PDA

View Full Version : The big Apacheclips interview

Stark
07-13-2009, 03:18 PM
First of all - this is not a joke so keep on reading...

Well by now you guys either think we have gone completely nuts or we are simply geniuses...

So what's this all about then?
I'm glad you asked...

AC is making a name out there in the wild World Wide Web so why not use some of the credits and glory to get in touch with some "famous" people, you know the ones you always wanted to meet or ask some questions?

Like this one here...Ever wondered if she thinks we should use 30mm on soft targets in Afghanistan?

http://cdn.sheknows.com/realitytvmagazine/2009/06/kendra-wilkinson-ultrasound.jpg

I also heard Jessica Simpson needs some publicity after she got a little overweight?

http://www.thesuperficial.com/images/2006/08/jessica-simpson-fat-02.jpg

Hey, or how about Joe Rogan? They guy is not only funny but could probably solve that Afghanistan cluster fuck by himself - that's how hard that dude is.

http://gamesnet.vo.llnwd.net/o1/gamestar/objects/107484_main.jpg

So what are the Game rules?

First you need to vote for one of the 3 Celebs on the front page. Better yet, if you have a brilliant idea for an interview tell us here.

Second: If you have any questions you think we should ask in the interview than let us know here as well.

Third lean back relax and check this thread from time to time, because we sure will update you guys on our epic journey to get in touch with the rich and famous.

And in 30 days (if all works out) we will post the Big AC interview here.

Markoxx
07-14-2009, 05:38 PM
Jessica Simpson looks good 4 me . but dude is that real. i mean are u gonna an interview with her. if thats right so can i come with u :D looooool

nastyleg
07-14-2009, 05:48 PM
Joe Rogan would be good....then again Jessica is sexy and dumb so it is a toss up.

Woodbutcher824
07-14-2009, 06:05 PM
Joe Rogan would be good....then again Jessica is sexy and dumb so it is a toss up.

Would that be a quick toss or a sloow one??? :freakout: :D :D

Either one of ladies would be fine with me, but it would probably be easier to get Joe.

Stark
07-14-2009, 07:36 PM
Jessica Simpson looks good 4 me . but dude is that real. i mean are u gonna an interview with her. if thats right so can i come with u :D looooool

of course we will not see them as such - we will get in contact with the agents and then hopefully fingers crossed be able to do an "email" interview - basicly send them a bunch of questions etc.

Dont worry we are prepared to fail :D

nessi
07-15-2009, 08:22 AM
I guess it would be interesting to hear from any one of them what they've got to say. But I think the best answers might come from Joe. Nevertheless, very interesting project. You've got my support for the operation.

Yono
07-15-2009, 11:49 AM
Ms.Simpson, what do you think about the U.S. army using the 5.56 round and not the 7.62?

Uh......uh.......what's the U.S. army?

:D

Cruelbreed
07-15-2009, 02:34 PM
Prepared to fail, I guess I couldn't have said it better. Should be an interesting attempt though :)

chriss
07-15-2009, 03:33 PM
Jessica! Maybe she will show how she can effectively distract Taliban

Cruelbreed
07-15-2009, 03:56 PM
Jessica! Maybe she will show how she can effectively distract Taliban

lol smart ass hahaha

RobboUK
07-16-2009, 10:29 AM
I bet you could actually get Joe Rogan to do it through his Youtube Channel :P

I might just send him a message,

What do i get if i get us a interview?

Scott
07-16-2009, 10:45 AM

you will receive a choclate bar and a thank you on ventrillo when you decide to come on. :)

Stark
07-16-2009, 10:54 AM

Please don't - I appreciate your enthusiasm - but AC business has to be done strictly by AC Staff members. Cheers

Yono
07-16-2009, 12:16 PM
you will receive a choclate bar and a thank you on ventrillo when you decide to come on. :)

Er, sorry to veer off-topic, but you guys have a ventrillo server?

Scott
07-16-2009, 12:40 PM
Yono lets talk about this in the gaming section buddy. Link is below.

http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/showthread.php?p=8482#post8482

rpsgt
07-23-2009, 08:34 AM
Joe Rogan is funny as hell. Sure, the girls are fun to look at, but I can look at hot chicks on any website. I would rather read what Joe has to say.

mp5punk
07-26-2009, 03:38 PM
what is this thread based on?

nastyleg
07-27-2009, 01:46 AM
what is this thread based on?

Go click page one link.

Dropitlow
08-11-2009, 09:32 PM
Can we have a new Poll?

Stark
08-16-2009, 07:18 AM
The poll is close - Kendray is the one we will try to interview - this will take time and we are fully prepared to utterly fail.

But don't underestimate the awesome power of Apacheclips we have friends in high places - and I mean very very high places.
If Kendra knows whats good for her she will answer our questions to the T. (no Kendra this is not a thread - we just love you too much)

Well here we go folks no interview is complete without some questions from the community... Submit your questions in this thread:

pickup
08-16-2009, 08:19 AM
Ok ask her if she marry me? :) (joke)

Now a serious question.
What's is your opinion: Should womans go in combat missions (in/with ground forces) to fight the Taliban at the frontline? Or should womans take only other important duties.

Sorry for the bad grammar. Maybe someone can it better explain.

YEAHA!! Kendra was my favorite and i vote for her.This is a power woman and she makes sport very often.

Toki
08-17-2009, 02:10 PM
Why try with a Kendra interview? She as zero military knowledge. Hell, Rogan would have been a better pick because he's funny and has a bit about the Middle East. Plus, the poll was tampered with. I've seen her polling numbers go up from five to ten in only a few minutes meaning someone was using a proxy server to vote again and again. Stark, please make the poll open to only members and not outsiders.

scoutsout80
08-17-2009, 02:46 PM
Is she going to be nude during interview?

Scott
08-17-2009, 03:19 PM
Is she going to be nude during interview?not quite but i have a video if you want it scout, i need to say no more.

scoutsout80
08-17-2009, 03:35 PM
post it for all to see!

nastyleg
08-18-2009, 04:14 AM
1)Will she ever do a USO tour and if so will it be to a "hot zone"?
2)Has she ever thought of seeing wounded troops in the hospitals?
3)Is she willing to donate any of her monies to Homes for Heros?
4)Would she ever consider being a spokswomen for a vetren organization?

5)Will she give me a lap dance? If not then will she give one to my wife? if no then can I have the restraining order framed? LOL

scoutsout80
08-18-2009, 09:26 AM
1)Will she ever do a USO tour and if so will it be to a "hot zone"?
2)Has she ever thought of seeing wounded troops in the hospitals?
3)Is she willing to donate any of her monies to Homes for Heros?
4)Would she ever consider being a spokswomen for a vetren organization?

5)Will she give me a lap dance? If not then will she give one to my wife? if no then can I have the restraining order framed? LOL

6) If she gives the lapdance, can we video it?

Scott
08-18-2009, 09:33 AM
6) If she gives the lapdance, can we video it? something simular to the video i have :P i'll Private message it to you scout later on. :)

nastyleg
08-18-2009, 10:54 PM
6) If she gives the lapdance, can we video it?

I would broadcast that live over the net if it ever happened.

Scott
08-19-2009, 11:20 AM
I would broadcast that live over the net if it ever happened. that would fail, you have to think ahead my friend :P

if it we're going to happen i would contact youtube directly and ask them for permission and access to broadcast it over youtube on their frontpage, guranteed to get 40 million hits :) no honestly i like the way you think haha:lol:

Stark
08-19-2009, 11:33 AM
its not a live interview - we are working to get some questions answered by Kendra - again I personlay have never done so before (I have done other interviews but not with actual Celebs) so who knows - we give it a good shot.

Ripcord
08-20-2009, 02:01 AM
it's too bad Mr Rogan didn't win, I believe he would have some interesting things to say as opposed to this "I'm a celebrity because I'm attractive" chick

Stark
08-20-2009, 07:34 AM
it's too bad Mr Rogan didn't win, I believe he would have some interesting things to say as opposed to this "I'm a celebrity because I'm attractive" chick
well chances are - if we cannot get an interview with Kendra - then we go to Numero 2 which is Rogan.
I personaly would have loved rogan as well but hey the vote was clear

Woodbutcher824
08-20-2009, 03:12 PM
well chances are - if we cannot get an interview with Kendra - then we go to Numero 2 which is Rogan.
I personaly would have loved rogan as well but hey the vote was clear

The reason Kendra won was that Rogan's boobs were not big enough.

Stark
08-21-2009, 04:47 AM
The reason Kendra won was that Rogan's boobs were not big enough.

hahaha

I missed you man where were you the past weeks? :D

Woodbutcher824
08-21-2009, 12:05 PM
hahaha

I missed you man where were you the past weeks? :D

I lurk a lot on the forum, mostly been helping the wife out. Her being pregnant with twins is laying her up.

Stark
08-21-2009, 12:07 PM
I lurk a lot on the forum, mostly been helping the wife out. Her being pregnant with twins is laying her up.

a screw that we need to learn to be real men again :D and not let little complications like a pregnant woman mingle with our daily men tasks :D

Woodbutcher824
08-21-2009, 12:17 PM
a screw that we need to learn to be real men again :D and not let little complications like a pregnant woman mingle with our daily men tasks :D

LOL I still have a cigar, eat steak and drink beer. :thumbup: :D

Stark
08-21-2009, 04:24 PM
LOL I still have a cigar, eat steak and drink beer. :thumbup: :D

oh man what do you smoke - I love Monte Cristos I have tried others but still get back to Monte Cristos

So nice - sitting on the balcony - good book or just a good drink and a ciggar

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2297/2965004330_b09d64b161.jpg

Woodbutcher824
08-21-2009, 05:42 PM
oh man what do you smoke - I love Monte Cristos I have tried others but still get back to Monte Cristos

So nice - sitting on the balcony - good book or just a good drink and a ciggar

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2297/2965004330_b09d64b161.jpg

Monte Cristos are nice.

I like a really good Maduro or Corona with a good glass of port or brandy. :D:D

Markoxx
08-22-2009, 03:57 AM
sorry i dont smoke , but it looks nice lol

Scott
08-22-2009, 11:56 AM
if only i smoked, damm they look nice i bet they feel good to smoke does it make you feel very posh? :)