PDA

View Full Version : Army Strong!

Klaatu
07-29-2009, 12:26 AM
I saw this on another message board.

Space_238
07-29-2009, 01:13 AM
I saw this on another message board.

Makes me have mixed feelings about not having those stupid combat shirts.

Army Strong is the most stupid fucking thing I've ever heard. Should have been kept as Army Of One, or Be All You Can Be. Army of One just sounds awesome. Fucking rambo hooah? jk

Cruelbreed
07-29-2009, 02:19 AM
Probably made by a marine :P Bet if that guy saved someones life they wouldn't talk shit again :P

nastyleg
07-29-2009, 03:09 AM
At least he enlisted....which is more than can be said about the general population in the US.

shootfirst83
07-29-2009, 07:54 AM
At least he enlisted....which is more than can be said about the general population in the US.

Probably an officer :D

scoutsout80
07-29-2009, 09:51 AM
Probably an officer :D

Haha....doubt it...he is definately National Guard and definitely needs an officer to deal with him, apparently no substantial leadership in that guard unit.

Cruelbreed
07-29-2009, 12:18 PM
Indeed he enlisted. I wonder how much shit he takes for his size.

scoutsout80
07-29-2009, 12:23 PM
Indeed he enlisted. I wonder how much shit he takes for his size.

I guess they do not enforce the regulation in that unit....

Reactor-Axe-Man
07-29-2009, 03:07 PM
There was a guy that big on my boat. Remedial PT all the way, and didn't make a bit of difference for him. His LPO used to joke that his poopie suits came from Omar the Tent Maker. At least we could say that in the event the propulsion shaft snapped off and fell out the back (that actually happened once to the Tullibee), we could always stuff him into the hole to save the boat.

Cruelbreed
07-29-2009, 04:23 PM
Remedial PT and no difference wtf? What'd they keep feeding him whale fat every night?

Markoxx
07-29-2009, 06:09 PM
hehehe the funniest soldier pic i have ever seen im my life. how the hell did they accept him 2 serve in the army??

Cruelbreed
07-29-2009, 07:55 PM
Don't take it the wrong way but... meat shield? Got anymore Klaatu?

scoutsout80
07-30-2009, 09:23 AM
hehehe the funniest soldier pic i have ever seen im my life. how the hell did they accept him 2 serve in the army??

National Guardsman

Klaatu
07-30-2009, 09:15 PM
Someone on another board said it was Washington National Guard.

Man I never saw anyone even close to that size when I was in. I remember guys that were put on the fat boy program that didn't even look very big. I don't know how they get away with it.

Cruelbreed
07-30-2009, 10:09 PM
Someone on another board said it was Washington National Guard.

Man I never saw anyone even close to that size when I was in. I remember guys that were put on the fat boy program that didn't even look very big. I don't know how they get away with it.

See that's the other pic I saw, HOW THE HELL. A lot of people poke fun at the army for this obviously :P

bobdina
07-30-2009, 10:39 PM
See this is what I was talking about in the hero's deserve more respect thread. More people would rather look at an overweight soldier (at least he's putting himself in harms way) and make fun of him then read about true Hero's. There are a few reason's he was allowed to deploy, Commanding officers need to fill the ranks no matter the condition of their soldiers which is why you have them deploying with flags in their jackets(records), overweight , PTSD ,still not fully recovered from wounds from a previous deployment and much more. This was the Hush hush overriding reason the Army and Marines were allowed to increase their end strength, so men/women with flags will not deploy and be an embarrassment for the services and only physically and mentally fit will be allowed to deploy. And before any of you Marines say thing's like this can't and don't happen in the Corps just remember the post in the crewroom.(see didn't even mention the name so no one can Google it)

Bisley_Bob
07-31-2009, 07:27 PM
There are some fatties in the British Army (although I havent seen any quite as big as these two), I don't know how they manage to stay in to be honest. Although word is that serial cake scoffers are going to get binned as the army is at near full strengh now due to unemployment on civvy street.

nastyleg
08-01-2009, 02:09 AM
Reserves are nearly full so now they are starting to cut back on the fatties.

StayFrosty
08-01-2009, 02:50 AM
Wow holy shit...how did he get passed at basic?

dajini
08-09-2009, 04:12 AM
That picture was posted on a gun website that I lurk... take it for what it's worth, but one of the members said he served with the man in the picture. He said the man was one of the most knowledgeable and hardcore infantry dudes he knew, and he had been recalled from IRR where he had gained a lot of weight due to a medical problem.

I know fat people that can run better than me, and I look pretty damn fit.

mp5punk
08-09-2009, 01:30 PM
thats a good one

jhonaker
08-09-2009, 11:24 PM
National Guardsman

Looks like NG. There is no way this guy makes tape. How did they find a vest to fit his big a**
What you do if he got hurt no way to drag him out.

jhonaker
08-09-2009, 11:32 PM
See this is what I was talking about in the hero's deserve more respect thread. More people would rather look at an overweight soldier (at least he's putting himself in harms way) and make fun of him then read about true Hero's. There are a few reason's he was allowed to deploy, Commanding officers need to fill the ranks no matter the condition of their soldiers which is why you have them deploying with flags in their jackets(records), overweight , PTSD ,still not fully recovered from wounds from a previous deployment and much more. This was the Hush hush overriding reason the Army and Marines were allowed to increase their end strength, so men/women with flags will not deploy and be an embarrassment for the services and only physically and mentally fit will be allowed to deploy. And before any of you Marines say thing's like this can't and don't happen in the Corps just remember the post in the crewroom.(see didn't even mention the name so no one can Google it)

I uderstand what you say, but when i was in country we had a guy that was very overweight. I felt for the guy but they still send him. He was a health and safety hazard not only to himself but his PLT.

nastyleg
08-10-2009, 04:01 AM
i will say it again. at least he joind the military unlike the rest of the fucking shit heads who have nothing but time on thier hands to mock and degrade the military.

the_fat_gunner
08-23-2009, 11:05 PM
when i joined i was 180 pounds, i've gained a lot of weight, i've tried dieting and PT like crazy, working with nutritonist and personal trainners, it's done nothing i can't seem to drop a pound. Honestly i'd love to be 180 again but its extremly frustrating being my size and not dropping an weight after spending 4 months dieting and working out 5 days a week, I wish i could afford the nutri system but it cost about $600 a month ($300 for the actual food and $300 for all the other shit you gotta buy).

Nastyleg knows me I'm a pretty good soldier except for my weight and PT issues.