PDA

View Full Version : Video: WARNING Execution Of A Terrified 11 Year Old Child Carried Out By Iraqi Army

bgbllbffr
03-06-2015, 12:33 AM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/478_50097.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/6256-WARNING-Execution-Of-A-Terrified-11-Year-Old-Child-Carried-Out-By-Iraqi-Army) A leaked video by fighters from the so-called Iraqi militia executed an 11 year old boy with bursts of bullets on his head in Diyala province in Iraq.
footage showing a child in handcuffs being brutally beaten while surrounded by a group of Iranian backed Iraqi fighters, then executed the child with showers of bullets on the head. Fuck all these people I swear!!http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/6256-WARNING-Execution-Of-A-Terrified-11-Year-Old-Child-Carried-Out-By-Iraqi-Army)

bmgtz
03-06-2015, 10:07 AM
at least the kid didnt see it coming. what is wrong with these people...all jabbering like monkeys after they shoot an unarmed kid. Just sickos

GraveDigger
03-06-2015, 12:48 PM
Omfg WTF!!!(what is wrong with these monkeys )

jamieooh
03-06-2015, 08:39 PM
their moms are whores their dads take it in the ass.

thomasjkelley
03-07-2015, 01:24 AM
These are the type of people that our liberal countrymen want to give equal rights to under American law and kid glove treatment on the battlefield. Who has bigger issues? These child murdering Islamists or the ester liberal who wants to coddle him?

ulubatlhasan
03-07-2015, 07:18 AM
they are not soldiers look lıke a lot of son of bitch

hbk_85
03-07-2015, 11:32 AM
rest in Peace.

frescohombre
03-07-2015, 05:37 PM
one less jr. isis member though.

Skivvy Stacker
03-08-2015, 04:10 AM
Kid's wearing a black track suit. What do you want to bet that when he was captured he was wearing a black balaclava?
ISIS I'd be willing to bet.
I'm not saying that killing him this way is cool, but...

bgbllbffr
03-08-2015, 07:40 PM
Kid's wearing a black track suit. What do you want to bet that when he was captured he was wearing a black balaclava?
ISIS I'd be willing to bet.
I'm not saying that killing him this way is cool, but...

I dont think killing him in any way is cool...ISIS related or not...He'..s a fucking kid that has no choice in the matter of whear he has to grow up or what he will be taught...Unless they have a weapon or poses a threat to some special operation.. kids should be exempt from this kind of shit

rocky5544
03-08-2015, 11:01 PM
I do not care whether you believe in God or not, believe in Heaven or Hell, I do and the peace I get after seeing videos like this one or the many others from those animals, and they are all animals no matter what side they are one, is that there is an Almighty God awaiting them who will dole out a punishment for their cowardly acts and it will be eternal and greatly painful. There will be no virgins awaiting these Muslim scumbags, only darkness, fire, pain, and immense fear. I use to never wish Hell on anyone, but now I take joy knowing these animals are heading that way and I hope they get there as soon as possible.

bigassmotors
03-09-2015, 10:19 AM
If this kid had just fragged you and your buds, then his friends start firing on you while you try and figure out what to do with him, this type of thing might happen. just saying.

bgbllbffr
03-09-2015, 03:56 PM
Whatever....Shooting a already detained child in cuffs = execution/murder

ChapaWolf
03-10-2015, 12:10 AM
Militia Men A.K.A. Death Squad. This is what you should expect from a death squad indiscriminate killing of combatants, military aged males, wait everybody. I second the big ass motor man. These dudes were pissed off. Even for the sickest bastard on earth this would be the least joyful killing of any people and the whole group got in on it. RIP

ChapaWolf
03-10-2015, 12:13 AM
Whatever....Shooting a already detained child in cuffs = execution/murder
So what if the little fucker killed your brother who was 5, your mom, 10 people in your squad? People were lining up for this shit, just saying...

bgbllbffr
03-10-2015, 01:07 AM
What if, what if...Iam sure If the kid took part engaging these guys in anyway then I could see killing him without morals being challenged. If that were the case..Do you really think if the kid made some kind of offense against these guys that he would have lived long enough to be handcuffed?? Hell No !! He would be laying there dead next to his Sunni dad & uncle after the firefight .Not .hiding in a closet with his 4yr old sister & his 80 yr old grandmother. Why even try to justify the actions of these stupid people, look how many american lives have been lost in the last 26 years trying to help these dirty fucks....

alejandro6505
01-27-2017, 01:49 AM
Too small for its end !!
How to trust those people? :eusa_snooty: