PDA

View Full Version : Russia:will be the reliable guarantors of peace and stability in region and all over

bobdina
08-04-2009, 11:16 AM
Armed Forces of Russia and China are the reliable guarantors of stability in region and the world

Experience of the joint Russian-Chinese exercise shows that " joint practical actions of our Armed Forces become more and more effective". It was declared today by the head of maneuvers from the Russian side Deputy Commander-in-Chief of the Land Force Lieutenant-General Aleksandr Studenikin during closing ceremonies of the joint anti-terrorist exercise of the Russian Federation and the Peoples Republic of China "Peace mission-2009".

He expressed confidence that "the Armed Forces of Russia and the People’s Liberation Army of China (PLAC) also henceforth will be the reliable guarantors of peace and stability in region and all over the world".

Lieutenant-General Aleksandr Studenikin expressed profound gratitude to the Chinese side for warm attitude, careful organization of the exercise, creation of fine conditions for solution of training-and-fighting tasks at the range of Taonan of the Shenyan military district.

The head of exercises from the Chinese side the Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the PLAC Colonel-General Ma Sjaotjan in turn declared that the Russian-Chinese joint exercise carried out as the second on the account came to the end with full success.

http://www.mil.ru/eng/1866/12078/details/index.shtml?id=65349

nastyleg
08-04-2009, 03:36 PM
All the world over huh...why not come out and hoist the hammer and sickle. Fuck China doesn't hide that fact why should Russia?

bobdina
08-04-2009, 04:08 PM
I thought that all over the world comment was pretty interesting, that was right from the Russian Federation Ministry of Defense site. Pretty ballsy statement though.

ghost
08-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Well, how is China going to "bring stability all over the world", if they have little to nothing in the force projection department? Maybe they'll use Russian transport and logistics?

Cruelbreed
08-04-2009, 07:12 PM
lol peace and stability my ass.

nastyleg
08-04-2009, 08:12 PM
lol peace and stability my ass.

I agree what a fucking joke.

Toki
08-05-2009, 05:12 PM
Really Russia? Really? You and China world stabilizers? China can barely control their provinces. They killed over 100 protesters a few weeks ago.

Reactor-Axe-Man
08-08-2009, 12:38 AM
I feel safer already... >_>

dajini
08-11-2009, 07:08 PM
They may have thousands of nukes and tanks, but it's our Navy and huge logistics set up that makes us the top dogs. No other country can project force like we can.

Man, we kick ass. :D

GTFPDQ
08-12-2009, 12:39 AM
Bring back the cold war and arms races, I miss them.