PDA

View Full Version : Look what I found in a Jihadi forum - falsification of personal documents

Stark
08-04-2009, 03:31 AM
User1:

Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings

Dear Brothers

I want to teach the falsification of personal documents such as fake passports and identity Altichirat and potential

May Allah good

Beloved brother,,, God bless you to the opening of this important topic and I ask the honorable brothers to interact with this issue seriously and diligence ....

Beloved brother,,, this is a very important issue and I think that the struggling Sheikh Abu Omar al-Baghdadi, may God preserve him commended in a speech to the men of fraud and smuggling by the Mujahideen who are fleeing across the border ... .... I do not know what is the title of this letter ....

اBeloved brother, I recommend you Alvtoshob program is a program used in the forgery of passports and about the documents and many other ... Ask God to help you the rest of the brothers more information and guidance to me or Ydlewk might benefit from

And I hope, dear brothers, to put our hands all the audio or visual or written about the falsification of documents and May Allah of Islam and Muslims, the best box

وهذه المعلومات نشهد الله على انه لن يتم استخدامها الا فيما يرضي الله عزوجل This information is witness to God that he will not be used except for the satisfaction of Almighty Allah ~

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings

nastyleg
08-04-2009, 05:21 AM
WOW......Makes me think about OPSEC proceedures

Toki
08-04-2009, 09:07 AM
Man, the sexual tension in his post is really noticeable.

scoutsout80
08-04-2009, 09:41 AM
Hope the techno cops are onto these fucks

bobdina
08-04-2009, 10:59 AM
I don't know how serious it can be if they are typing in plain English. Unless that's from some sort of translation program I think these guy's would qualify for a DWIAFJ badge
(don't worry I'm a fake jihaidts)
all praise and loving on you my fellow Apache clips warriors and may , god willing he continue to bring us great video's for the front page

Cruelbreed
08-04-2009, 12:32 PM
I don't know how serious it can be if they are typing in plain English. Unless that's from some sort of translation program I think these guy's would qualify for a DWIAFJ badge
all praise and loving on you my fellow Apache clips warriors and may , god willing he continue to bring us great video's for the front page

agreed bunch of fucktards lol

Stark
08-04-2009, 12:50 PM

hehe they weren't typing in english - I used Google transalation - I am pretty much on all the jihadi boards to keep an eye on these pukes ;) and I use the google translater to understand what they are talking about.

bobdina
08-04-2009, 12:52 PM
ah so no badge darnit , I still wish gods humble blessings on the apache clips personal and may god bless us with more good video's

nastyleg
08-04-2009, 03:22 PM
lol