PDA

View Full Version : American trained and equipped Rebels Showing what a little American training can do!

LetsTripOutAndDie
12-30-2014, 04:55 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/279_35024.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/6057-American-trained-and-equipped-Rebels-Showing-what-a-little-American-training-can-do) Even snackbars when trained by an American can finally hit a target / BGM - 71 TOW Missileshttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/6057-American-trained-and-equipped-Rebels-Showing-what-a-little-American-training-can-do)

LetsTripOutAndDie
12-30-2014, 05:02 PM
I love watching these guys kill each other again but don't know why we train them on such advanced weapons, hell we even threw in some uniforms and boots let em bayonet each other instead it'll be more pleasing to watch

gotham
12-30-2014, 05:22 PM
Quite an impressive missile system. One could only hope that these particular snackbars don't take these systems with them when they defect to Isis or Al Nusra. Great share, thanks.

LetsTripOutAndDie
12-30-2014, 05:36 PM
That's why I say give em bayonets so when they go to stab us in the back we can see em coming. It's a lot harder to see a tow missile coming from behind

Warrior346
12-30-2014, 06:52 PM
maybe 15 years later us troops go to fight with these MF and killed by us made tow like what happened in desert storm

Mel
12-30-2014, 10:44 PM
Awesome fucking video Tripout. Love watching this shit. :thumbup:

USARMY999
12-31-2014, 02:28 AM
Russian tanks are a death trap :D
i think its a big mistake giving those rebels TOWS
cause they are going to stab us in the back
and plus all the videos show assads tanks getting blown up and not one single isis tank was blown up by those tows just goes to show how the fsa supports isis from under the table

LetsTripOutAndDie
12-31-2014, 09:33 AM
Russian tanks are a death trap :D
i think its a big mistake giving those rebels TOWS
cause they are going to stab us in the back
and plus all the videos show assads tanks getting blown up and not one single isis tank was blown up by those tows just goes to show how the fsa supports isis from under the table
This is another consequence of our great Barack Hussein Obama not doing anything to end the war in Syria quickly after he said he would if Syria crosses his red line which they did again and again and again and again I think you get the picture. We forced Qaddafi out of power in a rapid rate with airstrikes and SF's teams but instead of doing the same in Syria he decides lets train our enemies, enemies which did nothing but prolong the war indefinitely which is the worst possible outcome because the longer they fight the more years of training and battle hardened skills the Islamic terrorists learn on the most advanced weapons systems in the world from Russia for the SAA and America for FSA/Hezbollah/Al-Qaeda/ISIS which they could of only dreamed of a decade ago is now a looming deadly threat to western countries. Same with Iran we were if we wanted a couple months away from freeing Iran from it's Ayatollah terrorists that took over one of our closest allies in the Middle East but our great commander wouldn't even say we support the uprising let alone tell Iran if you starts killing the Iranians protesters demanding freedom from that terrorist gov't we will do what we did with Libya we'll bomb, sanction, and even help train or send in SF's to help takeout the Iranian gov't. I feel horrible when thinking about the powder keg were leaving our children to try and keep from blowing up in their faces. I pray they can keep it from exploding but I can't see how, so God Bless our children who will have to face these horrible foreign policy disasters we've left them to defuse and will have to figure out how to get America back on the right track again.

Warmachine
01-01-2015, 03:07 AM
Fund both sides and let them kill each other, I think that is the policy of the superpowers regarding muslims fighting muslims.

gotham
01-02-2015, 07:21 PM
Obama should of stayed with his original policy and stayed out of all these arab wars and let them all kill each other. But then you have warmongers like McCain and Graham who are always looking to bomb someone and get us involved in everybody else's fight. Unfortunately Obama caved into the right and Fox news's lust for war. I wonder if these weapon systems have an expiry date, sort of like the Stinger missile does, so that we never have to be on the receiving end of our own.weapons.

USARMY999
01-03-2015, 06:47 AM
letstripoutanddie :D
i agree with u dude
if Mr hussain (obama)
wouldve supported the protesters in iran we wouldnt have been in this situation now and things wouldve been better in the region not just iran but also saudi arabia saudi arabia is a huge threat isis came from daudi arabia and most funds that go to isis are from saudi arabia this country needs to be nuked in my opinion

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-05-2015, 07:28 PM
letstripoutanddie :D
i agree with u dude
if Mr hussain (obama)
wouldve supported the protesters in iran we wouldnt have been in this situation now and things wouldve been better in the region not just iran but also saudi arabia saudi arabia is a huge threat isis came from daudi arabia and most funds that go to isis are from saudi arabia this country needs to be nuked in my opinion
I with you on that brother, too bad I can't get my hands on the keys and the nukes

ChapaWolf
01-07-2015, 12:45 PM
If I was there I would go wind all that copper back up I bet its a shitload.

ChapaWolf
01-07-2015, 12:46 PM
Those top attack missile are so much more effective than the chinese, or the russians.

ChapaWolf
01-07-2015, 12:49 PM
Had the cold war come down to conventional weapons, Russia would have been mother fucked!

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-07-2015, 10:31 PM
Those top attack missile are so much more effective than the chinese, or the russians.
I pray to God our govt. ( if you can call it ours since they do the opposite of what American citizens want them to do ) didn't give them the upgraded TOW top attack missiles because they are one of the top 5 deadliest missile systems in the world and anyone who's seen what a top attack version can do they know it's terrifying. Then we all know that they will use them against us and our allies like Israel, Jordan,Turkey, or the Kurds and others leading eventually to them being used on our troops. I still think my bayonet idea would of been the safest way to protect the enemies of my enemies from then turning against us again and our allies.

masada
04-28-2015, 11:49 PM
00:28 Isn't that the Mujahideen Shura Council? I wouldn't think they would be supported by the US.