PDA

View Full Version : French GIGN Kill islamic hostage taker!!!

USARMY999
01-10-2015, 04:25 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/298_89897.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/6106-French-GIGN-Kill-islamic-hostage-taker) viva la france <3
#jesuischarliehttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/6106-French-GIGN-Kill-islamic-hostage-taker)

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-10-2015, 05:43 PM
I knew even if they surrendered which they didn't the GIGN would of had to kill them to save face for France for bungling this from the moment the first 911 type call from inside the newspaper building was made. Great Footage USArmy999 how did that terrorist get past the 4 or 5 GIGN members, who ran into the shop, and came running to get out of the door? My favorite part was watching the GIGN who as i have said before had to kill the 3 terrorists and not take them alive which is shown beautifully when the terrorist makes a break for the front door and either side of the door was 20+ GIGN which could of captured him wounded but alive instead they did what i said and not only killed him but overkilled him where they continued to shoot him before falling, while falling, and while on the ground. I Love It

Warrior346
01-10-2015, 05:53 PM
why you dont call these MF isis

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-10-2015, 06:02 PM
why you dont call these MF isis
At First everyone did but the Yemen terror group al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) took responsibility for the attack and their an off shoot of Al-qaeda and Al-qeada is feuding with isis right now but to me they can call themselves anything they want but there stilling going to hell in a hurtlocker

Warrior346
01-10-2015, 06:30 PM
i dont care witch one of these donkeys took responsibility of this act maybe alqaeda wants says to world iam still alive and powerful and isis dosent rule over me.
what i know is ISIS attacked that magazine because of albaghdadi cartoon and other kidnappings took place just to distract police to hunt down main attackers so because of this iam sure these attacks programmed by ISIS

Warrior346
01-10-2015, 06:34 PM
all of these polices just for one person.....they looks disorganize and confuse......who was that guys who run to door

USARMY999
01-10-2015, 06:36 PM
letstripoutanddie
:D
the terrorist got crazy maybe he was high on sheep cum or something so he saw the spirit of muhammed the gay prophet standing by the door and telling him come to my arms sonny the virgins are waiting so the haji ran to the door faster than bugsbunny XD
i agree with u :) gign had the green light to kill them gd thats gd im glad they killed those hadji terrorists and i hope they kill that woman who escaped when they find her

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-10-2015, 08:32 PM
Unless the woman shoots at them or is wearing a suicide vest or has hostages France would never kill a women because of their beliefs on crime

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-10-2015, 08:50 PM
These guys our like the SAS even though they are nowhere as good as the SAS in the way they pumped the terrorists lfull of bullets untill they ran out like when the SAS killed the terrorists who took over the Iranian Embassy who shoot one terrorist 70 times

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-11-2015, 04:29 AM
The fact France had to use military SF's aka GIGN to find and kill them shows how bad off their country is it's actually sad to see such a country's hat is always so weak. Their police forces even SWAT couldn't get these guys like they should that's how bad off their police are. We would of had the Swat, FBI, ATF&E, DEA, catch them if our normal police didn't stop them which they would of but we never would of called the military because we don't need them but more importantly our constitution bans using military for domestic crime except in a rare situation that the president can issue that the law be temporarily waved.

USARMY999
01-11-2015, 09:31 AM
i agree with u lets trip out remember the Boston marathon bombers in less than 24 hours American security forces found them and killed one of them :) and not a single innocent live was lost <3 <3 USA

CSOR
01-11-2015, 11:18 AM
BTW GIGN is not like the SAS and they are not France military special forces. They are the counter terrosim team of the Gendarmerie Nationale. The Gendarmerie Nationale though their guys are trainned with the military they act like police in the suburban area and in the countryside. The other team known has the RAID is the Police Nationale elite team. The French Army special forces who are like the SAS are known has the COS. So the French used more like an paramilitary special forces rather than a real elite team.

Shawali
01-11-2015, 08:49 PM
@LetsTripOutAndDie

Actually, you couldn't be more wrong. These guys you see here taking a terrorist down and saving 10 hostages, without any serious casualties among themselves or the hostages are the RAID and the BRI who are actually police special intervention forces, the French equivalent of US SWAT.

The GIGN, who took charge of the other hostage situation outside of Paris, are military by status but fall under the command of the Ministry of Interior rather than the Ministry of Defense, as they undertake high end police work. This type of operations falls right into their alley and they do it really well has it's been proved 2 days ago.

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-11-2015, 10:24 PM
CSOR and Shawali - Can any AC tell what is humor is anymore. When I said SAS were like the GIGN I was making a joke that they both shot the terrorists until their clips were empty. The SAS during the Iranian Embassy Hostage crisis where one terrorist was shot 70 or more times.

CSOR
01-11-2015, 10:34 PM
My bad I though it was french bashing .... apologies !

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-11-2015, 10:57 PM
As for the GIGN being SF's I was joking saying they brought them in because the entire Paris police and swat forces bungled this so bad all ready. The GIGN I referred to as SF's because they startle the line between military and police. If you guy are so upset at humor go to France if you're not there and spend you're energy and time more productively by trying to change Frances mentality towards Islamic terrorists so nothing like this tragedy ever occurs again. AC is supposed to be a fun site and not a unbelievably serious no humor site. Have some fun on AC you'll fell better guys.

Warmachine
01-12-2015, 05:10 AM
I think the problem was that nothing you said was actually humorous LetsTripOutAndDie, More like uneducated waffle and when it got pointed out you try to say you are just being funny.

France takes a harder line on muslims than the great ole US of A, not even letting them wear burka's. The reason the domestic problem for france is worse than the USA is that a few of their colonies (and former colonies) in africa are muslim majority.

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-12-2015, 06:24 AM
So you're upset because you don't like my sense of humor then I guess you just announced you have the same beliefs as the 4 terrorists who killed those newspaper satirical writers because the 4 terrorists didn't like their sense of humor either. I could give a flying fuck about what you think about my humor which is one of the oldest jokes about France in the book when I mentioned it's said to see a country that's always so weak but that doesn't mean I'm anti France or know nothing about France. Just because France bans burkas doesn't make them tough on Islamic terrorism now that's an idiotic thought. How many Islamic terrorists has France captured, or how many Islamic terrorists have they killed? Only recently have they even tried to help stop Islamic terrorism but barely.

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-12-2015, 07:26 AM
Are all you new ACer's non Americans because recently on multiple videos in the last few months different new ACer's keep getting upset over another ACer's opinion and if you truly are American not just living here nothing anyone says should bother you in the slightest. That's one of the things that makes America great the protection of freedom of speech and not the protection of speech you like but speech you hate. So if you don't like an ACer's opinion another great thing about America is you have the choice to go to another site that agrees with your beliefs.

CSOR
01-12-2015, 12:14 PM
If you are a true American like you say you can understand other people having others opinions on this site too!

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-12-2015, 06:06 PM
I did say I didn't give a fuck what anyone thinks or says about my humor or opinions and asked why are you guys upset at my humor or opinions either don't read them or find another site that you like better.

Ten Percenter
01-12-2015, 07:06 PM
Holy fuck, he needs to be checked out for lead poisoning.

CSOR
01-12-2015, 07:21 PM
Well i like this site ! So I'll stay on it I don't think you own it !

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-12-2015, 07:37 PM
Thank you!!! Seeing how crazy you guys go over jokes about France I know now what button to push to mess with you guys. I love it you guys are like marionettes and I can sit back and pull the strings and watch as you dance to my tune lol :evilgrin: LMAO just messing with you guys AC is supposed to be fun so lighten up and have some fun

tankard
01-13-2015, 03:09 PM
I wonder how many replies to LetsTripOutAnddie haven't been published ?? He can carry on and make comments all he likes. Thats freedom of speech and it goes for everyone. Be it him sitting in his boxer shorts playing COD and watching Jeremy Kyle or the many people who serve there countries who don't ask for gratitude but totally deserve it. No doubt I'll get a stream of "humour" in return . The Bullies always say "it was just in fun" Maybe I'm messing with you

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-13-2015, 04:18 PM
BOO !!! :lol:

Warmachine
01-14-2015, 03:22 AM
I still dont think you understand LetsTripOutAndDie, Im guessing by your posts you are very young and have never been out of the USA to experience different situations in different countries. Stating that I have the same beliefs as the terrorists because I dont find your post funny is laughable. The great thing about the USA and the western world is not that if I disagree with you that I or you can go somewhere else, the great thing is that we can disagree on a matter and voice our separate opinions without being told to leave, Freedom of speech buddy.

Warmachine
01-14-2015, 03:35 AM
And just fyi,

1,I stated france was tougher on muslims not islamic terrorists as you claim.
2,This site is mainly about war and violence, Im interested in both but neither are fun and if you had ever served you might realise this. (playing COD does not count)
3, I joined this site along time before you

Have a nice day

Vampir4
01-14-2015, 02:03 PM
Good thing the GIGN smoked this Jihadi throwback, I would rather have seen him captured so he could have been boiled alive in a vat full of rancid Pork lard.

bgbllbffr
01-14-2015, 02:45 PM
Uh Oh....Now You did it.....I hope You guys are ready for some serious TRIPP'N now.... LOL...LOL

MrFibbles
01-15-2015, 02:51 AM
I say scalp the jihadists so everyone of will see them for what they are. Brainless skinheads...

sirspikey
01-15-2015, 06:15 PM
and here we go: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30840160

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-16-2015, 07:11 PM
France is tough on Muslims that's strange France didn't seem tough on Muslims to me when it took France two to three days to catch these Islamic terrorists especially since you swear they are tougher then almost anywhere on Muslims but here we catch them before they kill or kill them on the spot I mean damn we took the same amount of time to catch two Boston bombers and we didn't even know there names and they were already fleeing and hiding 20 to 40 minutes before their bombs detonated so keep believing that lame ass excuse. You guys are nothing but apologists for terrorists with that fake ass it's because France banned burkas and that's the problem not terrorists I bet you blame rape victim too saying she should of never worn such sexy clothes and been at the that location because that means she was asking for it so go find someone dumb enough to believes that bullshit. When you join AC means nothing methuselah. You guys can't spot a joke unless you're looking in the mirror. Yeah I do play COD but the COD I play is Cougars On my Dick and you I know definitely know one. By the way tell that bitch to stop calling me.

Warmachine
01-17-2015, 06:30 AM
That last post of yours proves you are just a stupid kid LetsTripOutAndDie, strawman much.

tankard
01-17-2015, 12:53 PM
The lady doth protest too much methinks It took Letstripout and diet days to come up with that ? Many toys have been thrown out of his cot. If he learns how to spell communist we could be in for a real rant

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-18-2015, 08:38 AM
Damn you guys are still on this bullshit you guys must not enjoy life much because I love AC for the fact I can log on whenever I've got time and chat with my buddies and crack jokes with each other and brighten our day or week. So if you think there is no humor in war go ahead and mope around AC or go where other mopers go where they also think nothing about war or anything else is humorous. Shit if you can't find a grain of humor in the worst situations you mine as well pull the trigger on that gun you keep in your mouth.This has become like the Mel Brooks movie "Dracula Dead and Loving It" were Lesley Nelson and Mel Brooks can't stop the conversation unless they get the last word so I know lol you will definitely stick to that since that's your modus operandi so ping then you'll pong and I'll ping and on and on

tankard
01-18-2015, 01:34 PM
I think the point is you have an odd idea of Humour. Slagging off another country is bound to get someones back up. Look at it this way, if an AC member started making similar comments about the US, I doubt you and others would be saying "oh it just humour" You would defend your nation, which is something I can understand. I shall end my posts here and let you mumble to yourself

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-18-2015, 07:35 PM
(Sorry about the accidental dislike) Ping

MrFibbles
01-19-2015, 06:06 PM
GIGN should be able to water board, including the usage of a toilet filled with shit and urine for the betterment of our world if necessary.

MadeInRu
01-24-2015, 08:02 AM
That's not GIGN, as was mentioned earlier it's RAID.