PDA

View Full Version : Add a edit button for the comments on clips

0neUp
07-14-2009, 07:05 AM
Stark,

can ya consider with your coder to add a edit button in the comments for videoclips as I tend to make alot of mistakes. For some reason, I only see it when I posted the comment wich makes me look noobish most of the time... ( I am a noob, bit there is no need or desire from my side to make it that obvious:evilgrin0039:)

cheers,

OneUp
Belgium

Stark
07-14-2009, 08:15 AM
Stark,

can ya consider with your coder to add a edit button in the comments for videoclips as I tend to make alot of mistakes. For some reason, I only see it when I posted the comment wich makes me look noobish most of the time... ( I am a noob, bit there is no need or desire from my side to make it that obvious:evilgrin0039:)

cheers,

OneUp
Belgium

Hi,

it's already in work - but its by far not as easy as I thought it would be - but again it is in work - as well as the aspect that you guys can choose to to get an email if somebody quotes you - and that you can see on the frontpage who made the last comment :)

there are a ton of things that will happen one by one - :) in old AC fashion we never really try to hurry but make sure they actually work before we implement them.
In the mean time shoot me or any of the mods a pm if you want to have a Comment edited

0neUp
07-14-2009, 08:24 AM
Thx for the fast reply Stark.

Maybe I can find some spare time from next month on with some coding, styling, etc.. would be nice to help out AC in that way..;)

OneUp

Stark
07-14-2009, 09:39 AM
Thx for the fast reply Stark.

Maybe I can find some spare time from next month on with some coding, styling, etc.. would be nice to help out AC in that way..;)

OneUp

If you are good in coding your help would be deeply apprechiated - contact me any time.

ghost
07-14-2009, 12:50 PM
I agree. This would be a nice feature. A delete button would be good too, to avoid double posting.

bobdina
07-14-2009, 01:45 PM
yup especially for me, I'm a dolt.

wanny1971
10-07-2009, 04:34 PM
just a thought
not been hear long pretty new to the posting/forum thing
seen that a few members like to bump heads from time to time
how about a forum page 4 virtual arguments / discussions
to use a military term a MILLING fourm
there they can vent on a one on one to there hearts conten
somewhere 4 the 'trolls' to go (learnt 'trolls' here at AC thats how green i am lol)
just a bit o an idea my little contribution

wanny1971
10-12-2009, 02:41 AM
hiya me again ...lol
this place is addictive... love the comments section with the ability to edit .. the smileys.. posting my funnys getting the OMGs LOL and ROLFs (then trying to work out what they mean) but like to see a
todays /my post.. comments link button ... all todays comments ... the videos that i've made comments in this week/ 24 hrs or can you use the space below the comments (empty) to put more in or a today side slider bar (computer illiterate hope u can understand me) ...
alway a fan ...wanny

Stark
10-12-2009, 02:49 AM
hiya me again ...lol
this place is addictive... love the comments section with the ability to edit .. the smileys.. posting my funnys getting the OMGs LOL and ROLFs (then trying to work out what they mean) but like to see a
todays /my post.. comments link button ... all todays comments ... the videos that i've made comments in this week/ 24 hrs or can you use the space below the comments (empty) to put more in or a today side slider bar (computer illiterate hope u can understand me) ...
alway a fan ...wanny

god you totaly confused me :)

Can you explain that too me one bit at a time please?

wanny1971
10-12-2009, 05:32 AM
sorry stark ..
on the main page right hand side u can only see the last 5/6 comments that have been made
i'd like a option to veiw all the comments that have been posted in say the last12 or 24hrs and be able to scroll down them
say i come on at 9:30.....
post 1 comment .....
leave then come back at 21:30..
and theres been 50 comments made in 12 hours i can only see the last 5/6..(made in the last hour)
if i could scroll them down past the last hour to see all the comments made in 12 hours
i might find 7 new replys to comments i made days ago
u get me now ...please say u do ...lol

Stark
10-12-2009, 06:58 AM
sorry stark ..
on the main page right hand side u can only see the last 5/6 comments that have been made
i'd like a option to veiw all the comments that have been posted in say the last12 or 24hrs and be able to scroll down them
say i come on at 9:30.....
post 1 comment .....
leave then come back at 21:30..
and theres been 50 comments made in 12 hours i can only see the last 5/6..(made in the last hour)
if i could scroll them down past the last hour to see all the comments made in 12 hours
i might find 7 new replys to comments i made days ago
u get me now ...please say u do ...lol
Sounds good - I can probably do a seperate page were all the latest 50 comments for the day or overall latest 50 comments are displayed.

Also i am working on an addition were you can track anybody who quoted or responded on a comment from you.

Let me have a look at it.

wanny1971
10-12-2009, 07:11 AM
you got it ... i make things hard work sometimes lol
tracking last comments that would be great
i can make more of em then ...lol
cheers stark .. :)

bobdina
10-12-2009, 11:17 AM
you got it ... i make things hard work sometimes lol
tracking last comments that would be great
i can make more of em then ...lol
cheers stark .. :)

Great idea ,I cannot believe I never thought of that as I read a lot of comments as well, great job wanny.

wanny1971
10-12-2009, 03:14 PM
Great idea ,I cannot believe I never thought of that as I read a lot of comments as well, great job wanny.

and my teachers said i'll never have a good idea in me lmao ...feeling smug
cheers bob ...