PDA

View Full Version : Video: For all Our firefights Police and anyone who needs to be remembered

serpa6
05-25-2015, 08:48 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/907_43022.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/6360-For-all-Our-firefights-Police-and-anyone-who-needs-to-be-remembered) Remember Memorial Day is not only for our men and women in the military It is for all Heros that we have in the world Firefighter extinquish all the fires after we roll through and take all of the People that make a living hell for the human race even the ones we fight and the police keep the calm. The police in this country have gotten a bad rap, because to the few that make it all seem like they are all bad apples Tell you what they will be the first one's to go in and take a bullet for a Man women and child in danger Not all of them are bad people, seems like people are forgetting the rest that give there lives in the line of duty just by stopping when some one has a flat tire on the side of the road I know I live in Florida it is common. When some one has trouble because some one is beating the hell out of someone etc etc Remember we have alot of firefighters and police that have fallen and have done amazing things with society and they should be remembered.http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/6360-For-all-Our-firefights-Police-and-anyone-who-needs-to-be-remembered)

delta123
05-27-2015, 12:31 AM
police i don't see them as higher standing like fire fighter or us military ..sorry feel thous people do lot more good ...but that just me

gutro
05-27-2015, 10:19 AM
There are some bad police, same as bad paramedics and Firefighters, the difference is the other two are very rarely in the news. Bad cops get all the press because if a cop breaks the law its viewed as misplaced trust, but if a firefighter or paramedic breaks the law, nobody cares because it's not their job to uphold the law.
Besides, Police always get a bad wrap because they enforce the law. Who likes getting a ticket? nobody.
At the end of the day, cops put their lives on the line every single day. Every time they stop somebody their life is on the line for the simple fact that they have no idea of who they are stopping and what that person or persons are capable of.

Fyall
05-28-2015, 01:04 PM
Thank you for this post Serpa.

bgbllbffr
05-29-2015, 04:34 AM
Well aaaaaaactually I THINK, a big reason firefighters & paramedics dont make the news to much is because they dont kill like 500 to 1000 of there own citizens every year for starters.....but thats just me

delta123
05-30-2015, 12:25 AM
bgbllbffr: amen

Skivvy Stacker
05-30-2015, 04:29 AM
According to stats that are readily available to anyone who would wish to look them up, the average number of police involved shootings in the United States each year has not varied much beyond or below an average of about 429 per year. Of these, 112 are African-American men.
This information was gleaned from the CDC, and FBI Uniform Crime Reports for the period of 2003 to 2012, and was compiled by The Legal & Liability Risk Management Institute. Should any of you want to check it out.

bgbllbffr
05-31-2015, 03:58 AM
The FBI Uniform Crime Reports is a guesstimated pile of shit .. The information from the CDC, and FBI Uniform Crime Reports for the period of 2003 to 2012 was gathered from 800 SELECT agencies nation wide .The remaining 18000 departments in the US that did not participate in the program whatsoever!! the fact that Local police departments are not required to participate in the FBI’s uniform crime reporting program is a fucking joke. Stats based upon 5% ONLY should no way be considered accurate.,

bgbllbffr
05-31-2015, 03:06 PM
Sooo considering the Real stats that are that have been compiled & based upon only the reports of almost 20,000 law enforcement agencies nation wide...500 to a thousand citizens a year is only a modest assumption. The average number of police involved shootings in the United States each year has risen 70% in the last three years according to the national statistics, The FBI has promised to step up there program but still does not require that all agencies participate.