has and about a civil war and the end of the world. I would really like to know by what this means
dmaxx3500 we were attacked from within are you saying the Government did it or just saying terrorists got into the country and carried out the attack on U.S. soil?

dmaxx3500
08-15-2009, 09:12 PM
he[obama] violated the constution in the bankrupcy laws[as per 2 constutional lawyers i heard on the radio]

im not a consperacy nut,i don't believe we[the u.s. gov] knew or had any part in sept 11,2001,,,yes we have learned[thru the f.b.i.] that these terrorists did take flying lessons here in this country and lived here for a number of years before doing this,,,watching a documentry on 9/11 it has been said by a military general,that we used to only look to be attacked from outside the shores of the u.s.a.[thats why our military jets went out over the atlantic ocean when scrambled],and we never thought attackers would use large airplanes to hit buildings

as to using u.n. or foreign troops to stop the civilian population,how low our our level of troops and equipment left in this country ?,as were fighting 2 wars and 3-4 police actions in foreign lands

my only reason for asking these questions was to get other peoples input to some ''outside the box'' thinking,,i'm not trying to start problems ,i'm just thinking different then some folks do,i read and listen to alright of ''rush limbaugh'' but i also listen to the bbc and read left-wing blogs too,,i have also read ''the rise and fall of the third reich'',''sun tzu the art of war'',also modern books like ''horse soldier'',

,don't you guys ever think of off the wall things only to see them come true?

bobdina
08-15-2009, 10:22 PM
2 lawyers said he violated the Constitution. Don't you think the Republicans,Independents a lot more lawyers and everyone else would be all over that if it was true. Or is this all part of the U.N. taking control of the U.S. As for our low level of troops-
There are approx. 1,500.000 active duty members of the military and an additional 850,000 in the Guard/reserve. Of that at this moment 145,000 are deployed to Iraq, 57,000 to Afghanistan,500 to the Sinai, 600 to the Philippines , 1.400 to Kosovo , 4,000 to Saudi Arabia/Bahrain , 2,500 to the Horn of Africa , 1,800 to Cuba and 900 to the Honduras. Hardly a low number of troops to ever ask for the U.N. for help. Should the Military be larger of course so in my opinion. Before you start asking questions like we will need help defending ourselves because we have a low level of troops you should do a little research on non-biased sites/publications. I also read a lot including The American Legion, Disabled Vets,VFW all of the Services papers and watch the BBC. What does that mean? Nothing in my opinion , you need to make up your own mind not because someone says it's so. And I am very glad you did not think 9/11 was an inside job or I'd call you a whacko. And by the way I forgot to welcome you to the forums,welcome. Bob

dmaxx3500
08-15-2009, 11:51 PM
thanks,glad i found this place,

im just saying things sure look to be going in the wrong direction,my father was in the navy in ww2,and a legion past commander too,i voted for the first time for ronald reagan,and have voted conservitve ever since,its we know very little about this president,and look who hes got surounding him,and his fast pace of trying to get everything done before we can read it and his love to apoligize to the whole world for us,,something smells fishy about this whole thing ,but i can't figure it out yet

bobdina
08-16-2009, 10:54 AM
thanks,glad i found this place,

im just saying things sure look to be going in the wrong direction,my father was in the navy in ww2,and a legion past commander too,i voted for the first time for ronald reagan,and have voted conservitve ever since,its we know very little about this president,and look who hes got surounding him,and his fast pace of trying to get everything done before we can read it and his love to apoligize to the whole world for us,,something smells fishy about this whole thing ,but i can't figure it out yet
i agree with everything except something fishy, just typical politics. maybe I'm wrong ,lord knows I have been many times before.

Cruelbreed
08-16-2009, 12:59 PM
If we really want to start throwing shit. We should probably look at how many accusations existed against bush for violating the constituion and abusing power during war time. Then we could go on a Cheney rampage and see all the possibly unconstitutional stuff that was done there. President Obama becomes president and we're suddenly talking about Civil freaking wars, after a mere 100~ days in the presidency. Possibilities are possibilities but hot damn, I know many disagree with me but as much as President Obama has a bandwagon full of supporters there are just as many avid haters. Why no "Civil War" when Bush was president?