PDA

View Full Version : Hello AC

Elevenbravo
08-02-2009, 10:35 AM
Hey guys, was just surfin' the web and came across this site. High speed low drag, had to sign up. I am a RA/NG veteran. Served in Gulf War 1 and Somalia (the mog) Operation Provide Relief. Split time between 3rd Ranger when active and the 173rd Lrrp based out of Ellington Field north of Houston TX., the 173rd, at the time, was one of only two ranger tabbed NG units.
I have very limited computer knowledge and as a result will probably not be able to do alot of uploading, for that you have my apologies. I am looking forward to meeting some former service and some new friends.

Take care AC, 11b out.

Scott
08-02-2009, 10:48 AM
Hi there welcome to the website & forums, i would like to thank you for your service.

Since your a veteran perhaps apply for a badge and get access to the forum for service members only.
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/showthread.php?t=1378

also if you would like help setting yourself up to upload footage here then please add me to my personal msn: Scott.uk-@hotmail.co.uk

if not i'll try sort a tutorial out on how to upload here and if you want to change the format of videos a tutorial will be given also. This will be done in time :)

Cya around.

Cruelbreed
08-02-2009, 12:10 PM
See you around, we have many a member that started out incapable of operating the website. That changed, we can help you :)

Mel
08-04-2009, 08:56 AM
Welcome Elevenbravo, First off thanks for your service.I to am a computer infant,but these guys are more than willing to help.Now I'm uploading like crazy. If you have any questions just ask Cruelbreed or Scott they're good guys,they'll help.

Markoxx
08-04-2009, 01:17 PM
welcome 2 AC bro. thanks for your service. u need any help dont be shy 2 ask the mods here :)

nastyleg
08-04-2009, 03:27 PM
hahahaha and welcome.