PDA

View Full Version : Damn you Apacheclips..DAMN YOU TO HELLLLL!

Ripcord
07-27-2009, 10:23 PM
I have spent the first 4 days of my leave switching between the forums and video sections, looking for cool videos and new stuff.
The only time I am not looking at this site while awake is when I go to the gym/do my own PT or go and get a slurpee (it's damn hot here right now)

damn your addictiveness Apacheclips!

:D

P.S
Anyone know how to get video onto your Hard Drive from youtube without the bullshit software that makes you jump through tech hoops just to get it to download?

I'm trying to put up a vid that I found on youtube onto the vid page of apacheclips but I can't do it unless it's on my hard drive and I tried a few "programs" which either didn't allow enough time or just plain didn't work.

Markoxx
07-28-2009, 02:28 AM
cool 2 know that u like AC. about uploading any vid from youtube so its very easy mate.first u have 2 install realplayer in ur pc then u can use it 2 download vids from youtube once the vid is in ur pc go 2 upload witch its above ur profile name in AC when u log in and upload it. first page write the details of the vid then submit then u will another page click on browse and choose the folder u have uploaded the vid in then upload . tell me if u need any more info

Ripcord
07-28-2009, 02:36 AM
awesomness thank you for the info Markoxx

Stark
07-28-2009, 02:53 AM
I have spent the first 4 days of my leave switching between the forums and video sections, looking for cool videos and new stuff.
The only time I am not looking at this site while awake is when I go to the gym/do my own PT or go and get a slurpee (it's damn hot here right now)

damn your addictiveness Apacheclips!

:D

P.S
Anyone know how to get video onto your Hard Drive from youtube without the bullshit software that makes you jump through tech hoops just to get it to download?

I'm trying to put up a vid that I found on youtube onto the vid page of apacheclips but I can't do it unless it's on my hard drive and I tried a few "programs" which either didn't allow enough time or just plain didn't work.

ah thats nice to hear - I like addicts ;)

I send you a pm regarding the "youtube" question.

Scott
07-28-2009, 08:31 AM
i remember the day i first found apacheclips, i was on here 24/7.

Mel
07-28-2009, 09:43 AM
Welcome to the AC world Ripcord. My wife called me obsessed when I found this site. If your running Firefox, the program Download helper works good for me.

Cruelbreed
07-29-2009, 07:45 PM
http://www.keepvid.com

for your youtube downloading needs.

Woodbutcher824
08-01-2009, 06:21 PM
I know how you feel Rip.

Even when I'm away from the computer, I'm thinking of what crazyness is happening on the Apach.

It's called addiction, it is worse than crack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that Stark and Cruel are trying to rule the world!!! :freakout:

ghost
08-01-2009, 06:39 PM
Yeah. Apacheclips is the shit. I fuckin love this site.

Scott
08-01-2009, 06:59 PM
Yeah. Apacheclips is the shit. I fuckin love this site. Amen to that. :fu: :lurk: :thumbup::thumbsup: