PDA

View Full Version : 3-war vet from Ohio killed in home invasion

bobdina
07-29-2009, 11:55 AM
3-war vet from Ohio killed in home invasion

The Associated Press
Posted : Wednesday Jul 29, 2009 8:53:39 EDT

DAYTON, Ohio — Police say an 85-year-old decorated veteran of three wars has died from injuries suffered in an invasion of his home.

A neighbor found retired Army Sgt. Maj. North Woodall unconscious and bloody late Monday. Police say he was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police say the front door had been kicked in. The coroner's office said Tuesday that Woodall died from blunt force to his head.

Police are trying to determine whether anything was stolen and to identify a suspect or suspects.

Authorities say Woodall served in World War II, Korea and Vietnam before retiring from Army Special Forces after earning two Silver Stars. Friends say he and other veterans returned in late June from a trip to Washington, D.C., to visit war memorials.

ghost
07-29-2009, 12:14 PM
What kind of scum bag would do this shit? Do you think they did it because he was a war vet? Or did they just pick his particular house, not knowing who he was?

If they want to assault veterans, then maybe they should try it at a vetsforfreedom convention.

Cruelbreed
07-29-2009, 12:20 PM
this is sad, R.I.P

Reactor-Axe-Man
07-29-2009, 02:59 PM
I don't think he was singled out as a Vet. He was singled out as an 85 year old man. If criminals didn't want things easy for them, they'd have jobs.

dmaxx3500
07-30-2009, 12:26 AM
these scum ,just prey on the sick and old people,i just hope somebody finds this scum hung from a tree by his neck

r.i.p.

Outlaw2-5
07-30-2009, 12:40 AM
when i get old, i will have a handgun under my pillow, shotgun under the bed, rifle in the closet, another rifle by the door, a shot gun and a shovel in the garage and a very large back yard, and i damn well bet nobody will miss him after i kill him.

nastyleg
07-30-2009, 02:29 AM
R.I.P outstanding gaurdian of freedom. The proper term to call such people who would commit such a crime sould be cowards, yellow bellied thieves, and such. These people do not deserve a hanging. Death by red ants, tide up with an animal hide then let it dry, dragged, slowley dismembered by horses, test sbjects of chemical weapons(blister agents). No a hanging is too quick.

bobdina
07-31-2009, 05:04 PM
They should be shot and pissed on and not necessarily in that order

ghost
08-04-2009, 04:41 PM
They should be shot and pissed on and not necessarily in that order

Hahaha!

Sixx
08-11-2009, 04:16 PM
Sad to see a Warrior fall to the hands of scumbags with no morals.