PDA

View Full Version : So it happend - moving day is over

Stark
07-27-2009, 12:03 PM
Hi all,

Well a short stament for the once that haven't seen before - the increase in user numbers and the ever decreasing streaming speed of movies gently forced us to once again upgrade the server in order to support the ever increasing thirst of bandwidth.

The move as such worked great and its mostly down to the amazing support of Steadfast.net and their support team.

So far we have only seen very small hickups which we were able to fix relativly straight forward.

A relativly larger problem seems to be the issue that the script is not creating any thumbnails automaticly when a new movie is uploded - however I am sure we get this also under control.

Overall the first feeback is great - streaming speed is very fast which was after all the only reason we considered the move.

Thanks again to all the people that helped.

Stay frosty

Stark

Cruelbreed
07-27-2009, 12:49 PM
Good news!

Markoxx
07-27-2009, 05:46 PM
BEST NEWS 4 2DAY MATE. great job

Woodbutcher824
08-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Hi all,

Well a short stament for the once that haven't seen before - the increase in user numbers and the ever decreasing streaming speed of movies gently forced us to once again upgrade the server in order to support the ever increasing thirst of bandwidth.

The move as such worked great and its mostly down to the amazing support of Steadfast.net and their support team.

So far we have only seen very small hickups which we were able to fix relativly straight forward.

A relativly larger problem seems to be the issue that the script is not creating any thumbnails automaticly when a new movie is uploded - however I am sure we get this also under control.

Overall the first feeback is great - streaming speed is very fast which was after all the only reason we considered the move.

Thanks again to all the people that helped.

Stay frosty

Stark

Great job Stark and also those who are the Mods. :thumbup:

Stay Frosty?!?!?!?!? LOL Too much Generation Kill mister. :lurk:

Keep the powder dry and aim straight, Starkie.

Stark
08-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Great job Stark and also those who are the Mods. :thumbup:

Stay Frosty?!?!?!?!? LOL Too much Generation Kill mister. :lurk:

Keep the powder dry and aim straight, Starkie.

lol never seen generation kill I swear - and I have no idea where I heard the term stay frosty first. :USA:

nastyleg
08-04-2009, 05:40 PM
great job with the site moving stark. love the higher speed.