PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone

mp5punk
07-14-2009, 12:50 AM
Hey all im new to these forums and i thought i would just say whats up. I would like to say that i want to become a helicopter pilot in the army after high school so i thought i would join this sites and watch some videos and just idk... w/e so yea also don't forget to check my thread in gaming section about project reality.

COOOOOL cya guys.

Cruelbreed
07-14-2009, 02:24 AM
Welcome. I think your aspirations to be a helicopter pilot are good ones. Stick around you might just catch Gundriver who's currently learning to fly the Apache.

mp5punk
07-14-2009, 03:09 AM
oh sick alright sound sick. ill go ahead and add him.

nastyleg
07-14-2009, 03:40 PM
Welcome and do not be afraid to ask questions. Remember the only dumb question is the one not asked.

Scott
07-14-2009, 03:58 PM
Welcome and do not be afraid to ask questions. Remember the only dumb question is the one not asked.
well said m8.

welcome to the forums, if you have any questions at all do not be afraid to ask, even if you thnik they sound silly, we are all here to help.

Stark
07-14-2009, 04:44 PM
welcome on board... and yes - we are here to help in any way or form.
After all this community is build on "friendship" and staying friendly - there are too many communities out there that rape new commers - AC will hopefully never turn out to be one like that.

greenmamba
07-14-2009, 04:58 PM
Welcome on board .. and loads of luck for your goal to fly a helo some day.

Scott
07-14-2009, 06:10 PM
Welcome on board .. and loads of luck for your goal to fly a helo some day.

yeah what he said buddy,. the closest to me flying a heli is on flight simulator 2004 lol.

mp5punk
07-14-2009, 07:24 PM
yeah what he said buddy,. the closest to me flying a heli is on flight simulator 2004 lol.

haha i love flight simulator but the closest Ive been so far was in the cockpit of a bell jet ranger and this summer i get to go to a marine base and fly in the simulators of a cobra. BTW whats the name of the guy who is learning how to fly the Apache?

Scott
07-14-2009, 08:55 PM
haha i love flight simulator but the closest Ive been so far was in the cockpit of a bell jet ranger and this summer i get to go to a marine base and fly in the simulators of a cobra. BTW whats the name of the guy who is learning how to fly the Apache?

gundriver22

heres hes video
YouTube - gundriver22 flying an AH-64

Enjoy :)

mp5punk
07-14-2009, 10:30 PM
that vid was sick, i cant wait to start flying helicopters. Do they have some sort of rule about what they can film because he barley filmed the cockpit and only looked out the window, im adding you as a friend gundriver22

Scott
07-15-2009, 07:37 AM
that vid was sick, i cant wait to start flying helicopters. Do they have some sort of rule about what they can film because he barley filmed the cockpit and only looked out the window, im adding you as a friend gundriver22

i think he done that to personal view, showing the scenery etc and how the baby flys :) no1 requested for him to film the cockpit and all of its gadgets so i guess he never done it as much. I could be wrong, maybe there is a rule where they can't film all of the cockpit due to security reasons? I do not know!

bobdina
07-15-2009, 10:19 AM
yes he did say it violate rules for flight school to film the displays, they are on here from someone else though, on the main page I mean

Stark
07-15-2009, 11:14 AM
My favourite clip and the first one to honor Apacheclips in the clip :D

Markoxx
07-16-2009, 04:56 AM
welcome 2 the site bro. hope u will stick here. and about being a helo pilot thats really awesome i wanted 2 be a helo pilot b4 but i couldnt cuz the air force in my country was sick ( iraqi air force) and i really didnt want 2 fuck with the f-16 or the apache loool