PDA

View Full Version : Couple's wedding entrance dance becomes YouTube viral hit

Cruelbreed
07-26-2009, 09:47 PM
Couple's wedding entrance dance becomes YouTube viral hit
Kevin Heinz and Jill Peterson, the wedding couple filmed dancing down the aisle, have become an internet sensation after the video received six million YouTube hits.

By Alastair Jamieson
Published: 8:36PM BST 26 Jul 2009

The whole dance, performed to the tune of Chris Brown?s 2008 song, Forever, lasts five minutes and takes most of the assembled guests by surprise
The video clip, posted only one week ago, shows the pair energetically towards the altar, preceded by their ushers, bridesmaids and groomsmen.
The whole dance, performed to the tune of Chris Brown’s 2008 song, Forever, lasts five minutes and takes most of the assembled guests by surprise.

The groom, 28, performs a somersault on his way to the altar and his hip-swaying bride, also 28, receives a standing ovation as she joins him for the exchange of vows.
The video has already turned the couple, from St Paul, Minnesota, into celebrities in the United States with appearances on network television. It has already been viewed 6.6m times.
The new bride said only the couple’s parents were aware of the plans for the unconventional wedding march and that the dance was only rehearsed for “about an hour and a half” before the ceremony.
"I'm just glad I didn't hurt myself," Mr Heinz said of his somersault.
The success of the clip echoes that of British couple James Derbyshire and Julia Boggio who re-enacted the 1987 Dirty Dancing scene between Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Gray on the dance floor at their reception.
The 2005 clip became so popular, with more than three million hits, that Swayze himself appeared on the Oprah Winfrey Show to meet the couple.

YouTube - JK Wedding Entrance Dance