PDA

View Full Version : Why dont apache clips

MacDaddy
08-13-2009, 04:48 PM
Get a chatroom going. I think that would be sweeeeeeeeeet!

Sixx
08-13-2009, 05:28 PM
Would be cool

Scott
08-13-2009, 06:22 PM
we have a chat room, a bult in IRC, but it was abused, maybe Stark will re-open it if theres some kind of moderation to go with it or if it can be changed to registered users only i do not know, Stark will fill us in.

MacDaddy
08-13-2009, 08:07 PM
we have a chat room, a bult in IRC, but it was abused, maybe Stark will re-open it if theres some kind of moderation to go with it or if it can be changed to registered users only i do not know, Stark will fill us in.

Ohhh ya they seem to get out of control easy.

Scott
08-14-2009, 10:52 AM
yes they do, as far as im aware free ones do not have any moderation tools.

Stark
08-14-2009, 10:56 AM
Unless I have found a watertight sollution for an build in Chat channel flash or what ever I have to pass on this.
Also IRC etc I dont feel comfortable with - I tend to keep things quite tight meaning I don't like things being out of control or this server.

But yes I still like the idea and I'm still looking into it - but for the moment we have other things and projects in the pipeline.

Stark

MacDaddy
08-14-2009, 01:07 PM
Unless I have found a watertight sollution for an build in Chat channel flash or what ever I have to pass on this.
Also IRC etc I dont feel comfortable with - I tend to keep things quite tight meaning I don't like things being out of control or this server.

But yes I still like the idea and I'm still looking into it - but for the moment we have other things and projects in the pipeline.

Stark

Thats cool! Hopefully it works out it would be neat to chat with apache clip users. But if not i totally understand it. I have seen the other chats and I guess you really do have to feel like baby sitting. They seem to get out of control pretty quick.

Scott
08-14-2009, 03:04 PM
Welcome to the forums by the way MacDaddy , put an intro up , enjoy your stay here :).

also about the chat, there are ones out there that have moderation tools but they do charge per month/Year, im just saying here do not get any ideas here lol :) i'll look into free chat programmes built into websites also

Markoxx
08-14-2009, 04:18 PM
ya that would be cool. we are actually working 2 make that real in AC. we did had one b4 but that one was sick and with out moderation u could easily take my nice and write shit about other members. we need a new one with better view and moderation. as stark said he is busy with other things in the page. give some time dude. everything will be up soon.

Cruelbreed
08-15-2009, 01:42 PM
the little girls do come out in the chatrooms, and the internet terrorists.

Stark
08-15-2009, 01:46 PM
the little girls do come out in the chatrooms, and the internet terrorists.

If people would know how fucking scary you and me are - they be hiding under the next bed they can find - the crazy cracker and scary nigga