PDA

View Full Version : I Miss You Daddy / 10 Years Since 9-11 / Tear Warning

LetsTripOutAndDie
02-16-2015, 05:37 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/106_62965.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/6234-I-Miss-You-Daddy-10-Years-Since-9-11) Memorial made for the 10th anniversary of September 11, 2001. Anyone who says we didn't need and still don't need to kill every last terrorist that supports the attacks on 9-11 tell them to watch this vid and then tell the people like this little girl who the lost the most important thing to everyone, their family and their friends. R.I.P. To Anyone Killed on 9-1 1 R.I.P. God BLesshttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/6234-I-Miss-You-Daddy-10-Years-Since-9-11)

coltsfan2007
02-16-2015, 09:22 PM
That was intense....... and yes everyone should see this video if they think we need to stop fighting terrorism. :( :USA:

Skivvy Stacker
02-16-2015, 10:44 PM
Our current president needs to see this. And then have it shoved down his throat.

louielopez
02-17-2015, 06:36 AM
I saw enough on the video from the Middle East after the attacks to realize that the muslim peoples over there were all rejoicing. And if our "intel" folks would just start by reading the quran, they would know that it is what they all are being taught. None of us "infidels" has the right to live. Militant, or radical Islam is a misnomer. They are simply the military side of Islam. Just as less than 10% of our population has ever been in uniform, everyone in Islam is not military either. But reading what they are being taught, and what is on the walls of every mosque, including in this country, best not to trust any of them. As my Egyptian friend tells me, consider them all sleeper cells. Today's news isn't a surprise at all. Go to the website quran.com, the "Noble Quran", search "toba 29", read that first. Then, once it's got your attention, go to the beginning and read the whole thing. There it is, folks. There is your enemy.

LetsTripOutAndDie
02-17-2015, 09:38 AM
Yes honey your daddy can see you. He will be with you always as your guardian angel protecting you until you meet again in heaven. The way he gave his life to rescue innocent civilians from certain death knowing he wouldn't survive if he did shows you the hero your father truly was to give his life so others may live. God Bless, his job is now over and he can now R.I.P. and we'll keep his name alive always so no one ever forgets him and what he did.

serpa6
02-17-2015, 11:01 PM
I saw enough on the video from the Middle East after the attacks to realize that the muslim peoples over there were all rejoicing. And if our "intel" folks would just start by reading the quran, they would know that it is what they all are being taught. None of us "infidels" has the right to live. Militant, or radical Islam is a misnomer. They are simply the military side of Islam. Just as less than 10% of our population has ever been in uniform, everyone in Islam is not military either. But reading what they are being taught, and what is on the walls of every mosque, including in this country, best not to trust any of them. As my Egyptian friend tells me, consider them all sleeper cells. Today's news isn't a surprise at all. Go to the website quran.com, the "Noble Quran", search "toba 29", read that first. Then, once it's got your attention, go to the beginning and read the whole thing. There it is, folks. There is your enemy.
Just to much to sit and read but i get what your friend is saying about how the Koran was manipulated to some sick minded individuals,just by reading maybe 7 verses of it.
As it says, when war was sanctioned, no one wanted it. Only a few did not believe this was true, for that Allah knows all the wrong doers.

Its probally not right on the money but pretty close to what it said. Go to that site I think the 3 verse and 7 if you mix them you will see what i am saying.

rayjen02
02-18-2015, 09:44 PM
WOW! This is how to make a hard man cry.

LetsTripOutAndDie
02-18-2015, 11:53 PM
Anyone who watches this video and doesn't at least get choked up or teary eyed has a major problem and just isn't normal.