PDA

View Full Version : Video: isis in france

Warrior346
01-07-2015, 07:18 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/256_47481.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/6075-isis-in-france) isis conducted gunfight in france and killed 12 persons in middle of street........this is result of supporting rebels like isis and fsa in syria .oland are u therehttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/6075-isis-in-france)

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-07-2015, 08:28 PM
R.I.P. To all the victims from this terror attack and get well soon to any wounded GOD BLESS ALL VICTIMS OF TERRORISM - Well France was a nice place but by this time tomorrow that massive invasion force of 3 ISIS members will have most of France captured. I wonder how fast France can spin on a dime and declare they now are and always wanted to be part of the coalition forces it was just bureaucracy that slowed them down from joining and please come fight this unstoppable to the French., invasion force of 3 armed terrorists before everyone in France is killed. I guess we'll bring the mop as usual and clean up your own mess for you. What would you do without us your like the kid who burns his hand on the hot stove and just keeps touching that same hot stove again and again never learning from his mistakes and I believe that's the dictionaries definition of crazy.

jamieooh
01-07-2015, 09:31 PM
Hope that magazine starts pumping out cartoons like crazy.

sirspikey
01-08-2015, 03:28 AM
If this was isis, it just shows how stupid they are, is it world war they want, they will have it and the result will be total iradication.

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-08-2015, 04:28 AM
Just like Isis capturing the Israeli border crossing is the stupidest thing they could do because Israel will do what other countries are afraid to do fight them till none are left standing where other countries are afraid to even piss off Isis and other terrorists and you see how that turned out Isis killed 12 people at least in France and the police didn't even fight back because mostly all of them don't carry guns like in the UK and after running low on ammo probably, they left and the police didn't even follow them. I bet after this they'll still probably go right back to saying the coalition forces are just causing them to be targeted and us France refuse to fight radical Islamic terrorists or even call them that so we'll never be targeted by terror attacks. France isn't going to eradicate anyone we'll as always do their dirty work for them while they still call us war criminals. As for a WWIII on all these terrorists I' say lets do it now so our kids won't have to go through this nightmare we've e been going thru since the late 1970's.

gauthier
01-08-2015, 04:50 AM
LetsTripoutAndDie

You know nothing about France obviously........

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-08-2015, 05:53 AM
I may not know everything about France and maybe their cops do have a gun on them unlike Britain's police but I do know France has had to be saved twice by the US and that any police here would of killed or captured those 3 armed terrorists. Here's an example the Los Angeles bank hold up where 2 gunmen were surrounded by the police in minutes and the police never let them go more than a few blocks before killing them and they had from their ankles to their genitals and from their waist to their neck and from their wrist to their elbows and from their elbows to their shoulders wrapped with bullet proof vests and our police still didn't let them go anywhere but hell. Whereas the French police fighting only 3 non Kevlar vest wearing terrorists kill and then drive away without even following them, or blocking them in place by surrounding them instead they got away easily.

rayjen02
01-08-2015, 07:45 AM
Hey Trip, don't forget, the King Of France gave us tons of cash, weapons, and gunpowder to fight the Revolutionary War. We were occupied and oppressed by an overwhelming military force with no way to fight back. Same thing happened in WW2 to France once Hitler began his attack.

A poor defensive strategy and infrastructure should not mean your Liberty should be forfeit forever, and every ally who came to help should be owed for all time. If so, the French should join us on our knees thanking each other. Friendship of Liberty need not be repaid by Nations of the world, Liberty is repaid by Patriots of the world for the privilege given to us all.

I do agree that US cops would've limited the extraction and evasion by these assholes. That takes nothing from the French cops. Perhaps they are victims of a poor defensive strategy, mentality, and infrastructure? I only hope the world learns from this, and faces the fact that we are all occupied or infiltrated by assholes, and change the way we approach eradicating them, and reinstating Liberty.

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-08-2015, 07:12 PM
Rayjen2 - First off does anyone know what sarcasm or a joke is anymore lol. Yes you're correct the king of France sent a few thousand troops mainly sailors and a few ships to help beat England and king George. But that was the king who was executed a few years later along with every person who helped us and all non peasants. So the France of today is not the France that helped win the revolutionary war and that is a key phrase "helped" France was not the reason we beat England we would of won no matter what they just helped shorten the war by a year or so and I'm thankful for Frances King to this day but as I said that mine as well of been a entirely different country that helped us compared to the new France after their revolution.
Where you say if you get conquered that doesn't mean you loose your liberty forever, actually it does as long as the conquer'er isn't defeated. I don't believe because we saved France twice that they have to bow at our feet and owe us for eternity all I say is they should treat us respectfully even if we didn't save them twice instead of immediately turning their noses up at us and pretend like oh why'd you jump in the fight we had em we were just about to beat them ourselves even though they're country is 100% controlled by a million or more nazis and French traitors who joined the nazis. Of course they shouldn't owe us anything for giving their liberty back and I never suggested they grovel at our feet when we see them because of the act of freeing them so they can live like all people should with rights and freedom is the only thing we want.
The US police you're right would of killed them or captured them for sure because as you said the French think if anything happens they'll always have back up from other western countries and they're right and we should always be their unconditionally for them as we would hope they would do for us but that mentality is why they couldn't stop 3 men even with the huge amount of police in Paris and again we would of stopped em because we stay prepared like George Patton said "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war" and also theirs the old saying"if you want peace prepare for war" meaning even if you've not be to war for decades train like a war is going on right now and you'll be shipping out after you graduate. Last again ACer's used to understand when someone was joking or kidding around and wasn't serious but not anymore it seems.

louielopez
01-08-2015, 09:21 PM
No one's saying that anyone should be owed for all time. We are allies, right? Right. We stand up for each other, and if we are even halfway smart, we recognize when we have a common enemy. The religion of intolerance. That's right, the RELIGION, not some whackadoodle splinter faction, but the real mainstream body's militant collective. This IS what the religion teaches. For all AC'ers that want to know for themselves, I have a very good Egyptian friend, former Egyptian military, used to guard the old border with Israel (Gaza Strip area), who really schooled me today. Please google or yahoo search koran toba 29. It well give you an item that will take you to The Noble Qur'an, (quran.com/9). Read it ALL folks. My buddy read the writings in Egyptian as I was reading along in English translation, and yes, they match. This is the Qur'an itself, not some addendum, but off the qur'an website that has all translations of the book. You will find exactly what is taught. A religion of intolerance in total. Read it Guys, it's for real. You will understand even better, why "mainstream" Islam does not vehemently protest and fight against the atrocities of the militants. They are not splinter groups or radical groups. They are the ones carrying out the real teachings. When you really look, you will know the truth. So yes, in fact, fuck 'em all. They believe that you and I do not have the right to exist. Gung Ho. Let's fuck 'em up. When someone well educated, who grew up being taught this, declares that the book should be banned, I agree. I read the book today.

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-09-2015, 12:47 AM
I must have ESP or I'm psychic because a crazy nazi lover Thor66 went on a tirade about how our great grandfathers and grandfathers murdered children for fun in WWII and then said have fun getting "Islamized" and I shut him up quick but the funny ESP part is I said hey Thor66 Isis can walk to your country but they've gotta swim, fly, or take a fucking boat to get to mine we'll see who gets "Islamized" first. Good luck! Then boom Isis attacks France it really is tough being right all the time. Don't worry Thor66 Isis will still get to you in a minute !

Rhntz
01-09-2015, 01:12 AM
Radical Islamists wanting to go to the middle east from the u.s.,canada and europe to join isil in the middle east are plentiful to say the least.I read today one of the shooters in paris tried to go to iraq ten years ago and was prohibited from it.They are in every country as people convert to islam every day.But as we know there are normal every day islamists that are not mislead by some radical confused by his version of the quran ,and want to lead a peaceful life for what they believe in.

SgtJim
01-09-2015, 11:01 AM
the RAID arrived:

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-09-2015, 06:32 PM
the RAID arrived:

yes it did big time, that's not sleeping bags on their backs that's sniper rifles. So they're 4 snipers going to kill some snackbars!

cyrus
01-20-2015, 12:04 PM
Stupid comment : France is in Iraq. And alone in Mali. Where are US balls ?