PDA

View Full Version : German Forces take part in large offensive against Taliban

greenmamba
07-22-2009, 04:40 AM
German soldiers proceed close Kundus with heavy weapons against the Taliban

The Federal Ministry of Defense explained on Wednesday, German Federal Armed Forces soldier were at present in Afghanistan involved in a combat mission with heavy weapons against the Taliban.
With the operation of Afghan safety forces in the area Kundus, which are supported by Isaf soldiers, are mortars and armored infantry vehicles of the type Marder in the use, said a speaker.
He did not want to say, how many German soldiers are involved, when the fights began and where her to take place exactly.

Stark
07-22-2009, 06:47 AM
Auf und nieder auf und nieder Deutsche panzer rollen wieder!!!

greenmamba
07-22-2009, 08:25 AM
Thats true ...

Hopefully the Afghans dont sit in their foxholes smoking weed all time and let our guys do
all the job...

Anyway .. Im fucking proud that our boys can give the flipflops some bitte medicine now!

Sprung auf ! Marsch Marsch ! Lasst uns den Feind aus der Stellung werfen, druckvoll nachsetzen und auf seinem Rückzug vernichten !!!!

pickup
07-22-2009, 09:47 AM
I wish i were by the german army (Bundeswehr) but the army don't want me, but this is an other story. The large offensive is a good thing. Now can our guys do what they have learned. Fighting for freedom and safety on the world. Mostly the soldiers helping the afghan people with infrastructure.I hope the body count by our soldiers will be low.If it's the german soldiers are allowed to film? I don't know but i think no.Thats would be so cool when i see a clip here of fighting german soldiers. Sorry for my bad english but it's 11 years ago as i learned it in the school.

Ich hoffe wir vernichten so viele Feinde und Waffen wie möglich. Die normale Bevölkerung hat nach so vielen Jahren Krieg ihren Frieden verdient. :) Nur leider kennen die meisten Afghanen keinen Frieden mehr. :(

Stark
07-22-2009, 11:32 AM
Thats true ...

Hopefully the Afghans dont sit in their foxholes smoking weed all time and let our guys do
all the job...

Anyway .. Im fucking proud that our boys can give the flipflops some bitte medicine now!

Sprung auf ! Marsch Marsch ! Lasst uns den Feind aus der Stellung werfen, druckvoll nachsetzen und auf seinem Rückzug vernichten !!!!

you have got to be joking... there is no way these guys are not going to smoke - the guys have to practicly do the job themself.
I cannot imagine any of the guys trusting the ability of the Afghans in combat.

Stark
07-22-2009, 11:33 AM
I wish i were by the german army (Bundeswehr) but the army don't want me, but this is an other story. The large offensive is a good thing. Now can our guys do what they have learned. Fighting for freedom and safety on the world. Mostly the soldiers helping the afghan people with infrastructure.I hope the body count by our soldiers will be low.If it's the german soldiers are allowed to film? I don't know but i think no.Thats would be so cool when i see a clip here of fighting german soldiers. Sorry for my bad english but it's 11 years ago as i learned it in the school.

Ich hoffe wir vernichten so viele Feinde und Waffen wie möglich. Die normale Bevölkerung hat nach so vielen Jahren Krieg ihren Frieden verdient. :) Nur leider kennen die meisten Afghanen keinen Frieden mehr. :(

Fremdenlegion - I swear If I be 19 again I serioulsy would consider it - also the US Army is stocking up to what? 22.000 troops? It's easier then you may think to get into the US army.
Just make sure you REALY thought about it first.

nastyleg
07-22-2009, 03:31 PM
I wish them the and all of the Coalition the best of luck and safe return home.
That being said I wish I continued learning German in high school. I understand a few words here and there. US Army allows people of different countries to join and a chance to gain US citizenship at the end of thier contract. Think over joining a military branch long and hard.