PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Luttrell on The Outdoor Channel

acf6
07-13-2009, 06:53 AM
Just wanted every body to know that one of America's hero's, Marcus Luttrell, is hosting a show called Beretta's Wild and Raw. This airs every Thursday at 8pm EST on The Outdoor Channel. I watched the pilot episode from July 9th and it looks to be a more down to earth show, language beaps and all, than most hunting shows. You need to check it out if you are able!

ghost
07-13-2009, 10:51 AM
Just wanted every body to know that one of America's hero's, Marcus Luttrell, is hosting a show called Beretta's Wild and Raw. This airs every Thursday at 8pm EST on The Outdoor Channel. I watched the pilot episode from July 9th and it looks to be a more down to earth show, language beaps and all, than most hunting shows. You need to check it out if you are able!

That sounds pretty cool. I'll have to check it out.

Cruelbreed
07-13-2009, 01:12 PM
that's actually pretty interesting.. well we know what he's interested in his spare time heh. Thanks for sharing.

acf6
07-17-2009, 04:16 AM
Watched the 2nd episode earlier. He puts a military spin on hunting. I like watching him because he doesnt hold anything back!! I'd love to go hunt with him!!!!!

Cruelbreed
07-17-2009, 02:26 PM
Watched the 2nd episode earlier. He puts a military spin on hunting. I like watching him because he doesnt hold anything back!! I'd love to go hunt with him!!!!!

This is actually interesting if you find an example don'e hesitate to post something off youtube or something. By the way check out the Heroes subform we mentioned Marcus in it already.

acf6
07-19-2009, 09:01 PM
This is actually interesting if you find an example don'e hesitate to post something off youtube or something. By the way check out the Heroes subform we mentioned Marcus in it already.

Thanks, I saw the write up in the Hero's subforum. I think thats one of the best forums we got. Keep up the good work!!