PDA

View Full Version : Transformers2 & Hurt Locker

Scott
07-11-2009, 09:33 PM
Iv'e watched both and they are both very good, well worth the watch, i know we have a few hurt locker fans here, if you ain't seen it yet i'd reccomend you do :)

if anyone wishes to have a good quality download for either PM me requesting the link for whatever film.

Trailers for you who have not seen them yet.

The Hurt Locker: YouTube - The Hurt Locker - Official Trailer [HD]

transformers revenege of the fallen: YouTube - Transformers 2 Revenge Of The Fallen - Film Trailer

Cruelbreed
07-11-2009, 11:58 PM
Man I wish I could find it. I was reading an article the other day when prior EOD mentioned hurtlocker to be overwhemingly "Hollywood." Meaning it just wasn't realistic to the situation at all. I'll have to try and find it.

bobdina
07-12-2009, 01:55 AM
Man I wish I could find it. I was reading an article the other day when prior EOD mentioned hurtlocker to be overwhemingly "Hollywood." Meaning it just wasn't realistic to the situation at all. I'll have to try and find it.

Read the same thing in Army times EOD using full suits all the time and they complained about the way guys talked on the radio however they said putting that aside it was the best movie about Iraq yet and recommended it.

Yono
07-12-2009, 04:22 AM
I would love to see The Hurt Locker. Looks great.

Ive seen Transformer 2. I dont get why the critics didnt like it, I thought it was great.

mp5punk
07-14-2009, 12:53 AM
The hurt locker was a wierd move tbh, i didnt like it all that much. Some of it is un realalistic and fake but some of it has got ya on your toes wondering whats gonna happen. Hope you enjoy it!

Scott
07-14-2009, 11:04 AM
as i say, if any of you download torrents and want a good high quality version of hurt locker or the best decent quality for transformers, then send me a private message and i'll give you the torrent link.

some scenes in hurt locker we're unrealistic and shit, but overall it was fantastic.

nastyleg
07-14-2009, 03:51 PM
looking to hollywood for realisim is like asking Ted Kennedy not to drink and drive without killing someone.

nastyleg
07-14-2009, 03:52 PM
I would love to see The Hurt Locker. Looks great.

Ive seen Transformer 2. I dont get why the critics didnt like it, I thought it was great.

These are the same people who praised Brokeback mountain.......................

Yono
07-14-2009, 04:16 PM
I am starting to see a connection....

CONSPIRACY!!!!!!

nastyleg
07-14-2009, 04:36 PM
LOL Yono

Space_238
07-27-2009, 03:02 PM
The Hurt Locker was great, I came into the movie expecting an Apocalypse Now type movie and guess what I got....exactly that, but in a more modern setting.